[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Lyin' Ted does somehow manage to steal the nomination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11
File: akR14gS[1].jpg (64 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
akR14gS[1].jpg
64 KB, 620x412
If Lyin' Ted does somehow manage to steal the nomination from Trump in the primary, what's the plan to destroy him in the general?
>>
>>70786464
My question is what do we do if it's Rato vs Shillary
>>
What plan to destroy him? He can't beat Hillary.
>>
Or you could just not be a faggot who will sell your country down the river to Communists because you didn't get your first choice....

Or would that be too much to ask?
>>
>>70786464

Vote for Hillary Clinton.
>>
File: MadamPresidentHillary2.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
MadamPresidentHillary2.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>70786464
Right here.
>>
>>70786464
>>
>>70786543
>write in Trump
>buy guns
>>
>>70786712
Sounds good enough for me fama
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 272x124) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 272x124
>>70786464
Trump founds his own party and runs anyway.

He's already hinted at it.
>>
>>70786667
>being this retarded
>thinks the US Communist Party has a chance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_USA

They only have 2,000 members.

How much of a retard can you be?
>>
>>70786464

I'd vote for any american no matter how scummy over that rat Canadian fuck.
>>
He's not a citizen. He won't be allowed to run.

Hillary will hopefully be put in jail in the middle of the campaign.

With both nominees disqualified we'd have to re-select candidates.
I have no idea what the procedure would be in that case.
>>
>>70786464
We'll do whatever we need to do to ensure that every time he's on TV his face is clearly shown.
The rest will take care of it's self.
>>
>>70786464

>Not wanting an actual far-right conservative as president

Go back to Tumblr you cumguzzling faggot.
>>
>>70786543
I'd seriously consider Shillary.She's more up front with her evilness and isn't stepping on the Bible to prop up her campaign

>>70786632
Hillary is barely beating Communist Bernie. He just might if Trump's voters don't rally against him

>>70786667
I see any candidate that undermines the will of the people to be just as bad as Hillary.
>>
>>70786987
>Bush the third
>Far-right conservative.

All that statement really means is he enjoys getting buttfucked by China and various third world nations.
>>
>>70786464
>>
>>70786684

>destroy Cruz by electing Hillary
>this isn't exactly what the puppeteers of American politics want

Why is /pol/ full of best goyim now?
>>
Voting clinton.
>>
>>70787007
It's more like she is so fucking stupid that she thinks she is hiding her evilness.
>>
>>70786987
>anti-establishment
>GOPe wants him

The rat has to go.
>>
>>70787513

Good goy
>>
>>70786464
Do nothing
Too many loyal voters that the GOP depends on will abstain from voting
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
Guys check out this brand new short Trump video "The Evolution of Donald J Trump" right here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZsphTPf-U
>>
File: 1454646728435.jpg (47 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
1454646728435.jpg
47 KB, 684x513
>>70786464
>what's the plan
Just let Shrillary do her thing. She's got this in the bag, no matter who the bumblefuck republicans nominate.

Pic related. That's right niggers, it's the Inevitable Annointed next POTUS and soon to be acknowledged Rightful and True Queen of /pol/.
>>
>>70786464
>t. Shillary Clinton
>>
>>70787550
Either way I know what I'm getting with her
>>
>>70787499
Elections always bring newfags in floods.
>>
>>70786712
>>buy guns
You can forget about that shit soon as Shrillary is coronated.
>>
>>70787499

/pol/ has always been the good goy, senpai.
>>
>>70787499
It's not about Cruz but his retarded as fuck supporters. They deserve a president like Hillary and more liker her until they stop supporting every televangelist that runs for President
>>
you won't have to do anything

if rato gets the nom Hillary WILL be president
>>
>>70786667

>Communists

I agree we should do whatever it takes to keep Bernie Sanders out of office. I wouldn't mind Hillary Clinton though. At least she isn't trying to make me pay for everyone else's free college, ruining the value of my bachelor's degree in the process.
>>
>>70786464
>being this involved in a rigged game
You first time voter kids are adorable.
>>
>>70787775
You're supposed to buy the guns BEFORE she's coronated.
>>
>/pol/ is so obsessed with hating the main rival of the candidate you dickride that you would choose a literal puppet over him
can't make this shit up, never change neo/pol/
you're all retarded and you always will be
>>
>>70788090
>implying Cruz isn't also a puppet
How many people have bought into his televangelist act?
>>
>>70787593
You know all the candidates are shills for israel, especially trump.

