[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an ethical question, /b/. So, I was dating this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: cancer.jpg (454 KB, 1745x2569) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
454 KB, 1745x2569
I have an ethical question, /b/.

So, I was dating this girl for a while, and she was kinda controlling. Wouldn't let me do drugs, go to parties, hang out with some of my friends, etc. I put up with it cause the sex was good and I get really attached to people.

Anyways, she caught me doing weed once and was gonna break up with her, so I promised her I wouldn't do drugs ever again, and I ultimately kept my promise to her for basically the remainder of our relationship. However, in late October, I overheard one of her friends say that she was sick of me and wanted to end it. So basically I just said fuck it, and then went and did some magic mushrooms with my friend. A week later, November 3rd, she broke up with me. So technically, I didn't keep my promise, but it didn't fuckin' matter cause the relationship was basically over.

Flash forward to January. The semester's about to end, and I'm about to leave to Jordan for a month or so through some class my college offers. I'm still kind of in contact with my ex and we're trying to work things out and be friends. So the night before I leave, my friend Dan is talking about wanting to try shrooms and wondering what the experience is like. Now, keep in mind that Dan and my ex are really good friends because they went to high school together or some shit. So Dan asks where he can get some, and I tell him I can hook him up with someone. "Wait," says Dan. "You do shrooms?" "Nah," I say, "only once before. I'm not that big into drugs. But please don't tell my ex though. It's not really any of her business and I don't want her upset with me." I added the last part because I knew how good of friends Dan was with my ex. But I trusted him. He'd been a good friend to me ever since I met him.

So I get back from Jordan about a week ago. Not that bad for a Middle Eastern country. But anyways, the second day back my ex comes up from me and starts bitching at me, saying shit like "How could you" and shit.
>>
You look lost. Here, /b/ is down the hall and to the right.
>>
>>70788025
>Being controlled by a woman
You're a beta cuck, and this is a nice blog
>>
>>70788025
>"How could you" and shit.

Tell her she's not your girlfriend or your wife, and she has no business telling you what you can and can't do with your life.
>>
>>70788243
Why is Canuckistan being so based today?
>>
CONT.
(Apparently I might've posted to the wrong board. My bad. I'll still take advice.)

Anyways, it turns out Dan literally relayed the entire story to her. Not only that, but he did some digging and found out that I did the magic mushrooms during our relationship. I was pissed so I asked a few people, and it turns out that Danny Boy was only pretending to be my friend to get dirt on me to give to my ex. When I complained about this to her, she said "It's your fault for telling my friend."

So whose fault is it? Am I retarded for telling her friend? Is he just a douche for relaying shit to her? Or is she just too controlling?
>>
>>70788025
How about you stop being a fucking degenerate and stupefying yourself with wicked poisons.
>>
CONT.
(Apparently I might've posted to the wrong board. My bad. I'll still take advice.)

Anyways, it turns out Dan literally relayed the entire story to her. Not only that, but he did some digging and found out that I did the magic mushrooms during our relationship. I was pissed so I asked a few people, and it turns out that Danny Boy was only pretending to be my friend to get dirt on me to give to my ex. When I complained about this to her, she said "It's your fault for telling my friend."

So whose fault is it? Am I retarded for telling her friend? Is he just a douche for relaying shit to her? Or is she just too controlling
>>
>>70788371
>you broke up and she is still trying to control your life
Run
>>
>>70788371
>Am I retarded for telling her friend? Is he just a douche for relaying shit to her? Or is she just too controlling?
All of the above, anon.
>>
Tell her to fuck off. Also, have a camera or friends with cameras around because you will need it when she starts taking swings at you. Your lawsuit and impending fortune will be worth it.
>>
Drugs are disgusting
>>
>Telling a male friend of your girlfriend/ex girlfriend anything incriminating
You goofed son
>>
>>70788407
>Is he just a douche for relaying shit to her?
Yes.

>Or is she just too controlling
Yes.

Stop being such a cuck.
>>
>>70788025
This is /po/-Papercraft/Origami
You're looking for /fit/
Good luck OP
>>
>>70788025
That mushroom is poisonous in your pic. Also sage
>>
>>70788371
>Am I retarded

Generally, yes.
For a whole host of reasons I don't care to list.
>>
>>70788025
is this pasta?
>>
>>70788371
Your just a bitch
Go fucking punch Dan
>>
never in the history of language, have the words "beta pussy whipped uber bitch" been so insufficient in describing your pathetic inferiority op.
pls feed gf weed brownies then kill yourself
>>
Holy fuck delete this thread OP you fucking moron this isn't even the right board. You're a fucking retars for talking to your ex and an even bigger retard for letting her tell you to do anything.
BUT YOU ARE A SUPREME RETARD FOR POSTING THIS THREAD HERE
>>
>>70788371
Does the word 'cuck' mean anything to you?
>>
>>70788025
This is /pol/ get your degenerate ass to that shithole called /b/
>>
>>70788025
This is /pol/ take your degenerate shit to that shithole called /b/
>>
>>70788371
>Not expecting a beta orbiter to rat you out
>Caring what your ex thinks of you

>Am I retarded for telling her friend?
Yes

>Is he just a douche for relaying shit to her?
Yes

>Or is she just too controlling?
Yes

Stop being a bitch, there's no ethics involved in this you're just an idiot.
>>
File: 1460219596598.jpg (14 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1460219596598.jpg
14 KB, 804x446
>>70789059
>this isn't /b/
Wew lad
>>
>being in college
>still having high school tier relationship drama

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>70789663
This. Tell her to fuck off you stupid, pathetic cuck.
>>
File: hunt the sorcerers.jpg (31 KB, 320x184) Image search: [Google]
hunt the sorcerers.jpg
31 KB, 320x184
>>70788025
>/b/
You're in the wrong place m8y. This is /pol/.
Enjoy your stay.
>>
Why are you even still having contact with this person? Quit being a fucking moron OP before you end up in legal trouble for associating with snitches.
>>
>>70788901
What could possibly give it away
>>
>>70788371
>literally trying to control you and you're not even dating
LMAO DUDE

get the fuck out of there man, never come back
>>
>>70788371
Jesus Christ anon you don't owe her anything. Cut off communication with her if she's going to continue going out of her way making you feel like shit. In fact you should really do that anyway; she's already manipulating you by getting people to spy on you for her.
>>
>>70788025
fuck off degenerate
back to facebook
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.