[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
U.S Airstrike kills 12 Muslim niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: 1453416472587.png (582 KB, 598x543) Image search: [Google]
1453416472587.png
582 KB, 598x543
U.S. airstrike in Somalia on Tuesday hit an Al-shabab terror camp. Killing 12 Muslim jihadists. This is one of several airstrikes this hear which have killed over an estimated 150 Islamic Jihadists in the region.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/04/12/pentagon-12-al-shabab-militants-killed-in-us-airstrikes-in-somalia.html

The Crusader State strikes again!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=RDEMEcJml0SA00BQFBtklhZBbQ&params=OAFIAVgG&v=i0zbF5mlvL8&mode=NORMAL
>>
>>70791383
Based
>>
>>70791383
reminder 1000 muslim lives arent worth a single american fingernail
>>
>>70791383
Noice
>>
Where is the nigger from Somalia that's always talking shit? I wonder if he died too.
>>
>We are wasting so much fucking money on this shit
Why though
>>
>>70791837
the more we kill over there the less will come over here... and I need raytheon to sell more DJAMs
>>
>>70791383
Is that Sam Hyde
>>
>>70791837

There are several reasons we are killing them.

1. Dropping a bomb on a group of people who were planning to launch an attack on Americans most likely saved innocent lives, and removed an imminent threat.

2. Getting a bomb dropped on you does massive psychological damage. So maybe next time people will think twice about planning an attack on Americans
>>
Al-Shabaab are losers
I wish I could kill some haha

"The Youth". That's what their name means. Guess when you live in a shithole like Somalia, young 'uns are stuck for fun things to do. Social outreach isn't that high on their list of needs. Same in US. Add radical Islam though and it's a whole new story.
>>
>>70792402

They are also a branch of ISIS. So it's good to remove them. Even if they are just retarded niggers.
>>
>>70792125
>>70792344
So... why are we being pussies about it? drop one rusty 40 year old nuke on them and they will never fuck with us again for the rest of eternity
OR
ban them from the country and they can sit over in their own shit and rage impotently for the rest of eternity
>>
>>70792564

You bring up several interesting points.

>why can't we just nuke them

Because nuclear weapons are banned. It's a slippery slope so if we set one off, China and Russia might find an excuse to set one off. We don't need that.

> why don't we just keep them out

Well that's what Trump wants to do and I agree, it's hard for terrorist to attack us if they are not allowed in the country. But, we have assets and foreign interests that require us to be involved. It would be nice to keep Muslims out and ISIS could never get you. But, if you don't bomb them or try to stop them, then they will grow and become a threat to our interests.
>>
>>70792491
Originally they were part of AQ but, like any bunch of misled teens, fell the fuck out -- but not over girls or music, but raghead shit. In 2015 they joined ISIS. Killing any radical Muslim should be a sport imo.
>>
>>70792564
What happens if they start bombing US holdings overseas though? Like embassies? You have to keep these ragheads checked
>>
>>70792125
The more we destroy, the more will come over.

There are billion in all of Africa and the Middle East, no way will we kill them all
>>
Kenya should be paying us for this.
>>
R.I.P tripfag somalia shitposter from yesterday.
>>
>>70792125
jdams
>>
>>70793109
And Uganda I guess
>>
>>70792800
>China and Russia might find an excuse to set one off
I fucking hope so, the planet needs it
>assets and foreign interests
im sure we can live just fine without them
are they really THAT important? like objectively. what are the pros and cons of supporting our "foreign interests" like Israel, versus pulling out and saying bye bitch?
>>
#MERICA #WARHEADS2FORHEADS
>>
>>70793151

Underrated
>>
>>70791814
Hopefully. All the Cucks here scream "Based Somali. Epic!" He's just a dumb Somali from the third world. There's nothing extraordinary about him. Sometimes I think I'm on Reddit.
>>
>>70793242

Okay so you want an isolationist policy. The problem with that is if you think the world is bad now, then it would be like the fucking dark ages without American oversight.

Our economy can take damage as well if foriegn interests are not secured and global instability reigns. An isolationist policy is not smart.
>>
>>70792344
>were planning to launch an attack on Americans

Bull fucking shit those Somalians would ever be able to attack the US.

Plus, that would justify Trump's plan to ban all Muslims. Hell, a few months ago Obama put limits on visas for people who have been to Somalia, Syria, and Yemen in the past five years. I think those were the countries. Probably others already like that.
>>
>>70793417

Just edgy fags supporting any country or group that is anti-American. Even if it's a shitty Islamic 3rd world nigger shit hole...
>>
>>70793490
Noone cares about foreign countries or their shitty economies. America has enough resources to be almost self reliant. We don't need to waste expenses and soldiers abroad.
>>
>>70791837
Don't you love it that Liberals are silent on all these bombings.

You never see any anti-war protests or Liberals talking about the military industrial complex even though Obama is still spending as much as Bush, possibly even more, when wars are over.
>>
Napalm, son, is lots of fun
Dropped from a bomb,
Shot from a gun
It gets jihadis when they're on the run
Napalm sticks to kids
>>
>>70793490
Who cares about the rest of the world. Let the euros and Asians protect themselves
>>
>>70793506

If you read the article. They were not an imminent threat against the American homeland. They were a threat to Americans near the region that were already conducting operations to wipe out A.S.

A crazy Islamic sand nigger with an RPG and Ak-47 can do a lot of damage.
>>
>>70793664
>tfw you will never order an air strike and watch as napalm rains on the gook villages a mile away

Why even live
>>
>>70793635

Okay Rand Paul. Allow me to explain this in more simple terms.

If we don't intervene, the world goes to shit faster than anything, and our economy will start to shrink as our GDP goes down...

When the world is as connected as it is. You can't just close your doors and say goodbye. It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>70793739

See>>70793935
>>
>>70793758
Sorry, didn't read it. Thanks for clearing it up.
>>
>>70793837
No, flechettes were far more entertaining.
>>
File: 3717439.png (76 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
3717439.png
76 KB, 1162x850
>killed over an estimated 150 Islamic Jihadists in the region.
>mfw

Just fucking deploy us already Obango. I want my share.
>>
>>70792344
>2. Getting a bomb dropped on you does massive psychological damage. So maybe next time people will think twice about planning an attack on Americans
This. Absolute destruction and fear are the only thing Muslim niggers understand. You devastate them with such destructive power and it will make them think twice. You threaten their families and the erasure of their bloodlines. You make them fear that at any moment, they could die, in the most horrible way possible. You threaten them with being desecrated.

Inhumanity is the best tool against inhumane savages. They act like monsters, you destroy them like one.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.