[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello pol. I am a citizen of Norway. I am a native, i am not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 14
File: 20160406_125014.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160406_125014.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hello pol.

I am a citizen of Norway. I am a native, i am not a refugee nor am i an immigrant. My parents are both norwegian and so are my grandparents and so forth.

Needless to say i have lived an incredibly sheltered life in a white, middle class family. Never once have i feared for my life and almost always i feel very safe, even when i was living in Oslo and was walking drunk home at the middle of the night.

Third worlders of /pol/: does it affect your life in a significant way? Do you walk around in fear? Does the possible anxiety follow you and affect how you communicate with others?
Have you visited first world countries and noticed any visibly different among the people there?

Im just curious cause i have literally won the lottery in that regard.

Pic related
>>
>>70790601
My image is on the side great stuff, just google Nidarosdomen. Its pretty rad t.b.h.
>>
>>70790601
The place I live in is pretty safe but some parts can be a little rough around the edges. I'm saying this because United States is technically third world and for you to be from an area specifically with your own people is most truly a blessing
>>
>>70790601
I'm from a rural area where the only crime is meth labs exploding and domestic violence and now I live in the capital of my state where there's a lot more crime, particularly muggings and home invasions.

I have a gun in my apartment but no concealed carry yet, which isn't much different from how it was back home. The only real difference in my daily life is I have to be very aware of what's around me at night.
>>
>>70790829
But do you ever feel a genuine, heartfelt anxiety for your own life though? I have a hard time imagining a life where you constantly are at risk.
>>
>>70791232
Not constantly at risk. But I got robbed once and almost shot at by a bald nigger
>>
>>70791336
this living in STL in america, its fucking rough family. luckily white male with CCL so i will kill a nigger
>>
>>70791336
How do you even get robbed in this day and age? Do you carry cash and for what purpose? Or did he just steal your phone?

The reason im asking is because in norway these things dont happen. The only people who do get mugged are typically deugdealers, junkies or criminals themselves
>>
>possible white americans posting in this thread
you know they're just memes right?

I know a local drug dealer gan and their representative in the police. I only know it through indirect means (a junkie-type mutual friend) but I still get paranoid they'll find out one day.
>>
>>70791536
It was two different times. The first time my house window was shattered and my ps3 was gone. The second time I was simply standing waiting for a bus and this black dindu crackhead threatened to shoot me for simply looking at him.
>>
>>70791630
Ah, theres a proper third world footballflag. Thats what i wanna see. We beat you in 98 nigga.
>>
They burned some buses here because a boy was shot while in a robbery. Literally dindu tier. A disabled guy in one of the buses got second degree burns because the nigs were to lazy to help him out. They saved him in the end, but he was burned.
>>
>>70791779
Shouldve hid it under some resume tutorial pamphlets and a diploma for finishing high school.
>>
>>70792008
Why are Scandinavian countries so safe and civilized? Not now of course, but they were some time before
>>
>>70791903
What were they hoping to accomplish with that you think? Do they believe that burning means of public transportation would help people empathize with their cause?
>>
File: 1458830044608.jpg (59 KB, 357x357) Image search: [Google]
1458830044608.jpg
59 KB, 357x357
>>70790601
They live shitty lives because they don't want to like our ancestors, put in the effort to make their nations and socities non shitty.. this is precisely why we shouldn't let them into europe Norge.. They have shit culture and are shit people, till they unshit themselves we should not have anything to do with them unless absolutely necessary.

It is precisely this sheltered mentality that creates these disgusting leftists, and their little bubble world is about to be destroyed if these things are not stopped + reversed in europe.. and you won't just be able to flip a switch and make all the bad stuff go away if something is not done very soon..

Stop giving a shit about these people asshole, focus on keeping your own country and culture safe first.. They can unfuck themselves at their own pace, ultimately not our problem.. We dole out trillion in charity every year to all these crap places, we do PLENTY.. but our nations must remain safe from this infection..
>>
>>70792201
They still are in the top positions in the world i believe. The niggers are kept in a state of comatose with welfare on the iv machine. They have little reason to chimp out when they receive their weekly stipend by the state to sponsor their khat addiction.
>>
>>70791839
There are some mannerisms and habits you get, such as not walking alone in certain places, being alert in the streets 100% of the time. Sometimes at night I listen to my dogs walking in the house at night and get some paranoia remembering when my house got invaded.

