[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Mexicans on /pol/ tonight? How are y'all planning on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: 8KexXra.jpg (197 KB, 960x919) Image search: [Google]
8KexXra.jpg
197 KB, 960x919
Any Mexicans on /pol/ tonight?
How are y'all planning on paying for the wall?
Cash? Credit? A check?
>>
>>70785799
>are y'all
Go back to Facebook fucking nigger.
>>
>>70785799
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>70785920
Don't listen to that asshole, I love Mexican women. Mexican food is top-tier too.
>>
>>70785920
>Mexican
>Thinks he knows about English dialects.
Why don't you focus on pulling your governments dick out your ass before worrying about other people's accents. Imbecil.
>>
>>70785920
I'm not a nigger i just live in the south.
Sounds like someones upset that he'll never be able to sneak into America now thanks to Trump.
>>
>>70785799
I'm certain it's going to be a tax.
>>
>>70786055
This is a joke right?
>>70786357
Indeed, being specific it's taxing the tradings.
>>
They won't directly pay. Either because they don't have enough wooden pesos or they think they can just not do it. What will happen is we'll just deduct it from the aid we send south every year. On top of that, we charge them for each illegal we send back. Don't want to pay that either? Comes out of your aid then. Simple.
>>
>>70785920
>Mexican is the first to post
It's like they actively seek out these threads
>>
>Y'all
Literally and figuratively nigger tier. Sometimes I winder if I'm even talking to a white american.
>>
>>70785920
>thinks that ya'll is something only niggers say, and not just about everybody in the south

Mexican """""""""""""""intellectual""""""""""""""" spotted.
>>
>>70786004
Holy cringe.

Just end yourself.
>>
File: 1447388752143.jpg (52 KB, 539x523) Image search: [Google]
1447388752143.jpg
52 KB, 539x523
So this is /pol/...
>>
>>70785799
By Watching my little pony in dailymotion and bitching on /ic/
Neets can't have money
>>
>>70785799
Yep, nop, we aren't pay for that wall, build it maybe, because you all are a bunch of pussies, do you ever known how to use tools properly or you are just a fucking disgrace who sends your car to the agency for a simple oil change?
>>
>>70786558
Absolutely not. Mexican women are easy and fuck like you paid for them. And I enjoy offal so Mexican food is very tasty imo
>>
>>70786567
>wooden pesos
Top kek
>>
File: democracy.png (104 KB, 1160x420) Image search: [Google]
democracy.png
104 KB, 1160x420
>>70786990
Yep
>>
>>70785799
We're not paying for any dumb wall, you mouthbreathing hick.

daily reminder that trump's (supposed) term will be as mediocre as any other term executed by a politician, he's nothing more than a airhead with a big mouth who says anything in order to get elected

he's going to fuck you sideways even worse than a politician, since he and his buddies are part of the elite

make sure you don't forget the lube, Goyim, and also make sure to bring more of those beautiful Jewish babies
>>
>>70785799
>Y'all

Calm down Cletus.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ndqc17q6TM1sqqavy.jpg (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ndqc17q6TM1sqqavy.jpg
151 KB, 500x500
>>70787503
Hard time are ahead Pedro.
>>
File: How Mexicans Browse pol.png (688 KB, 1323x620) Image search: [Google]
How Mexicans Browse pol.png
688 KB, 1323x620
>>70785920
>>
>>70788492
hahahahahahahaha
>>
No vamos a pagar por esa puta muralla. Que el hijo de su putisima madre Trump coma mierda. Y para los que lo apoyan, igualmente, pinches gringos mamones.

FUCK ALL YOU HATERS! WE ARE AZTLAN! WE ARE HERE! THIS IS OUR LAND, NOT YOURS!
>>
>>70785799
I'm not Mexican but I am Cuban
>>
>>70787503
For being a country filled with pussies, a lot of you lazy fucks try to come here
>>
>>70786055

Tejano here.

Mexican food is garbage, except for their snacks.

Tex-Mex is almost always better, because it doesn't rely so much on sour tomatoes and shit.
>>
>>70788896
>lazy
>taking muh jobs
pick one meme and stick with it, mouthbreathing cletus
>>
>>70785920

>spanish speaker

>not realizing that US Southern and Southwest dialects still retain use of the vosotros/plural thou tense

What a retard.
>>
>>70785799
Cash from the drugs americans bought, so americans indirectly paid for the wall
>>
>>70788998
>Tex mex is better
Yeah because we cram so much American shit in it that it might as well be an American dish.
>>
>>70789105
>thinking vosotros is used in Latin Spanish

>American educashun
>>
>>70790642

>not having a broader understanding of dialects

Must be nice to be one of those mouth-breathing plebeians that have to use subtitles when British people talk on TV.
>>
File: wqvBMFQ.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wqvBMFQ.png
225 KB, 800x800
Bump for Trump.
>>
>>70785799
not paying shit bro. How are you to pay your taxes Hillary goverment is gonna be taking from you???
>>
>>70785799
We aren't paying shit.
And trump won't win stop being so stupid cause you already know that the Republicans won't elect him, no matter what treats he could make.

If by a miracle he actually wins, I will prefer dying in a fucking war against you than build that humiliating shit.
>>
The ONLY reason Donald Trump is being misrepresented, attacked and slandered by the controlled media and political operatives online is because he's the only real threat to Hillary Clinton (the planned replacement puppet for Obama) being handed the Presidency.

Furthermore, I happen to know for a fact that Trump is largely playing a role and acting controversial as a political tactic. Making ‘brash’ statements is part of his game, as a way of throwing out ‘red meat’ to attract mainstream GOP voters. In other words, he’s just selling meatloaf to a meatloaf crowd.

Trump actually knows WAY MORE than he lets on, and he knows he’s in danger. However, his intent is to win and save the country; and he knows that can’t be done without playing the game of politics.

This has all been confirmed by high-level people that know him well behind the scenes, such as Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone.

This video explains things better than I could. I implore you all to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE
>>
>>70785920
That's how we speak because we're from the south boy. Build that fucking wall ya dumb alien
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.