[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The scientific way to train white people to stop being racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 16
File: ProudDemocratsSince1865.jpg (224 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ProudDemocratsSince1865.jpg
224 KB, 1600x900
Well /pol/ they have finally figured out a method to cure us all. The current year will be forever known as the year that white people finally learned the proper way to not consider the ethnic race of their fellow human beings in all aspects of life when considering academics, welfare, crime, employment, and socioeconomic status. All the while fully knowing that not considering their ethnic race is what has oppressed all the non whites all these years. WE FINALLY HAVE THE ANSWER!

http://qz.com/656159/the-scientific-way-to-train-white-people-to-stop-being-racist/
>>
>>70788305
archive link?
>>
>>70788347
I'm a long time lurker and this is my first post. Whadya mean archive link? its in the op
>>
>>70788566
He wants an alternative to viewing it directly
You could screenshot it for us all, because if we all went to the site it would generate a bump in ad revenue for the site
>>
Guess i should have green texted it?

>http://qz.com/656159/the-scientific-way-to-train-white-people-to-stop-being-racist/
>>
>get called racist no matter what opinion you have
>people wonder why you get defensive when race is brought up
>>
>Build toleranceby consciously moving past the good/bad reactionary thinking and learn how to manage feelings of guilt and shame without putting up defenses. Racial conversations are not about you individually, or if you are a good or bad person, racist or not racist. For white people, understanding that racial oppression is not your fault as an individual can be both revolutionary and incredibly helpful. You were born where you were born, your skin is the color that it is, and you grew up how you did, exposed to the media and a society that you had no control over, all of which led you to being exactly who you are today.
>>
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>
>>70788305
I really don't care what I am called anymore, Nothing will make me want to racemix, make black friends or tolerate their culture.
>>
>>70788566
>long time lurker
>not knowing how to archive
http://archive.is/KQDUB
>>
>>70789272
Thanks for the help. I'll have to look into how to do that.
>>
The scientific way to train white people to stop being racist

>implying science has anything to do with this article or its prescribed training method.

>generalizing all white people as racists in need of training.

>not knowing that claiming a specific race needs to be trained to do something different than their cultural norm is inherently racist and culturally insensitive.
>>
>>70789996
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (321 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321 KB, 640x640
>>70788305
>>70788811
>>70789014
>>70789087
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (47 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
47 KB, 500x750
>>70789082
>wireless
>volume turned down because still lives at home
>ugly as sin theme
>actually enabled the Cortana spying system
>mcafeememery
>>
>>70788305
It removes all self-protection mechanisms and makes you a credulous overgrown child.
It's a newer lobotomy.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 185x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 185x200
>>70788803
>>
>>70788305
>http://archive.is/KQDUB
Mate, have a hard time you're not the author of this bullshit yourself/an editor at "q" (whatever the fuck that is).
IT came out one hour ago and you already have it up here, trying to generate interest?
Sorry, not buying...
>>
File: image.png (178 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
178 KB, 750x1334
>>70791513
My buddy sent it to me...
He got it from

>https://m.kikebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154172472473487&id=29259828486&fs=1
>>
File: image.png (169 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169 KB, 750x1334
>>70791513
>>
File: image.png (164 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164 KB, 750x1334
>>70791513

But yeah you can think what you want.
>>
>>70791764
>>70791785
>>70791996
>using quotes like this outside of 4chan
>*sniff*
You and your buddy are a little autistic
>>
File: trashman.jpg (78 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
trashman.jpg
78 KB, 832x584
>>70788305
>scientific way to cure racism
>"build tolerance"
>"resist defenses and keep listening"
>"become an ally"
>"work to transform the system-not perpetuate it"

>requires the person to be willing to participate

The way the racism label is just constantly pushed on everything nowadays is bound to make people less willing to participate in the first place.
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 960x720
>In retrospect, you might realize that some of your learned behavior or speech has been pejorative, supporting a system of oppression, or exclusionary, but that’s not a definitive character judgement and recognizing that could be a really valuable moment. We’re building awareness here. Try to let go of the good/bad binary, and open yourself up to discussion and possibility that if you’re American, you almost definitely have racial biases, and if you’re white, add unearned access to privilege to that too. Still with us?

>Still with us?

No

MFW I don't care when I'm called racist. Niggers are niggers. It doesn't matter if they're white trash, dindus, or any shade of pigment in between. Some cultures have priorities that are superior to others and therefore are better prepared to compete with the rival culture. It's not privilege, it's Social Darwinism.
>>
>>70792813
Yeah he turned me onto 4chan back almost a year ago. Prior to that I had assumed that 4chan was just like reddit or tumbler and didnt really browse online bulliten boards.

we do it mostly in a joking manner cause i kinda got addicted to it when I stumbled on /pol/ figuring this place out.

I've been just reading threads ever since
>>
>>70789082
>No one wants to be called fragile. And if you’re white, what you feel reading the title of this article may be indicative of the term. “White fragility” refers to white people’s low emotional tolerance for discussing topics of race and racism.

Oh, I'm the one with the low emotional tolerance for discussing topics of race and racism? Then why is it whenever I try to engage in a discussion of such topics and bring up facts to support my positions I'm labeled a racist and banned from the various so called "liberal" websites where such discussions take place?