Generally it doesn't show when I'm talking to people, especially because i am sort of in the 'elite' and most in my daily lives have had proper education, know manners etc. It's clear that we brazilians are constantly in a survival mode though.
>>
>>70792376
>unshit themselves
They won't. They ones who are still in the desert want the west to do it for them, and the ones who came to the west just want all the benefits of western societies without actually having to give up being goatfuckers.
>>
>>70790601
>Third worlders of /pol/: does it affect your life in a significant way?
Yes, they steal my jobs, women and shit.
>Do you walk around in fear?
Sometimes
>Does the possible anxiety follow you and affect how you communicate with others?
Yeah
>>
>>70792395
Yes we need to throw out everyone of these immigrants on welfare, only a burden no fucking reason for them to be here.. OUT and go maintain their nations that we throw billions and trillions towards a year..
>>
>>70792376
Mogens, calm down. I am not propagating for an increased influx of immigrants, i am trying to understand their disposition. I am well aware that we are infact the superior people in every regard imaginable, even if your country is a gluttonous, degenerate hellhole (:
>>
>>70790601
>won the lottery last night

what do you mean? you won a lottery?
>>
>>70792376
>It is precisely this sheltered mentality that creates these disgusting leftists

This, OP sounds like a massive liberal cuck weenie influenced by Ameriturd SJW ideology:

>"Needless to say i have lived an incredibly sheltered life in a white, middle class family."

Give me a break, since when you have to mention you're white in NORWAY?
>>
>>70792203
It was more like a show of outrage which they possibly expected more people to empathize. I blame it all on drug prohibition, it's the root of 99% of the problems here
>>
>>70792678
>reading comprehension
>>
>>70790601
it is very dangerous here. i really envy most of you that live a careless life.

all houses here look like prisons, and no, not norwegian prisons. if i lived in a norwegian prison my standard of living would rise significantly.

all windows have bars, every door has multiple locks and chains.

nobody can say they know someone that hasn't been robbed, or even killed. if not directly related, an acquaintance of a friend or something like that.

there are no jobs. most of the people just work for the government, and those are for the friends and family of the people akin to the government. nepotism and corruption everywhere.

no hope. no future. no way out.
>>
>>70792376
This
I'm detecting faggotry from OP plus autism
>>
>>70793115
yes the fucking houses. All of them have eletric fence, spikes and barks in the windows. except for the poor who can't afford eletric fences
>>
Yeah, pretty much. It changes your life. If you want to survive there's things you can't do, things you can't wear, places you can't go to, things you can't say.
And you have to live with it every single day. I've lost count of how many times I've had to make sure I wasn't being followed while driving.

When I traveled to america I noticed people really don't pay attention to their own safety. They actually leave their windows and doors unlocked or at best have a flimsy glass door that you can easily break into. There's a lot of unprotected places you can just walk right into.
Another thing that really shocked me was how they would defend criminals, like with the whole Mike Brown thing. You know what happens when criminals here get killed? We REJOICE, because it means there's one less nigger out there who might want to kill us. We don't have the luxury to feel sympathy for criminals.

Right now I think the most important thing in life is safety. There's absolutely nothing like living in peace in quiet. Having no safety means having no freedom.
>>
>>70792739
Ah, another third worlder! Tell us a story of how you lost your friend Pablo to the cartel.

I am just trying to understand the mentality when you have to constantly fear for your own life. I know i have lived a sheltered life: i have never been robbed, never been threatened with a firearm, never been raped etc.

Surely you cannot subscribe my quest for knowledge in this regard to particular political branch. I dont condone any of it, just curious
>>
>>70790601

I wouldn't say I live in fear, but rather in a state of constant awareness of my surroundings. You cannot trust anyone at face value.

Being fearful makes you ineffective when shit hits the fan. Which it will eventually in SA.

Most people are like this (other than the delusional sheltered liberals in Cape Town) so it doesn't really affect relationships.
>>
>>70792376
You are disgusting
>>
>>70793115
>>70793258
Now see, these are the responses im looking for. I am not apologetic for the crimes comitted by third worlders in first world countries, i am just trying to understand what kind of mentality being under constant fear and full survival mode at all time creates.
>>
>>70790601
Not that much we just get used to it although we are normally on high alert in the streets
>>
>>70790601
>won the lottery
No you didn't, you owe your existence to the struggles of your ancestors, you are living on their accumulated Capitol. Norway was an Incredibly hard place to create civilization, their is a lot of blood and tears that were invested so you could have a good life.
>>
>>70793865

For what? Moose? Puddles of maple syrup?
>>
>>70790601
My state is pretty decent, unlike the the rest of hue infested shitholes.