Ironically sanders the commie jew is the least zionist candidate.
>>
File: trump.gif (1 MB, 680x849) Image search: [Google]
trump.gif
1 MB, 680x849
>>70788070

How old are you anon? I'm 32 and have never seen an election even remotely like the one that's happening this year. Stop trying to sound wise and cynical, there are times when shit's noteworthy and we're in one of those times right now.
>>
>>70786712
>not buying guns years ago
>not already losing them all in a tragic boating accident
>not buying 80% lower receivers and also losing them
>>
>>70788284
Because Sanders is a globalist who wants Israel absorbed into the rest of the middle east to make a world government easier to realize
>>
>>70788090
>choosing a literal puppet over a literal puppet
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>70788090
>LE NEVER TRUMP

>omgz guyize ur such babbies just vote for ted!

eat shit,faggot
>>
>>70788027
Free college wouldn't be so bad if it were limited to kids with the highest grades and gpa's in high school that were majoring in subjects with high demand.
>>
>>70786712
This
>>
>>70788316
Same age. Last election cycle was the same shit, silly goose.
Trump - $billions$ = Ron Paul
The candidates are already chosen, every once in a while you get some rabble rousers who need to be quashed.
>>
>>70788343
Where can you buy 80% lower recievers I have been thinking of building a rifle for home protection
>>
>>70788511

> - $billions$

That's a pretty big difference in itself though. And Ron Paul didn't get anywhere close to what Trump's been doing this year. Mostly because of that minus billions factor making it easier for the GOP to blatantly jewtrick him early on.
>>
>>70788511
except no one voted for ron and was out of contention pretty fucking quick
>>
>>70786464
sit back and let him self-destruct
>>
>>70788487

And do you honestly believe Bernie "Black Lives Matter" Sanders is going to make a stipulation to his free college plan that will effectively limit it to whites and asians?
>>
>>70788519
Unless you have some experience with power tools don't fuck around with 80% lowers. It isn't the hardest thing to do but definitely not easy by any means.
Just buy a completed AR, they start at $500 or so.
>>
>>70788519
80-lower
80percentarms
Buy the jig too. Get the multi receiver packs from the first website. The second one is the actual producer of the jigs sold on the first and they sell AR10 lower receivers as well. I haven't met a single person who didn't want to get in on that and split costs. I live in a red state though, your mileage may vary.
>>
File: Pepe evolution.png (160 KB, 600x229) Image search: [Google]
Pepe evolution.png
160 KB, 600x229
>>70786712
>>70786667
If the party succeeds in openly subverting the democratic process in order to shut down any nationalist opposition to their globalist agenda then it won't matter. The communists will have won either way.

I say we build a coalition with the Bernouts and start protesting in the streets.
>>
>>70788628
They literally stopped counting states when Ron Paul was doing well. Sure, billions is a big difference but this isn't going to be the first election stolen from the people.
>>
>>70786464
I would vote for Rato if he rightfully earned the nomination, but seeing all his dirty tricks I'll find it real difficult to support him. With Trump, I get excited of the real change he can bring. If I had to vote for Cruz, the excitement wouldn't be there. Trump has mobilized me to actually buying a candidate's campaign gear and participating in the primaries for the first time since I started voting 8 years ago. If it was Rato in the general, I wouldn't buy gear from him but just blandly state I support him.

