[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never experience the high trust, nigger free white society
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: happiness.jpg (89 KB, 736x484) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
89 KB, 736x484
You will never experience the high trust, nigger free white society of post war America in the 1950s.

Why even live?
>>
At least I won't be drafted and mentally tortured by tunnel chinks only to come home and have hippies throw shit at me.
>>
>>70788827
I actually do live in a town closely like that. A few niggers though. I live in a white town basically.
>>
>>70788827
Well, during and post race war the whites who survive, will be some of toughest most coldblooded Hitlers ever to walk this earth.
>>
That's why I want to move to a small town in New England

Hopefully the nigs continue to stay out
>>
>>70788827
>no internet

no thank you.
>>
>>70788827

They truly were lucky to live in that time and in those circumstances

Lets give up on this humanity meme and just fucking nuke ourselves please
>>
>>70788827
Ah to live in a world where domestic abuse is common and you live in fear of being nuked every second of every day
>>
>>70790148
you would literally be better off by shutting off your computer and not using it ever again.
>>
File: 1455882066655.jpg (2 MB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
1455882066655.jpg
2 MB, 1240x1754
Because we're about to reach the Cyber Punk era with Donald Trump.
>>
>>70790480
and sorry what has changed? how are things different?
>>
>>70789739

That was the 1960s you dim fag.
>>
>>70790480

exactly. If the cunt opens here mouth beat her. And living in constant fear is good keeps you sharp.
>>
>nigger free

the 50's was the beginning of the civil right's movement, fool.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.