I never get robbed, stabbed and no one ever tried to kill me.

Though the things are starting to get a bit more harsh because migration
>>
>>70794028
Crime, Canada has a shit ton of poverty and poverty causes crime
>>
>>70794019
You are correct, however my country has a population of around 5 million people. When a new child is brought into this world, it is extremely unlikely for it to be norwegian, which is what i was alluding to with my lottery analogy.
>>
>>70794335
Yeah. People here are super jellous of Scandinavia and hope to move there someday.
>>
>>70794106

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index

You are ranked #7 as peaceful, safe countries to live in.

You don't have a crime problem, maybe by "high alert" you meant you are high in the streets rather.
>>
>>70794106
I am nearly a hundred percent certain your situation cannot even remotely compare to the struggles of real third world countries like most of south america, africa and the like. Surely you dont fear for your life on a daily basis?
>>
File: 1454374756977.jpg (352 KB, 1111x1692) Image search: [Google]
1454374756977.jpg
352 KB, 1111x1692
>>70794335
Don't think about it as a random lottery. Your parents are continuing a long gift and you should build on the shoulders of giants. You were planned, not random. Unless your parents really didn't plan, however with me I was destined to be a white American and there was no randomness about it.
>>
>>70790601
>walking drunk home at the middle of the night.

Is that the only example you have? Because that will get you fucked up even here, not that special.
>>
>>70790601

>Third worlders of /pol/: does it affect your life in a significant way? Do you walk around in fear?

No. Because my city is 93% white on a 80,000 pop. Only got about 100 shitskins from weedman. Anytime you see them, they are usually scum up from Toronto.

Yes like yourself. I walked home at 2-4am when I had a night job when I was 18. Walked home plastered from bars. Literally no one is around at those hours. Got white trash here, but they usually just hide in their houses. The welfare and weed keeps them tame.
>>
>>70790601
Check out Ilana Mercer's book Into The Cannibal's Pot. It's about South Africa transitioning from Apartheid to barbarism and is what you can expect.
>>
>>70794500
No there is a lot of crime here. I left my door open once by accident and the following night my wallet was stolen
>>
>>70794566
This whole idea of Canada as a nice polite peaceful place only exists for upper middle class WASPS
>>
>>70792376
Godt sagt.
>>
>>70794824

>Lot's of crime

Sounds like Scarlem or Etobicoke
>>
Ive never been in a situation of fearing for my life. Ive walked long distances drunk late at night with no problem. They did find a house that was growing weed a street down from mine. Apparently they had some hi tech dutch hydroponic systems and were producing some grade A+ shit. my neighborhood is known around the city for being stoner central so its not surprising. Very little crime though, I saw much worse living in the US.
>>
>>70795025
Burlington Ontario.
>>
>>70793359
>I am just trying to understand the mentality when you have to constantly fear for your own life.

For one, I don't go outside unless it's needed, I don't carry any gadgets, I dress with cheap, low-profile clothing, carry only the money I need (but that might be dangerous too, plenty of people have been killed for not carrying enough money), if someone shady gets inside the public transport I get off the vehicle right away. And of course, never go out at night. But I live in a shitty crime-ridden hellhole, my compatriots in richer areas worry only about kidnappings and extortion.

>Tell us a story of how you lost your friend Pablo to the cartel.

I have no friends because I'm a massive autist. But I had a cousin that became a cartel driver and hasn't been seen since.
>>
>>70794800
But then my inquiry doesnt really pertain to you.

>>70794808
Think i might have a look at that. I have read many negative things about the apartheid, but not read much about the alternative.
>>
>>70790601
You didn't win the lottery, your ancestors created this life for you.

