[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we increase the white population again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-03-19 22.11.12.png (165 KB, 532x887) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-19 22.11.12.png
165 KB, 532x887
How do we increase the white population again?
>>
>>70786992
>End welfare
>Lower Tax
>Build wall
>Export chinks and other foreigners
>>
>>70786992
Rape.
>>
Remove nonwhites
>>
>>70786992
ban 4chan
>>
Tax breaks and subsidies for Whites having 3+ Children.
>>
I'd say make them poor, but poor whites seem more interested in meth and suicide.
>>
Stop being educated, stop finding well-paying jobs, stop having successful lives overall.

The only thing that correlates with low birth-rates across every demographic is education and by extension success.
>>
>>70786992
We don't. There are too many of us already.

All we have to do is preserve our numbers while we get rid of everyone else.
>>
>>70786992
Take our countries back from our slutty retarded women
>>
>>70787449
Subhumans would just take advantage and will practically shit babies on a regular basis
>>
>>70786992
How about we kill everyone else? its faster, easier and cheaper.
>>
>>70787569
c'est la vie
>>
>>70787753
I dont speak a-rab
>>
>>70786992
We don't need to, the world's population is high enough. What we need to do is stabillise the population of lesser races.
>Reduce incentives for welfare leeches in the west to have kids they can't afford by capping benefits etc.
>Move more benefits to tax rebates rather than welfare payments, encouraging large families among people who can afford to support them (ie whites)
>Massively support abortion + long-term contraception (implants etc) for lower classes
>Cut redirect all foreign aid from food and medicine to infrastructure and education. Food and medicine just grow the useless Asian and African population (who all need more food next year) while education and infrastructure might actually foster prosperity.
>Stop interfering with the governments of developing countries because of MUHDEMOCRACY - these people need a period of firm leadership to encourage economic prosperity before they're advanced enough to start worrying about free speech and shit.
>>
>>70787569
>tax breaks
>for white families
I would just say tax breaks for *families* with a mother and a father. That automatically exempts niggers.
>>
1. End gibs. Mandatory birth control maybe, otherwise you just have to let children freeze, starve, and cough to death if their parents can't support them.

2. On top of that, possibly rewards for high-IQ people having kids, scaled to IQ.

3. Immigration freeze. (End the flow of non-whites into white countries.)

4. A sane social policy which would normalize segregation (so that people can form safe neighborhoods populated only by intelligent, kind, law-abiding people) and lock up as many criminals as possible.

5. Roll back feminist and poz'd propaganda so that it is understood to be acceptable and prestigious for a woman to be a mommy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.