[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to Cruz shills, how does it feel knowing you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1458986389989.png (495 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
1458986389989.png
495 KB, 459x612
Question to Cruz shills, how does it feel knowing you're essentially voting clinton into the white house?

Cruz supporters are even more delusional than Berniebots if you think any of this ends with Lyin' Ted in the white house.
>>
>>70788359
Morally, I think it is better to vote for a man who cheated on his wife, rather than a hypocrite and his family who built a fortune for decades out of the things he deems as 'the bane of American prosperity'.

Americans are basically voting in a druglord so that he fixes the drug problem in reverse.
>>
>>70788559
But you aren't, you're voting for clinton now.

>Mexico

Nice try Julio.
>>
>>70788684
I ain't voting for anyone. However, Clinton will surely surpass the trumpnigger in the elections.

What I've said is in reference to Donald "dey forced me to rake in dem juicy China outsourcing profits" trump.
>>
fuck off mexico. with cruz you lose
>>
>>70788559

Uh, you do realize that Trump cheated on his wife, right?
>>
As a Cruz supporter, I have to vote for the candidate that represents true conservative values, like quintupling H1B visas, empathy for illegal immigrants, and unfettered free trade. Muh Bible!
>>
>>70789236

I don't want to believe cruzbots think like this, but they probably do.
>>
>>70789214
that worsens the position of trumpniggers when they spread the meme/gossip about Cruz being unelectable because he cheated on his wife
>>
0 cruz supporters, one mexican.

This board is nothing but shilling and trolling nowadays.
>>
>>70789362
Trump never pretended to be morally righetous as Cruz has claimed since the start of his political career, you think people care that Trump fucked a hot chick and married her instead of his ugly ass rag that is his first wife? Even she's not salty, she knew her time was up and she cashed in that check and went home.
>>
>>70788359
I'm voting Cruz into the White House, silly.
>>
>>70788359

I keep saying it, and they don't listen, but they'll find out that they're being used like a 3 AM bar whore if a brokered convention comes about, Cruz gets kicked to the curb and Ryan (who is actively beginning to campaign for the role) gets pushed forth as the nominee.

If only Rato's fans weren't so wrapped up in believing it's him vs. Trump and could muster the brain power to notice that they're just useful idiots in the GOP master plan, this wouldn't need to be talked about any longer and we could all move on with things.
>>
>>70790529
>even though you support Cruz, you shouldn't support Cruz
>the establishment is simply too powerful, best to just capitulate now and stop trying to upset the apple cart
This is why you get ignored by Cruz people, genius.
>oh, and you're all a bunch of cucks
And this is why we have no respect for you.
>>
>>70791060

But you aren't going to win, like it's concrete now, If trump doesn't get the nomination they won't vote for cruz at all, hell they'll probably vote for Hillary out of spite, you're fighting a war you're losing only to lose if you win.
>>
>>70791184
And perhaps you've heard that Americans don't negotiate with terrorists either.
>>
>>70791559

Enjoy President clinton, she's definitely going to protect conservative america.
>>
>>70791791
I'm gong to enjoy President Cruz a lot, thank you very much.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.