Don't fuck it up, and don't take it for granted.
>>
File: 1460472808448.png (52 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1460472808448.png
52 KB, 203x209
>>70793737
>>70794106
>>70794493

Hahaha you stupid leaf.. Maybe scandinavia is so attractive to you because we don't give away our country to foreigners like you have.. So as usual like every fucking migrant you want to transplant your shit culture and behaviour somewhere else.. no thanks, we don't need your shit.. Either assimilate or go back to your own clay and fix your own nation and maybe find out where you went wrong..

When you lose nationalism you lose your culture your heritage and identity.. this is why multiculturalism is bullshit and never works.. fuck everybody elses culture, go back to their own damn clay if they want to practice that. that's direct undermining of the nation to allow that..
>>
>>70794957
Færoyene wishes to be heard ;-;
>>
>>70794824

Oh really! I'm sorry to hear that, really I take back all I said. You must be so traumatised. I know how you feel because the exact same thing happened to me. Except when they broke in they beat my dad to a pulp and threatened to shoot me.

So please let me know how I can alleviate any PTSD you may have.
>>
>>70794824
Just your wallet?
Do that here and you're ded.
>>
well if you count out sven, but hopefully that's changing a bit.. And every single "refugee/migrant" should be deported post haste when this middle east shit conflict in syria clay is stabilized.. which can't happen soon enough.. But fortunately europe can start deportation early because majority of them aren't even from syria and have no reason to be under refugee status.. fucking freeloading douchebags..

European nations just needs to pass laws for themselves that says zero welfare and zero any financial support for migrants, watch them vanish like a fart in the wind.. Then only those who can work can apply.
>>
>>70792376
Why is pol so fucking shit nowadays? Like, the man just wanted to know how its like in other counties he says nothing about immigrants in OP's post but "I'm not an immigrant"
>>70790601
Well, OP, here in Peru we have a culture about "caring about ourselves". My uni teacher used to say that you can recognize a Peruvian anywhere in the world not because of their physical appearance, but because he or she is always touching his or her pockets bust in case someone pickpocketed them, he looks at everyone with distrust, he can not be calmed on a subway, etc.
There are dangerous zones, of course, and there are not perfectly safe zones in this country, but there are some pretty cool zones. I walked totally drunk for 3 km from the house of my friend to mine at like 3am and nothing happened to me in a "safe" zone, but someone assaulted me at 4 pm on a "dangerous zone".
>>
File: vvvvvv.png (274 KB, 1201x747) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvv.png
274 KB, 1201x747
>>70795112

Google 'Burlington"

Sound like a lovely place to live!

>>70795120

Well just something to think about. Anything thanks comes out of our country being some liberal insanity or violence, is always Toronto and it's surrounding shitholes. aka sanctuary cities. Bet you can't guess what ethicninties dominated those place.Or to a lesser extend are other capital cities. Many parts are very lovely and still the 1st world dream.
>>
>>70795171
Like i said, i dont mean i dont appreciate my own rich heritage. I am saying that statistically it is very unlikely for a newborn child to be norwegian, thats all there is to it.
>>
>>70795173
>DENMARK
>not shit culture that no one wants to mograte too.

I meant Norway and espeically Sweden. Not a shithole like Denmark
>>
>>70795520
It is a lovely place if you are a WASP and live in the rich area
>>
>>70795551
A shithole? haha.. Yes please stay out don't ever come.. you disgusting leaf..
>>
>>70790601
Only walking through the area next to the homeless missions and only at night/if there are drunks. Most the time here I feel filled with existential angst/boredom but not fear
>>
File: 1457573988897.jpg (43 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1457573988897.jpg
43 KB, 450x600
The only crime I've ever had to deal with was I left my wallet in my car once, and some kids took the 10$ inside and tossed the wallet in the grass a few houses down.
>>
>>70795628

Middle class areas are fine. Just don't live in Ottawa where they've slapped up government housing full of niggers next to middle class neighborhoods
>>
>>70795682
Fuck off disgusting pseudo-nord you disgust me. Why would i ever want to go to Denmark?
>>
>>70795361
Oh shit really? Fuck id be terrified to live in south america
>>
>>70795355
Is that sarcastic because i had a lot of money in my wallet and my parents had to loan me money to pay bills?
>>
>>70795803
If your not a WASP then even middle class is shit because police wont protect you
>>
>>70796002

Oh my goodness anon, that is just horrific.