It seems to me the people with the low emotional tolerance for discussing race and racism are liberals. They don't want a discussion, they want to lecture me and try to force me to believe their propaganda without any critical thoughts of my own.
>>
>>70791513
No, I saw it posted on alternatehistory earlier today. Several members got banned for racism for not accepting the premise and for comments that went against the current SJW orthodoxy of the political chat board there.
>>
>>70794558

>White Fragility

Has anyone ever even heard of this before or is it the newest buzzword to make whites seem irrational and contemptible?
>>
>>70795081
I seen the term "fragile masculinity" being used in the last couple of years since the pushback against modern feminism seems to have taken off. Perhaps the SJW and BLM crowd are using the same tactics now that some white people are beginning to question the recent race baiting of these hucksters.
>>
>>70788305
OP I love you and how hard you're trying while still being polite.
Interesting article full of swj shit too.
>Why do white people get defensive when we blame them for everything that goes wrong and act like they should be held personally accountable for all the world's ills.
>>
>>70794844
Here is a comment from that site that got a user banned:

>White privilege is the "spectral evidence" of the modern egalitarian religion . If chanted enough time it will exorcise the demons of doubt, that after decades of government programs, private initiatives and much good will, blacks are still at the bottom of the barrel. Meanwhile people fresh off the boat talking broken English are doing so much better they have to be discriminated against.
>Here's a little experiment: replace "white privilege" with "white achievement" in that text and see how it highlights the toxic envy of the people writhing it.

And another user that got banned:

>Honestly, I think the best way to get white racists to stop being racist is to lower the disproportionately high number of crimes committed by black people and latinos (or black people and arabs in Europe). That seems to be the main thing that most white racists point to, eliminate it and a significant chunk of them won't have a leg to stand on. Do you have any more information on "Dev Bootcamp"? It seems a bit strange, I can't imagine why any white racists would attend "anti-oppression training" in the first place.
>>
>>70788305
>no niggers no racism
It's the only way
>>
>>70794558
>>70795081
>>70795290

http://libjournal.uncg.edu/ijcp/article/viewFile/249/116

>White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and in- sulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium. This paper explicates the dynamics of White Fragility.

Well there ya go boys
>>
File: 1420443029333.png (251 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1420443029333.png
251 KB, 500x375
>>70789082
>1366x768
>>
>>70788769
Oy vey just go to the site.
>>
File: 0207_natsume_03.jpg (30 KB, 550x307) Image search: [Google]
0207_natsume_03.jpg
30 KB, 550x307
>>70788305
impossible. you don't 'cure' racism. to cure somebody of pattern recognition is to lobotomize them. not even clicking that link.
>>
>>70795667

>White people don't want to live in shitholes acting like animals
>>
>>70795667
>White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and in- sulates them from race-based stress.

What about people who grew up as one of the few white families in a neighborhood full of black and hispanic people? I never faced race-based stress by others? Nigga please!
>>
>>70795944
I know its a cancerous article. I was just astonished at the delerium of these people who fancy themselves "doctors.'

You can check the archive here >>70789272
if youre not wanting to give the website anymore hits
>>
>>70788305
I'm not racist, I've just met enough people to understand what I should expect from them based on the way they communicate. Experience is enough training.
>>
File: Dr.RobinDiAngelo.png (409 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Dr.RobinDiAngelo.png
409 KB, 1366x768
>>70795667
Thanks Anon...pic related is the person who coined the term
>>
>>70796830
>Racial Justice Lecture
>Professor of Multicultural Education
>Her scholarship is in "whiteness studies"
>>
File: 1454187323160.jpg (107 KB, 720x408) Image search: [Google]
1454187323160.jpg
107 KB, 720x408
>>70788305

i learned to be racist in my late teens. I was not taught by parents, or friends. I actually moved to a city where niggers lived, and learned that niggers are to be treated like wild animals.

The way to stop me from being rayciss is simple; niggers need to stop nigging. Once they're no longer a criminal demographic responsible for literally the vast majority of crime in every city they infect I'll stop crossing the street when I see them.
>>
>>70797244
I learned it in childhood growing up in a shithole neighborhood full of them until we move to a white neighborhood in my teens. Don't leave your stuff in the yard or your doors unlocked or your shit gets stolen. Don't let them borrow anything or yours because they'll claim "they lost it" and you'll never get it back. Never try to fight one when more than one of them was around or they will attack you like a pack. Get the kid you have a problem with by himself before you fight him.

I learned to treat the neighborhood black kids way different than the white kids I went to school with. There was more then one set of rules in how your treat people and what you should expect of them in this world
>>
>>70797244
i learned it by pol

thx senpaitachi
>>
File: 1460051220714.jpg (159 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1460051220714.jpg
159 KB, 1000x750
>>70788305
Their solution seems to be tolerating non-whites while becoming a minority, and help institute the non-white's preferred political system of communism.

I skimmed the article.
>>
>>70795525
Thanks Anon...we gotta be polite. Anything other than polite would just be seen as bigoted.
>>
>>70800484
This. Keep it polite at all times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw97LIBGbR4
>>
>>70800902
lol I remember this from when I was in high school. I grew up in Southern California and remember him asking for bacon. It was a great response for an act that probably got the aggressor jail time or a heavy fine.
>>
>>70793498
>The left hand keeps pushing the right, wondering why it starts to meet resistance
>>
>>70788305
Niggers are animals though, so they don't count
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>70801545
But goy don't you know thatall goys are the descendants of primitive apes...heh heh silly goy
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.