[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ shit debate tactics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: IRA Patrol.jpg (45 KB, 590x342) Image search: [Google]
IRA Patrol.jpg
45 KB, 590x342
Why are the majority of /pol/ users I've encountered completely retarded when it comes to debating people? They always have a scapegoat ready whenever they are faced with a problem and they will also use the "its just satire" line as a deflection when being compared to Stormfront, when in realiy most people on /pol/ are more then likely being honest. Discuss please.
>>
Cause you're a fag
>>
File: 1460486953106.gif (89 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1460486953106.gif
89 KB, 256x256
>>70784191
>>
>>70784191
it's because most people go into discussions under the assumption that the other person/audience has the prerequisite background information that helps to inform their opinions. /pol/ isn't for the uninitiated. There are certain assumptions most people take to be true that form the basis of arguments. It's frivolous to explain these in every response. I don't have to remind people that lava is hot before I tell them that I try to avoid falling in it.

TL;DR people need to lurk moar
>>
i cant retort i just got btfo
>>
>>70784654
gotem 2bh
>>
>>70784191
why do you have a IRA pic in there? he is gonna remove crumpet?
>>
Because the majority of people autistic enough to go out and debate libtards have no social skills and a re bad at forming cogent arguments.
>>
>>70784191
>realiy
calling people retarded while being unable to type or proofread a simple paragraph of text.
>>
File: z.jpg (207 KB, 1378x1226) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
207 KB, 1378x1226
is it true that military/jail/prison food taste like shit?
>>
>>70784940
shit that was meant to be for a post
>>
File: 1459978483518.jpg (78 KB, 861x564) Image search: [Google]
1459978483518.jpg
78 KB, 861x564
>>70784191
>>
>>70784191
It's because there are a lot of redditors that lurk this board and they're stupid.
>>
>>70784191
YOU JUST DON'T FUCKIN GET IT DO YOU, PUNK
>>
File: Untitled.png (137 KB, 726x618) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
137 KB, 726x618
>>70784191
I'm being completely honest when I say that I hate niggers, senpai.

However, when I present solid evidence that their chimp-like behavior is largely due to genetics, I am largely ignored on this board.

It's almost like /pol/ is a board full of different people who have different opinions. :^)
>>
>>70785208
We do read you're statistics and agree with them but thats too much powerlevel knowing stuff like that in detail, I would not be able to hide it
>>
>>70784654
>>70784191

Pretty much this OP. Of course there are shitposters, but one of the shitposter's favourite games is to take a meme position that has been torn to shreds over and over and keep spamming it in ordr to bait people and people just meme back.

This sometimes results in someone holding that opinion seriously getting mistaken for one and memed at.
>>
>>70784940
it's not THAT bad..... it's pretty much the same shit we had in elementary school.

who am I kidding? It's terrible, but i've gotten used to it, as most people have because again, it's just like school food.
>>
File: quickly now.jpg (8 KB, 164x211) Image search: [Google]
quickly now.jpg
8 KB, 164x211
>>70784191
>when in realiy most people on /pol/ are more then likely being honest
>>
>>70784191

If you don't understand, then you don't understand.

Understand?

Don't waste your brain power on stupid because over the years I've come to find: you can't fix stupid.
>>
>>70784191
4chan isn't about debate you kikenigger ficki migrant, it's about dank memes

I'm completely serious, people just use memes as their heuristics here, it was never a place for discussion and never will be.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.