Do you still have nightmares about it?
>>
>>70796002
Why on earth would you need cash in order to pay your bills? Seems not si bright if you ask me.
>>
>>70796148
No but I had a dream about a week ago the same thing happened but they stole my dog. Just wondering are you black or were the people that broke in black?
>>
>>70796154
Because i needed to take money out of the bank to refill my wallet and then i didnt have enough
>>
I'm 24. I've never been robbed, threatened or attacked. The only time I heard gunshots was at my grandad's funeral where 20 or so soldiers shot their guns in the air as part of the ceremony. I was spit on by a gypsy once, but I don't consider gypsies human.
>>
>>70790601
Nigger I grew up in West LA, I was one of 20 whites kids in my school and the rest where Jews.

Fuck that shit. I cry for a white utopia.

t.WhiteCalifornian
>>
>>70796239
Is he joking? I cant tell anymore.

Also, denmark is a disgusting pile of degeneracy and gluttony. I will not be lumped in with those people.
>>
>>70796356
>>70796404
Fuck you guys blacks and gypsies are humans too
>>
>>70796441
Thats what i was saying. Sweden and Norway are awesome not Denmark athough it was cool in the viking age
>>
>>70796356
Was he an ustase?
>>
>>70796239

Oh man that sounds like a really hard thing to live with.

Yeah the 4 of them were black, I'm white. All were armed with handguns, looking down the barrel of a loaded gun a trigger pull from being killed really changed my perspective on life. But you know what I mean right? Knowing you could have ceased existing at the whim of a total stranger?

Man I didn't realize Canada was so unsafe, all those people in SA who've immigrated there must be living a life of hell! My cousins moved to Toronto, I need to Skype them and check to see if they're alright. They may have been brutally murdered and raped! If only they had stayed in South Africa where I knew they'd be safe.

Stay safe in that dangerous hellhole you call a country anon. 505 homicides a year is a terrifying statistic.
>>
>>70796606
I love how a leaf is educating me about scandinavia.. clearly doesn't know shit, the danes were kings of the vikings and of scandinavia in general.. there's a reason why when they took britain it was called danelaw..
Maybe that explains you why we are less cucked than the norwegians and the swedes..
But calling us pseudo nords, well you really don't have a clue do you..
Right now our economy is doing pretty good and we have a hardline policy against immigrants.. whilst sweden is on the brink of destruction and norway is definately getting cucked aswell..
>>
>>70796505
Niggers are animals. Even in school they are animals and the only thing they respect is the back of their mothers hand, if she's not some crackwhore.
>>
>>70795916

Some SA anons have post pictures of their properties.

They are like fortresses with electrified fencing on top of the gate fence.

One story an anon told was a nigger threw a mattress on top to climb over. I think he blasted him with his shotgun.

>>70796106

Maybe in your sanctuary city shithole, cops are scared to go into areas thanks to all the niggers. Yes you are right next to Hamilton, which is a declared santuary city, and I just know you are as culturally enriched as they are
>>
>>70796759
505 homocides a year? Shit didnt know it was that bad thats worse than detrioit. But your story did scare me because it could of been racially motivated and the same could happen to me. Because althougg im a minority blacks still think im white and treat me as such
>>
File: 1460470713223.jpg (61 KB, 460x395) Image search: [Google]
1460470713223.jpg
61 KB, 460x395
>>70796606
But please visit sweden, i hope one of the lovely migrant/refugees that's swarming around over there might meet you, maybe you can give one of those migrants a hug, and maybe his friends can hug you back..
>>
>>70796868
But you made fun of me and called my culture shit when you dont know Canada. Also the reason Canada sucks for people like me is racism. If you are Native or Celtic and a crime happens to you the police wont do shit
>>
>>70796644
Not officially. He was born during ww2. Our entire family hates Jews and dislikes Serbs, though so take that as you will.
>>
>>70796956
The South African thing is pretty crazy.

But about Burlington its not that there is a lot of diversity its just if you arent a Anglo Saxon Protestant you get pushed into a ghetto

>>70797052
Ok i just heard everyone there is blond hair blue eyed thats all i know lol
>>
>>70796958

Yeah it is bad!

Here in SA 50 people are murdered per day, that doesn't hold a candle though to Canada however. It must be like living in a warzone, how do you cope?

