[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masons really jewed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4
File: 1460032811950.jpg (141 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460032811950.jpg
141 KB, 1080x1080
I'm interested in Freemasonry. I've been reading morals and dogma and like it a lot. Are the freemasons really cucked by the Jews. I like the Masons but not if they are Jew puppets. Why aren't Masons and Jews enemies?
>>
>>70792430
>Why aren't Masons and Jews enemies?
Kind of are. A lot of the degrees under Masonry make light of how the Hebrews fucked up and fucked off.
>>
>>70793532
So the whole Masons are puppets of Jews is a meme? Whew. Good
>>
>>70793713
Ayup. Those accusations never hold water anyway. Just tautologies. Plus there are degrees in which you promise to slay all infidels and anyone who would attack Christianity. So obviously they're not especially welcome.
>>
>>70793856
Nice!
>>
>>70793856
Do you practice the craft?
>>
>The Jewish Guardian admitted openly on 12 April 1922: "Freemasonry is born out of Israel."

>The following could be read in the French masonic magazine Le Symbolisme (July 1928): "The most important duty of freemasonry must be to glorify the Jews, which has preserved the unchanged divine standard of wisdom."

http://www.whale.to/b/jews_and_freemasonry.html

Masonry is a Jewish movement, and has worked against Christian European identity and promoted a poisonous modernity.
>>
>>70794069
Are there any good societies that aren't cucked by the Jews?
>>
>>70793943
Yea. Practice it every day.

>>70794069
>Listening to Jews and GOdF
I thought this was /pol/?
>>
>>70794277
Nice. I'm thinking of seeking out my local Lodge. Is it hard to join? Does it help if one has multiple PhDs?
>>
>>70792430
Look up William Cooper's shows on them.
>>
>>70794189
Russia.
>>
>>70794277
What is GOdF?

Have pretty girl for thanks.
>>
>>70792430
second from the left tho...
>>
>>70794431
But Russia is commie. Started by Jew. Cucked the hardest Russia is.
>>
>>70792430
At a time when religion was a much bigger part of life than it is now and most ceremonial social events took place under quasi-religious circumstances, Freemasonry was a sort of a social club with inner circles so that people who wanted to discuss heretical ideas could do so in a safe setting.

/pol/ for the 17th century, you could say

Problem was that it was infiltrated by kikes who saw it as a chance to steer a powerful independent force in favor of their own interests - mostly, secularism and financial liberalization. So it was mostly abandoned.
>>
>>70792430
I'm so torn.

#4 is clearly the prettiest, but has a fucking tattoo.

I guess I have to take #2 then, dat thigh gap. she looks tight af
>>
>>70794374
In the States? Not at all. PhDs are nice, but they won't have a bearing. Being able to support yourself is more important.

The requirements are:
>Belief in God (non-specified for the Craft degrees. Side degrees are Christian only)
>Mature age (18 or 21, depending on where you are)
>Freeborn man
>Of good report (no criminal convictions/record)

>>70794454
It's an heretical French Grand Lodge, not recognised by real Masons as they permit atheists, women, and meddle in politics. They even pulled shit like breaching Exclusive Territorial Jurisdiction in Germany before WW2, because German/Prussian Masons did not permit non-Christians to join, and later were associated with the Nazis. So the GOdF chartered some of their lodges there to get Jews in.
>>
>>70794817
You choose wisely
>>
>>70792430
>ywn smell let alone hug a woman of this caliber. Why even have sex at all senpai?
>>
>>70794911
Are Jews allowed in to legit lodges? Do you have catholics?
>>
>>70792430
>Why aren't Masons and Jews enemies?

because they both share the exact same goal
>>
>>70795086
Yes and yes. More the latter in Western countries. All religions are allowed in Craft lodges now, since religion isn't discussed in the Craft degrees. All that matters is that one has belief.
>>
>>70795205
In reading morals and dogma, lots of the early levels call on Jewish memes. Do the later ones get to the real good stuff of Egypt and ur religion? Is it just showing how the Jew stole and corrupted prior thought?
>>
>>70794817
#2 is helen owen, she's a dime for sure.
>>
Would it be worth joining the Masons just for networking purposes?

