[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get to create a state. What do? >country's name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
You get to create a state. What do?

>country's name
>capital's name
>location
>form of government
>inhabitants
>language
>culture
>laws
>inspiriations
>goals for the state
>country's name

Arya

>capital's name

Novum Roma

>location

Pontic steppes

>form of government

Hereditary monarchy

Children are born, bred, raised, and brainwashed into being perfect leaders, with only their country's future in mind.

Citizens can vote to oust the king and democratically install a new one if not represented

>inhabitants

Citizenship is strictly restricted to pure white people of Celtic, Germanic, and West Slavic ancestry. Other whites are permitted, but not guaranteed citizenship.

Citizensh

>language

English, but official business is done in Latin

>culture

Moderately traditionalist. Degenerates are looked down upon, but not killed. A emphasis on intellectual culture and science.

>religion

Christianity to keep degenerates in line

>Laws

The U.S.'s judicial system is used

Military service is required for each male citizen.

Freedom of speech is allowed, but the government controls the media and education.

>inspiriations

Classical architecture, based on Rome

>goals for the state

One gigantic eugenics program. The less intelligent are allowed to breed, but heavily taxed for each child. Intelligent and stable families are given substantial tax breaks for each child. The disabled are aborted and those with genetic diseases are sterilized.
>>
>>70786047
Bump for interest.

I would limit citizenship strictly to White Christians. I don't want any faggy Pagans or degenerate atheists messings things up again.
>>
>>70786047
>country's name
dindu
>capital's name
nuttin
>location
south Chicago, Oakland, Detroit, Baltimore, Bronx, and St. Louis
>form of government
Theocracy
>inhabitants
Do you need to know?
>language
No need to say
>culture
KFC
>laws
Sharia
>inspiriations
Hmmm
>goals for the state
containment
>>
>>70787068
Top kek
>>
>>70786047
Bump
>>
>>70787068
>form of government
>not KANGZ N SHEEIT
>>
>>70787353
>nation of Islam
>not KANGZ N SHEEIT
>>
>>70786047
Not a country, just an advanced city state.
>State name
Gondolin (Not really important, but I love Tolkien's works)
>Location
North Western Europe
>Government
Direct Democracy, all men who take part in national service earn the right to vote
>Inhabitants
Anyone I don't really give a fuck, no welfare state though so if you can't take care of yourself you will be left to die
>Language
English primarily, but I don't care much
>Culture
Not hugely important, I guess the architecture would be similar to other northern European styles
>laws
set by precedent, similar court system to other western countries
constitutional right to freedom of speech/ self defence
>inspirations
pre civil war US, Randian Objectivism
>goals for the state
free commerce with all nations, political connection with none
>>
>>70786047
>Arya
>Celtic/Germanic/West Slavic

Fucking retards, the lot of you. Aryans have nothing to do with Germanics. It's a term only Iranians can use. Not "Germanics". Not Indians. Not fucking "Celtics". Only Iranians. Once again... only Iranians.

Just deal with the fact your ancestors fought over food in pig shit and only managed to do anything after they learned how to be civilized from the Mediterraneans.
>>
>>70786047
why is that labeled ukraine when it's the caucuses, and east of modern ukraine? also, that's the indo europeans, correct?

why choose Pontic steppes?

how intelligent do you have to be to get tax breaks? and vise versa?
>>
>>70788467
Buddy...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

All western civilization and culture is derived and descended from the aryans, or Indo-Europeans. They gave us our languages, cultures and a significant amount of DNA
>>
>>70786047
>Silverland
>Silver city
>South America
>Hereditary Monarchy/absolutism
>Medieterranians and germans
>English
>Militarist, loyalist
>Insults to state or the monarch is punished by death.
>Gothic
>Control of the central/south america.
>>
>>70786047
>people can vote out the king if they're not represented
>people threaten to remove king unless he creates gibs and muh democracy
>monarchy over and bankrupt welfare state in 4 generations
This is why the constitution gives protection to the executive, so he's free to make unpopular decisions
>>
File: 1447860505782.jpg (51 KB, 807x537) Image search: [Google]
1447860505782.jpg
51 KB, 807x537
>>70786047
>Name
Libertaria

>Capital
Liberty City

>location
Somewhere in the middle of the sea where niggers or statists can´t find us
Don´t really care while they´re not dindus or bootlickers

>Government form
Democracy

Language
English

>Culture
None, it´s a made up country

>laws
A strict, clearly written constitution that assures freedom of speech, gun ownership rights, the condition of being free from slavery or other abuses, the right to have a fair trial for every crime comitted, and ofc the right to put whatever you like in your body (drugs), we only outlaw abortions. The government is also restricted from forming every kind of monopoly over media, business,etc. taxation is to be kept to a minimum to assure the government can keep working and providing its citicens with their rights

>inspirations
´Murican dream

>Goals for the state
remaining as free as possible
>>
>>70790285
They share a family tree, sure, but there are far too many differences to say "Germanics are the same as Iranians" and accomplishments of Iranians are shared by Germans/Celtics.

Language I can agree with, DNA I can somewhat agree with (Iranian Aryans absorbed the native Neolithic Anatolian populations as well as the Elamites in the South West).. but cultures? Completely different man.
>>
>>70791197
I support this country.
>>
>>70786047
Name:Anuram
Capital:Suptul
Form of Government:Hereditary Monarchy
Inhabitants:Various white ethnic groups
Language:English
Culture:Depends on how far in history we go or how recent in history you go but xenophobic
Laws:The usual for any civilized state
Inspirations:Ourselves
Goals for the State:The spreading of Anuri culture and conquest over resources.
Religion:None
>>
>>70786047
>country's name
Iran
>capital's name
Tehran
>location
Greater Iran
>form of government
Democracy
>inhabitants
Ethnic Persians and Tajiks
>language
Avestan
>culture
Persian/Zoroastrian
>laws
Common Law with the following exceptions:

1st degree murder (1 person): Life in prison (literally the rest of your life in prison, not that 10-25 year bullshit)

1st degree murder (1+ persons): Execution

Theft: Less than $10,000 - 5 years; Over $10,000 5+ years minimum, depending on severity

Mandatory military service for both men and woman

Abolishment of religions in all levels of government

zero tolerance for corruption in government (lifetime of jail no matter the crime)

etc. etc..

>inspiriations
Aryan mythology and history

>goals for the state
Self-sufficiency, zero reliance on sale of natural resources, ethnic purification, push towards agnosticism, or reformed Zoroastrianism
>>
File: 1459272755609.png (163 KB, 680x714) Image search: [Google]
1459272755609.png
163 KB, 680x714
>>70791360
my nigga
>>
The Nation of Carolina
Carolina City
North and South Carolina
Fascism transitioning to monarchy
Carolinians ( mostly white)
American English

Traditionalists

Mostly Comon Law ( great leader can also make laws)

Military service for Male Citizenship

Alt right/ reactionary

Religion: Church of Carolina ( heiarchy based church)
>>
>>70786047
Best thread so far
>>
>country's name
Norðri.
>capital's name
Miðgarður.
>location
Scandinavia.
>form of government
Fascism.
>inhabitants
Nordic.
>language
Old Norse.
>culture
Conservative rationalist.
>religion
Reformed Norse religion with focus on Týr.
>inspirations
Traditional Nordic and Renaissance architecture.
>goals for the state
Protection of the Nordic peoples against the interests of international finance.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.