Please, I implore you to move to South Africa for the sake of your own safety.
>>
>>70790601
I lived in three third world US cities for ten years at CP Rail USA and it was terrifying. I would hear gunshots every few hours and police sirens and meth heads/rowdy negros consistently. If you left anything unlocked it would be stolen even in the broad daylight. Police were extremely unfriendly and would take half a day to show up if you made a call, they once even gave me ticket and threatened to arrest me for having a beer with a friend in a park. USA was 24/7 anxiety, ruthless competition, and general kikeness. I jokingly tell people it was worse than Rio but i'm being 80% serious.
>>
>>70797279
Well South Africa may have more murders but at least it isnt racist anymore. Do you really think it was better before Apartied ended
>>
>>70797279

and most of those murders are just niggers killing each other. Music to our ears

So if it weren't for niggers we would be heaven on earth
>>
>>70790601
This saturday I walked at 3 am from a friend's house to mine 3 miles away, drunk off my ass too and nothing happened to me.

Granted, I don't live in a crime-dense zone, although, said friend has been robbed there at plain midday once. Also, I'm 6'2, 200 lbs and have a shaved head, so most just walk around me on the street.

You have shit areas and shit people in every nation, we just have more of them here.
>>
>>70790601
>cause i have literally won the lottery in that regard

It's not really a lottery when you ancestors have purposefully built a civilization that is safe. But your people are blind sheep right now and letting the third world shit on it
>>
>>70797279
The US/France three time vetoing of a resolution that recognizes white south africans as legitimate political refugees is one of the greatest modern crimes of humanity.
>>
>>70790601
I live in Lima, so we have it good here, but that doesn't mean there is no crime, the truth is that crime is higher here, but that's because our population is higher aswell.

Anyways there is nothing to be afraid of, I have never been robbed, not near my house, not in the city centre, not even in dangerous places I needed to go for work, ever. But that's because I started moving around the city since I was young and I also lived in the country side aswell, so I can say that I have been raised by the streets, but I also had a home I could came back to. People you need to take care from are those who don't have a home where to go back or those who don't give a single fuck (be it drugs, alcohol, crime or other degeneracy).

The truth you can learn by living in Third world countries is this:
You never EVER let your guard down. You have to be super aware of your sorroundings because you never know, I honestly can't understand how europeans could just take their well earned safety for granted. And this doesn't mean being paraoind either, don't go to extremes.

Anxiety is not a thing here, we don't have that much mental disorders or we don't diagnose them. I think this is because we have to handle stress since young age so we get used to it, taking the good and bad parts of life is part of our culture.

My cousin is peruvian but has lived in the US almost all his life, when he visits he is completely unaware of what happens around him. I have visited the US aswell and I can say that they act pretty much the same as me, they are aware. I don't know how it is in europe tho.

Remember anon, you may have won the lottery, but don't let anyone take that from you
>>
>>70797508
Yeah this is the best thing we have going for us. The rare time someone innocent dies everyone goes fucking nuts and heads are rung.
>>
File: 1457414523599.jpg (16 KB, 365x346) Image search: [Google]
1457414523599.jpg
16 KB, 365x346
>>70797365

>at least it isn't racist anymore
>wasn't better before
>>
Sup Scandi bro, I live in, you guessed it, New Orleans, and not the mainly white PART, the nigger part, I've been robbed 3 times, and stabbed once(pic will be from my phone).
>First robbery
>playing on bicycle at 7 with my dad
>nigger comes and takes it from me
>dad grabs a baseball bat
>we chase him in the car and he cracks him over the skull with it
>we drive off

>Second robbery
>be 15 now
>3 dindus approach screaming bix nood slurs and dicks
>start beating on me and take my wallet
>cops called and they catch 2

>third robbery
>be me 19
>dindu breaks into my car while im in store
>police catch him later
>>
>>70796404
>West LA

What a bummer.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>70797885
>>
File: 20160310_182423.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160310_182423.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>70797576
I think you have no idea what youre talking about, cannabis leaf man, nor do you have any empirical data to back up that claim other than anecdotal news articles.
>>
>>70797764
How redpilled are the average whites in South Africa? I'm interested in knowing that even with the most clear example of what happens when you let nignogs into power if even that is enough to break the white guilt bullshit.
>>
File: 1459835714814.jpg (269 KB, 1029x1738) Image search: [Google]
1459835714814.jpg
269 KB, 1029x1738
>>70797988
Dude your president is black and you guys are almost a minority. Time for some introspection because you don't need to look farther than your stained computer chair.
>>
>>70796868
Mogens, you delusional piece of literal human waste, look at the graph i posted >>70797935
Your country reeks of week old bacon, flat beer and stale pastry. And youre so poor youre in the EU LMAO
>>
People over here are used to it.
No one actually is afraid to go outside, even though everyone knows that a car bomb might end their lives.
Life must go on I guess
>>
>>70797988

It will never be enough.

