[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cool black people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
Who are some chill/redpilled black people? Black people you respect.

I just found this guy's youtube channel recently. He has great bantz, and sounds intelligent, doesn't speak in ebonics and his idea of social justice is letting everyone own an HK MP5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHEhMKQhGKE&nohtml5=False
>>
My wife's boyfriend is pretty cool.
>>
>>70785668
Who cares?

Why do you need to find blacks that you like? Does it absolve you of the guilt you have for disliking the majority of blacks or something?
>>
>>70785833
A lot of nice blacks I meet dislike the majority of blacks.
>>
>>70785724
zoozle
>>
File: 1454838424159.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1454838424159.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>70785668
>implying a couple of cool black people make up for the 99% that are human garbage
>>
>>70785668
Sleepy Ngero Ben Carson
>>
>>70785936
That's not really the point. Why do you care if there are cool blacks? Does this qualify them above anyone else?
>>
>>70785668
>Niggers
>Good at all
Fuck off cuckold, get the fuck out of my country.
>>
From you post, it basically sounds like you want to find yourself some magic negroes.
>>
>>70785668

He's a dindu who muh dikks women in the shooting movement every chance he gets and exists soley to shill expensive shitty guns
>>
>>70786066
It means that you can't judge someone based on their race. I acknowledge that blacks are over-represented in crime statistics, and that it's their own fault. But that doesn't mean the whole race is just a bunch of dindus, and that's what I'm saying. There are plenty out there that are admirable, good people.

Also Thomas Sowell is a classic cool black guy.
>>
>>70785668
Cant remember the name but was checking some milo vids where he was on some cuck talk show then after him there was a black proffessor/dr sayin that the blm movement in bullshit and the white host was literally arguing with him that they do a good job.
>>
>>70786066
considering the majority of negros are like link related, its not too far fetched to be glad to see non-shit blacks
http://rubycalaber.com/WildestDreamsDeWhiteWashed.mp4
>>
>>70785936
So like how my best friend, who is Chinese, hates China and Chinese people?
>>
>>70786615
Yes, individuals are not the same as a population.

>But that doesn't mean the whole race is just a bunch of dindus, and that's what I'm saying. There are plenty out there that are admirable, good people.

I'm sure there are. You're not obliged to like them or know more about them. It's ok not to like blacks anon.
>>
>>70786615
Fuck off nigger lover.
>>
Larry elders
>>
>>70786806
I guess? They don't hate blacks they just disassociate themselves from thug culture by speaking like a normal functioning person, not committing crime, going to school and working hard, etc. They're no different from whites in every respect except physical, and the black music they like is R&B, jazz and rap that doesn't have bix nood sorta lyrics i.e. N.W.A.

I'm fortunate enough to be white, and there are many types of white people I hate. I hate a lot of white people, but I have more pride than hate. My race has accomplished a lot and I shouldn't be ashamed of it overall, although it's going downhill with the tumblr bullshit, liberalism, and multiculturalism.
>>
File: 1460260609457.jpg (66 KB, 599x672) Image search: [Google]
1460260609457.jpg
66 KB, 599x672
>>70785668
"""NICE BLACKS"""

GET THIS FUCKING LEFTIST MEME OUT.
>>
>>70785668
I don't know what's worse, Nigger sympathizers or beta men who let women dominate them.
>>
>>70786806
Thats different, chinese hate everyone and everything.
>>
>>70787099
Watching a video of him now. I like him.

>>70787560
>>70787743
Stop with these memes pls. There was a thread about a poll asking "would you rather be around a left-wing white guy or a right-wing black guy" and the majority in voted in favour of right-wing black guy.
>>
>>70787993
Kill yourself nigger lover, god I wish I could send your cuckold ass to Africa and sleep well knowing a disgusting fuck like you isn't in my country.
>>
>>70787993
I would rather be around a left wing white guy.

Fuck off you racebaiting shit.

>>70788122
Thank you, Canabro. It seems for every two cucks in Canada there's a bro here.
>>
>>70788122
I wish I could give you a valium so you would chill out and sleep well knowing there's one less angry 15 year old nerd on 4chan.
>>
>>70788122
That's not helpful anon. He's probably at a breitbart-tier understanding of the world at the moment. Give him time.
>>70787369
>They're no different from whites in every respect except physical...
How did you form that opinion? Did you dig through pubmed to find scientific literature? Or was this just something you assumed.

I'll through you a bone: check out TJ sotomayor or pastor manning.
>>
>>70788317
How about you and every other nigger loving, islam worshiping liberal scum get the fuck out of my country.

FUCKING LEAVE YOU CANCEROUS PARASITE
>>
>>70785833
1.stop
2.check flag
3.see leaf
4.don't reply
>>
>>70785668
Colion Noir has always been based but fuck you and your fucking leaf for thinking that there are so few respectful black people

>NO LEAVES WE ARE FREE

>NO LEAVES WE ARE FREE

>NO LEAVES WE ARE FREE

>NO LEAVES WE ARE FREE

>NO LEAVES WE ARE FREE

>NO LEAVES WE ARE FREE
>>
>>70788683
>Defending niggers
Die.
>>
>>70788514
I think Trudeau should go back to being snowboard instructor and that every Muslim in Canada should be deported to their place of origin.

Why don't you fuck off you racist cunt. You make everyone on the right look bad, the way dindus make blacks look bad. You're hurting any chance at having a movement, here.
>>
>>70789004
I wish I could torture that traitorous liberal fuck that's inviting Muslim scum into my country along with those leeches he's inviting.
>>
>>70787369
>I'm fortunate enough to be white, and there are many types of white people I hate. I hate a lot of white people, but I have more pride than hate. My race has accomplished a lot and I shouldn't be ashamed of it overall, although it's going downhill with the tumblr bullshit, liberalism, and multiculturalism.

Huh, finally a leaf is talking sense.
>>
>>70788894
Another smart leaf. Where is this tree of knowledge they are all coming from?
>>
>>70790174
Outside of the capital cities there are Canadians that aren't stupid liberal fucks like this cunt here >>70789004
>>
Why do black people have those cool voices?
>>
File: tommy sotomayor.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tommy sotomayor.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>70785668
Based as fuck.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.