[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMPETTES BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: cruz control.jpg (25 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
cruz control.jpg
25 KB, 600x400
>And the latest thing he’s seized upon is when people vote against him they’re stealing the election. It is a really odd notion. “What is this democracy of which you speak? Wait. Wait. You mean voters get to vote?” No, no, no. The New York Times told Donald Trump he gets to be president. Actually, to be fair, they said he gets to be the Republican nominee and then hand the election to Hillary.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/04/12/ted-cruz-ruthlessly-mocks-donald-trumps-yelling-screaming-lot-whining/

SAY IT WITH ME, PRESIDENT THEODORE CRUZ
>>
>>70785960
>>
File: wew laddie.jpg (79 KB, 957x960) Image search: [Google]
wew laddie.jpg
79 KB, 957x960
>>70785960
>Theodore Cruz
>Not Rafael Eduardo Cruz

wew lad
>>
>You mean voters get to vote?” No, no, no

But, isn't this Colorado's mantra?
>>
>>70785960
I'm assuming he's saying that the delegates deciding themselves is voting
>>
>>70785960

Say it with me, President Hillary Clinton

Fixed that for you.
>>
>Haha! stupid donald! He thought the american people get to vote for their representative! What an idiot

Is anything going to happen to these traitors?
>>
>>70786522
the end of their political careers, at best
>>
>President Theodore Cruz

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

There isn't a version of this story where Ted is president in the end. The most he can do is take enough votes from Trump to cause a brokered convention, where the GOP cucks will just parachute in a more establishment/amnesty-friendly candidate like Paul Ryan to "preserve their values" while throwing the election anyway.

Ted is not a real candidate, he's a lightning rod who is there to disperse some of the anti-establishment and anti-immigration rage that is pouring into the Trump campaign. Nothing more.
>>
File: 1449767331508.jpg (124 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1449767331508.jpg
124 KB, 500x750
>>70785960
>Actually, to be fair, they said he gets to be the Republican nominee and then hand the election to Hillary.

lol. Absolute madman.

PRESIDENT THEODOSIUS CRUZ
>>
>>70785960
>Our possible 2016 candidates include
>a booger eating canuck
>a commie
>emperor trumpatine
>a literally who
>and the physical manifestation of corrupt bullshit
what a fucking shite year
>>
>>70787162

>The Rotten house of cards which is the government might come crashing down

The fire rises
>>
>>70785960
>redstate

That is a National Review tier cuckservative site.

Get that filthy shit off my /pol/. Get it together, Applied Memetics.
>>
>>70785960
jesus christ cruz shills are pathetic
>>
>>70785960
Lyin Ted attacks another strawman
>>
File: heide.png (336 KB, 635x759) Image search: [Google]
heide.png
336 KB, 635x759
>cruzfags will defend this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.