Here we are the political and recently proven economic minority. They have a black government in power. There are broad based black economic empowerment policies for them to get jobs. Most government officials are black. State owned TV is black.

And yet after 20 years of a theiving corrupt government they elected, they are still living in abject poverty. Self hating "enlightened" white liberals call for more to be done about the poor black people.

And it is still the white man's fault. Every day the white man is blamed on the news and radio. It will remain this way for the rest of time or until whites are eliminated altogether in SA. It will never be enough.
>>
>>70798353
Sounds exhausting. I hope youre coptic at least so you have a shot at heaven should a scenario like that occur.
>>
Bucharest is "one of the safest capitals in europe" according to wikipedia. Everyone still follows common sense rules but violent crime is rare.
As a side note, I had the opportunity to visit some germans during high-school. Their kids were the same age as me but they seemed so...soft. Not really sure how to explain it, they were almost like babies. Must be the bubble.
>>
>>70793115
I know this doesn't mean shit coming from some random anon on the internet, but I really hope you can get out of there someday.
>>
File: 1452217345172.jpg (16 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
1452217345172.jpg
16 KB, 240x255
>lived in south central LA growing up
>black friend I used to play basketball with gets shot and killed when I'm 7
>wake up to gunshots every night
>dindus try to break in regularly
>neighbor across the street was a drug dealer
>one night the cops come and he starts firing at them
>death by cop
>fat dindu chases me with a knife for accidentally making eye contact with him
>house gets shot up for no reason while I'm home alone

I live in a much better place now but I will be paranoid for the rest of my life
>>
>>70798458

I really don't understand why whites are still trying to live in SA. Is it just the feeling that there's no place like home?

Seems like a pointless fight
>>
>>70797935
Oh you clueless bubble boy leif.. Norway has a high percentage of migrants... there migrated very many over time.. denmark has 7.2% of the population, norway has about 16%, and sweden has like 30% Who cares how many asylumseekers you had in 2016 moron..
Here let me show you a video of what muslims are doing in your country leif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
>>70798314
You have natural oil, we're not poor you dumbass.. also see abaove..
>>
>>70798458
Sa is pretty much the only subsaharan poster country on pol that i can think of. And this is the only country with a large ethnic minority of whites, to my knowledge. Wonder if thats a coincidence..
>>
>>70798745
We have migrants, but nearly all of them are either swedes or poles, you mongoloid. There are differencea between migrants and refugees, you baboon.
>>
>>70798743

It's a beautiful place to live. I live next to the coast but I can get in car, drive for 3 or 4 hours and be in the bush. If you earn a good salary you can live very comfortably (I do live very well)

I still hope that the ANC will get voted out. I will leave if they refuse to give up power.
>>
>>70798619
Most Eastern European capitals are very safe.
>>
>>70795916
well.. it's not that you would be dead straigh away.
If you let your door open, the robbers might get all your valuables and if you happen to wake up and go to see what's going on they might run, or they might go for the kill (like animals, if they feel in close corner they will attack) that's why you need to have a way to defend your house, not like americans with guns and shit, but for example I have a metal baseball bat close to the door, a camping knife in my bedroom and I always carry a multitool with a miny knife with me. Never have to used them though, like I said in my last response, been aware is key and always have a plan.
>>
>>70798753
>live in flyover, corn-belt, bible-belt, rust-belt section of the US.
>city installs "shot-spotter" technology to help find and stop gangster shooters
>never catch gangsters, just find shell casings, holes, and dead ppl
>police rapid respond to backfiring cars, blocks on lockdown, grandmothers face-down in the front yard, cops yelling, babies crying
>make anxious, quick trips to grocery during mid-morning hours (8-10) hoping the dindu hordes are still sleeping
>keep dark heavy curtains on windows, never turn lights on after dark
>21 yrs old in two weeks. hope i make it.
>>
>>70798925
What do you do for a living?
>>
Being brazilian (and from Rio on top of that) made me feel >literally invulnerable when I went to Europe. Hell, I feel untouchable even when visiting the Southern states, like Santa Catarina.
>>
>>70799175
You are incorrect: According to Statistics Norway the immigrant population make up 15.6 percent of the population in Norway.[1] The number includes immigrants and children born in Norway to two immigrant parents. The five largest immigrant groups in Norway are in turn Polish, Swedish, Somali, Lithuanian and Pakistani.[1]

