[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remind me again why we shouldn't team up with the jews and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Jewish-White Galactic Alliance.jpg (296 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Jewish-White Galactic Alliance.jpg
296 KB, 1920x1080
Remind me again why we shouldn't team up with the jews and jointly control the world? What if we stopped our hate for each other, and instead focused it on every other race? Jews have the highest IQs just above northern and western Europeans. We could even get the East Asians in on it. We would be indomitable.
>>
>>70787802
I have a feeling if the Jewish theory is true they will do something like where the whites will act as a middle man to govern and police the other peoples for them
>>
>>70787802
to them you're subhuman. try forging an alliance with someone who thinks that
>>
>>70787802
Ultimately they will betray and try to subvert us, we whites could coexist because our faulty empathy, but the kikes want the goyim the be their sheckle factories and will not rest till they dominate everything.
>>
File: asa kara zusshiri milk pot.jpg (47 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
asa kara zusshiri milk pot.jpg
47 KB, 704x396
>>70787802
>Jews have the highest IQs
Sure thing there Goldberg.
>>
Most Jews are white, considering most of them are from Europe

>inb4 T. Shekelberg
>inb4 Someone posts that image with le happy merchant saying "yes goy I'm your friend"
>>
>>70788788
Anyone who's constantly around high IQ people will know Jews are the smartest. People with high IQs tend to be around other high IQ people. Sounds like you're not one of them.
>>
>>70788852
True, most of them have lost their primarily semitic traits and look pretty white (besides the blue eyes and blonde hair).
>>
"There is only one lord of the ring, and he does not share power!"
>>
File: desudesu.png (115 KB, 800x729) Image search: [Google]
desudesu.png
115 KB, 800x729
>>70788852
>>
>>70788950
Yes totally Mr.SHeckles.
>>
Because jews cant get over the whole "get in the oven" thing. They want a war but are too subvert to actually fight it.
>>
File: IQADD.jpg (36 KB, 346x320) Image search: [Google]
IQADD.jpg
36 KB, 346x320
>>70788788
There's a number of articles on it to. Jews have the highest IQ, far above Asians and whites. Stating facts does not make me a jew.
>>
Jews will never consider goyim equal allies, only useful pawns.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.