I'm a second year law student, and part time Army Officer. Have a feeling I'd meet a lot of well off Partners in local law firms there.
>>
>>70795592
If you want networking convert to judaism instead
>>
>>70795429
>Do the later ones get to the real good stuff of Egypt and ur religion?
Spoilers: Yes.
>Is it just showing how the Jew stole and corrupted prior thought?
No, not really. It's more a matter of finding wisdom anywhere and everywhere.
You really shouldn't have read M&D before reading or going through the A&AR degrees, as it's a commentary on them. But suffice to say, when Pike wrote them (the ones in M&D), he was looking for knowledge wherever it could be found, and wanted to have it build up over time. He was a fan of representing anything not exoteric, and had he known about stuff from China, Japan, South America, and so on, you can be certain he would have included that too.

>>70795592
Not really. Think of it as getting out of it what you put in. If you go there just to filch and network, the guys at that lodge are going to resent it and hurt your chances.
>>
>>70792430
Holy shit 4.
>>
>>70795770
Ah. The A&AR are the ones after master Mason? Sounds enlightening.

Do the members keep it secret if you talk with them?
>>
>>70796323
Not after, just appendant to. The A&AR is just one of hundreds of side degrees. It seems to be the most publicised just because they pretend to have the biggest number on it.
>Do the members keep it secret if you talk with them?
What do you mean? Like yea, anything you want kept secret will be.
>>
>>70796277
someone else said that

i'm thinking 2 > 4
>>
>>70796475
Oh. I'm just in a Catholic organization that probably wouldn't like Masons. So. I could lose my job, etc.
>>
>>70796475
There are hundreds of side degrees? Whoa. I thought just 33.
>>
>>70796559
Oh right. Membership is certainly not disclosed, and you could ask to not be put in any public images and so on.
But... If it's something which could bring disharmony to other parts of your life, i'd almost say to give it a miss. Like, yes, we have plenty of Catholic members (even Bishops. And the GM here is Catholic), but I always make sure to ask them if joining might have a negative impact on them. If they can't be certain it won't, I'd black ball them for their own good.

>>70796649
Naw, the one you're thinking of is the Ancient & Accepted Rite. It's open to Master Masons (in some places, only Christian ones), and confers the 4th degree of that rite, to the 32nd of the same. In America, you join at the 32nd, and elsewhere you join at the 18th, then after a few years go to the 30th, and so on.
There are plenty of other ones for different fields of study. Most important of them all is probably the Holy Royal Arch (but i'd say in conjunction with the Mark Master), which is about theology.
A lot of people like the Knights Templar, of course.
>>
>>70792430
that shark looks like he's having an awesome time
>>
>>70797025
Wait. You have Catholic bishops? I thought catholics got excommunicated for joining? Do you have members of opus dei too?
>>
masons serve the kike
>>
>>70792430
whites really are the master race
>>
>>70797185
Yea, it was quite public that the Grand Chaplain of another state was a Catholic Bishop.
Apparently the excommunication thing isn't automatic anymore, it has to via a whole legal process through the Holy See.
And we might have Opus Dei members? I haven't met or heard of any, though.
>>
>>70797348
Huh. That's awesome about the excommunication not being automatic. In that case I will definitely head to the lodge by the Commons.
>>
did anyone ever see that old movie that was posted here on /pol/ over a year ago about the freemasons? It was definitely a negative portrayal of freemasonary. It was from arround the 1940's and was in French but had subtitles. It's on youtube.
>>
>>70797598
Just be wary, though, as it might still affect your standing at your church. Or like you said, with your employer.

>>70797650
Forces Occult 1943? Aye, good movie. Shows off the Grand Orient de France nicely.
>>
>>70797745
Thanks. Will be cautious. I thought that was in part how lodges got started. As a place for freethinkers to gather and jncur the wraith of others.
>>
File: 1356070489474.jpg (550 KB, 1311x1305) Image search: [Google]
1356070489474.jpg
550 KB, 1311x1305
>>70794277
>>70793713
>Trust me goyim
>>
Wow there's a lot of Mason threads here tonight.

