[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A white student at a predominantly Hispanic and black Lo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: whiteboi.png (620 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
whiteboi.png
620 KB, 640x620
>A white student at a predominantly Hispanic and black Long Island high school says he was targeted for punishment over his race — punched, hit with a chair and repeatedly called “cracker” and “white boy” — while administrators did nothing to protect him.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/12/students-beat-and-bullied-me-for-being-white/

kek

This is your future, whitebois.
>>
File: 1378159306997.png (67 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
1378159306997.png
67 KB, 343x400
>>70788228
>>
>>70788228
If its whites who are the minority in this case, doesn't it make OP an SJW?
>>
>>70788228

>Long Island

>'Hispanic'

Those are jungle bunny Puerto Ricans, and not Mexican Master Races.
>>
>>70788228
desu he needs to check his privilege??? it isn't racism because PoC don't have social power like he does???
>>
>>70789534
>white minority
please post your dreams elsewhere tyrone
>>
>>70788228
"Based Mexicans"..

Face it Americucks you just can't stop slurping shitskin semen and you will all be slaughtered by them when you're a minority.
>>
>>70789534
white people can't be the victims of racial prejudice and are always over privileged
this is a universal truth
>>
What a cuck wimpy loser.

Gather your friends, shave your heads, lift, and kick their ass until you're respected by the groids.
>>
File: nigger post.png (379 KB, 490x493) Image search: [Google]
nigger post.png
379 KB, 490x493
>>70789732
>>
>>70789775

They're Puerto Ricans.

Mexicans don't go that far north.
>>
>>70788228
there used to be some song withe lyric

"white boy in a black neighborhood"

i think its "father of mine"
>>
>>70788228
I wonder if any shitskin has ever been charged with a hate crime in the US

I would guess no
>>
>>70788397
>tfw my jew edit still goes around

feels proud man
>>
>>70789842
yeah we have a ton, they are leaving PR like rats leaving a sinking ship
>>
>>70789732
>california
>long beach
I live in the whitest areas and it's not that white
>>
I already said it but fuck

This is why I don't give a shit about skinheads.

I went to an all nigger school when I was a kid. It was fight or die, almost literally, if you were white.
>>
I went to a school that was mostly Black and Hispanic. It was terrible.
>>
>>70788228
>future

its been going on since the 70's and 80's if you were growing up in the "hood" for forever if you even bothered talking to a "white boi" who unfortunately grew up in those areas.
>>
>>70790010

>being unable to handle the bantz

You must have been a shitty autist.

I teach at a majority hispanic school.

Quite literally, there are two kinds of white kids there. Texans, and Non-Texans.

The Texan kids can hang with the banter and get along with everyone.

The non-Texans get all butthurt over poor mexicans and blacks being rowdy poor people and get into fights that they start because they take a swing when someone makes a joke.
>>
>>70788228
do muay thai, concealed carry a 9 or an acp and keep a knife in your boot/ a little flip knife in your pocket
>>
So kill the teachers and kill the non-Whites. I don't understand where this isn't sinking in.

Kill. Your. Enemies.

Kill. Their. State. Reinforcements.

Stop pouring millions of man hours and millions of dollars into essays, discussion forums, think tanks, social media, lawsuits, etc. Just go kill someone already. Or stop complaining. One or the other.
>>
Fuck I went to public school in Louisiana, thats my fucking past.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.