Please get your dick out of the dogs anus before you open your greasy mouth, mogens.
>>
File: 55c2355b1400002e002e2059.jpg (202 KB, 630x784) Image search: [Google]
55c2355b1400002e002e2059.jpg
202 KB, 630x784
>>70795854
A FUCKING LEAF.
>>
>>70793359
Is this supposed to be some kind of bantz? Are you making fun of third worlders right now?

Its pretty good bantz senpai
>>
>he doesn't know about bumfights
>he doesn't run into bling bling the crackhead on occasion
you ain't missing out on anything
>>
>>70798692
You are one dumb nigger aren't you, why are you inviting huehue monkey over? Like we don't have enough of the fucking third world already.
People like you should be shot repeatedly with the .22
>>
>>70799420
Surely it would be better to keep the light on after dark, no? Because if you do live in the bible belt, everybody has a gun and theyd know someone was home..?
>>
>>70798314
Oh the snowmonkey is getting an attitude, if you weren't sitting on so much fucking oil like some kind of fucking snow arab, and actually had to work a little more things would be little different, also we are not poor we have good economy, also we have many reservations to the EU, and we doing fine with economy and we never got the Euro currency either.. So what are you even talking about leif.. Also you are used to having denmark between you and the bullshit in europe, so that's why you so cocky up there..
>>
>>70790601
>>Live in a border town of Mexico, except for home burglars and car thief es relatively safe
>>cross border, NIGGERS everywhere

This is a special case I think, but yea I have feel more insecure in a first world country that in my own shithole
>>
>>70800435
You are a cyst on germany. A tiny little speck of cancer on the european map. When people stop buying legos altogether youre country will collapse like a house of cards on a camping chair. But sure, Mogens, have a beer for breakfast, heck why not get one for lunch and supper as well! Maybe then it will help you forget how windy your tumor encrusted peninsula really is.
>>
>>70801059
Sounds like you need your fucking head smashed in.. clearly too much frost has damaged your brain.. Need to shake the frost off..
What is with the beer drinking? you are talking about.. yeah we don't have much clay except for greenland but don't forget who used to run the business.. Also a little thing called fighting germany to the south, and sweden getting independence etc. kind of lost us quite a bit of clay..
Denmark was only ranked in forbes 1# best countries for business in 2015.. Oh i forget we run on fucking lego..
And you sit there tucked up with oil running your mouth like a frosty little overconfident faggot cause you don't have to make any difficult decisions..
>>
>>70801059
And also our little piece of clay is very nice and we have maintained it quite well thank you.. Would love to see how you frost faggots ran your economy without your oil.. ungrateful little bastard.
>>
File: download.jpg (270 KB, 1848x1386) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
270 KB, 1848x1386
Non-whites of /pol/, how many of us are here?
Let's discuss race relations, what do you think of multiculturalism?
>>
>>70801691
>>70801691
>frost faggots
fucking kek
>>
>>70790601
We don't believe you anon.
>>
>>70794824
What shithole are you living in? I never lock my doors and never had a problem.
>>
There's nearly no non whites here but i've walked around anxious for my safety before.

Because we're such a small place we have basically nothing to do so everybody just drinks a fuckton in their teens (and most use drugs) thinking they'll find something to do once they reach their late 20s and 30 but they dont so they keep drinking and as a result walking around at night there's always drunk people acting obnoxious and trying to impress people so they pick fights with random guys. There's also a lot of drugs, weed is so expensive here and you get trash, its about 20 pounds for a gram of weed, so everybody uses spice, even rich normal kids you have young teens doing it in parks in parks. Even though we're a rich island, heroin and meth is common for older failures and you do get junkies hanging around infront of our hospital. I found two needles exchange boxes (with needles, sodium nitrate and a spoon in one) in the bottom of my apartment block.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.