You'll be a fool to believe masons are anything political nowadays
>>
>>70798059
In some places, kinda. But that theory is a bit overblown. They started from operative stone guilds, who started passing their knowledge, which was essentially esoteric, onto non-operative men.
>>
>>70798417
Oh. I'm just seeking real truth.
>>
>>70794817

this is a fact
>>
>>70798736
Good man. That can be tough in Masonry, as we've lost so much of our pre-history. Plenty of good books on it, though.
>>
>>70799336
so whats the tldr about masonry?
>>
4>2/1>3
>>
>>70799336
So is masonary a path to truth? Or has it turned into a club?
>>
>>70799416
Making good men better
>>
>>70799581
its got that catholic "fuck little boys club" vibe to it

buncha old dudes in robes who insist you believe in god pay someone money
>>
>>70799695
Why talk when you obviously only have shit to say.
>>
>>70799416
>Operative guilds have "hidden knowledge" (of building and arts, which is considered spiritual, and linked to God)
>Guilds put on plays of events from the Bible at town fairs in medieval England and Scotland
>Tudors rise to power, destroy monestaries, switch to bricks from stone buildings
>Stonemason guilds become obsolete
>Start admitting non-operative working men into their guilds, so their knowledge isn't lost
>Eventually, those types outlast the operatives and start evolving the rituals, which became linked to the plays they did in public
>More esoteric and scientific knowledge is discussed in the rituals and meetings
>Rosicrucians add some stuff to them too
>1717 rolls around, and a couple of lodges form together to make a governing body
That's the barebones of it. There's lots more to do with Scotland and such as far as recorded work goes.

>>70799581
Both. Or rather, not a path to truth, but a path to help you find your own truth.
And the club part due to baby boomers joining after WW2 who just wanted a place to piss up and not worry about all that "ritual and spooky crap."
But fortunately, the latter is on the way out.

>>70799695
There's no "insisting" one believe in anything. It's just a place for people who do believe to be a part of. And the only money you pay is to keep the lights on.
>>
What's the beef with Masons and Catholics? Is it some Templar shit?
>>
>>70792430

B'nai B'rith is the purest form of Masonry.

Does that answer your question?
>>
>>70799875
well i asked for information and all i got was cryptic meme tier bullshit

also, are you incapable of any introspection? if you are a mason, do you not have any sense of social awareness? do you not realize that others perceive you this way?

If I thought people viewed me as a pederast, I would try to rectify the situation immediately, not just dismiss or attack the person for having an opinion

I am not the only person who thinks this
>>
>>70799977
It raises the question of how you think an entirely separate group can be the purest form of another different one.

>>70799953
Catholics freaked out in the 18th century, thinking that they were losing power, so they blamed it on the new fad of Masonry, even though it was mostly Catholic, and encouraged men to be active in their church.
>>
>>70799946
Well. You have wet my curiosity. I shall continue along the paths.
>>
>>70800206
So what the fuck do freemasons actually do? Just hang out and chill?
>>
>>70799946
thanks for actually providing some info, i know more now than i did before
>>
>>70792430
>#4 has super cute face
>tattoo
Dropped
>>
>>
>>70800239
Best of luck, old boy.

>>70800339
In meetings? We go there to learn, and share learning, as well as perform cremonies.

>>70800364
Glad to help. Sorry it wasn't much, though.
>>
>>70795431
Thanks for the new fap senpai.
>>
>>70794466
Looks like torrie black.
>>
>>70792430
These cunts are a lot prettier than the line-up from yesterdays pic. They all had banging bodies but wer butterfaces. I took number 2 in that other pic because of her fat pussy lips.

I'm going to go with number 2 in this one as well. Wide thigh gap means nice thick pussy lips, side parted hair instead of generic middle part. Nice smile, tanner complexion than some of the others.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.