Because I would NEVER vote for Shillary, she is backed by globalists and Soros, all the most wretched and disgusting elites in the world. Ted has some of this too but he's more palatable. Besides I vote Republican even though I really don't consider myself one, I disagree with Democrats on almost every single issue.
>>
>>70788649
That's not how it happened at all. See Maine's delegates distributed that year.
>>
>>70788918

Another difference is Donald Trump is a lot better at loudly complaining and being heard by the media than Ron Paul was. It's to the point now where if he doesn't get the nomination, everyone will be fully aware it will be despite him having won the most delegates, unlike with Ron Paul where most normies barely had any idea he existed.
>>
Nothing. /pol/ will end up kissing his ass.

I can't fucking wait for the GOP to put Cruz in the driver's seat and watch all the Trump fags here fall on their knees in line behind Cruz and begin to shill for him, because you can't not ultimately be guided by whatever you think will piss off whatever you think a liberal is.

It will be glorious to watch you contort yourselves spinning and shilling 24/7 to be Canuckholded by a Cuban Canadian Cock Conquistador.

It's absolutely true, you will all do this, you can deny it all you want now, but I remember how the last few elections have gone since the fringe right started spamming this site. You WILL fall in line, just like you did for Mccain and Romney.

And then a Canadian will be the most powerful man in the world, and we will rule you all without even firing a shot, and I will never let any of you forget it for one second.

So what you should be doing is deciding how best to support Cruz, because that is exactly what you and all of /pol/ is going to end up doing.
>>
>>70788519
Don't listen to >>70788830, he's a fucking idiot. There's a twenty minute video that shows exactly how easy it is.
>>
>>70787067
It's basically the right wing equivalent of muh weed bro desu senpai
>>
>>70788995
Ted cruz is the arrogant slimy pencil necked geek in high school who everyone hated and now wants to be president to get his revenge. Having him as president will kill morale. I would take anyone, even hillary, over that faggot. Nobody likes him.

He belongs stuffed inside his high school locker, no where near the whitehouse.
>>
>>70787619
I don't think they care. At this point their political interests on all the important economic and foreign issues align far more closely with Hillary than they do with Trump. They really would rather lose.
>>
>>70788487
I'm sure you are right but of course >>70788739
>>
Vote for Gary Johnson.
>>
>>70789445
Voting won't solve anything at this point. If we vote in the right guy, he won't be able to fight all the others who got in the corrupt way. To truly change anything at this point it needs to be done with blood. The people running shit won't give up what they have without a fight.
>inb4 I'm an edgelord
>>
>>70789235
Liberals and especially SJWs are my sworn enemies, everything the stand for I am extremely against, and they support Hillary, which means I can never support her and so I'll even settle for a dirty rat like Cruz. Trump or Cruz as president would be the biggest triggering for libtards.

A Clinton presidency would bring some the biggest government we have ever seen, with all of the worst aspects magnified, and our rights will be further taken away from us one by one and slowly, so any reaction would be too late.

A Cruz presidency would have him throwing tantrums when he doesn't get his way and would basically shut down the government. It'll trigger millions of liberals when the government becomes unable to send their gibsmedats, which can set the stages of a race war/happening. We can witness the government go down in flames and have fun watching and participating in the inevitable battles that will break out in our urban areas.

Clinton would give us totalitarianism, Cruz, like Bernie, has the capacity to cause a grand reset of our country.
>>
>>70790090
Or you could vote independent and attempt to deprive Goldman Sachs of the presidency.
>>
>>70790224
I could do that too but it'll be a wasted vote.
>>
File: 1460418088437.gif (381 KB, 457x340) Image search: [Google]
1460418088437.gif
381 KB, 457x340
>>70786464
If trump gets fucked vote libertarian and crash the GOP with no survivors
>>
>>70790310
It's wasted anyway.
>>
File: 1405034641549.jpg (22 KB, 320x314) Image search: [Google]
1405034641549.jpg
22 KB, 320x314
>>70789099
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.