[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China making HIV immune engineered humans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9
File: tumblr_mp19q7mZv41qhwdcyo1_1280.jpg (316 KB, 1280x859) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp19q7mZv41qhwdcyo1_1280.jpg
316 KB, 1280x859
Chinese experiment alters DNA of 200 Embryos to be HIV immune. China has launched a country wide effort to master genomics with massive cloning factories and attempts to edit humans with CRISPR in a plan to become the sole world super power.

------
His team collected more than 200 one-cell embryos and attempted to alter their DNA to install a gene that protects against HIV infection.

“It is foreseeable that a genetically modified human could be generated,” according to Yong Fan, a researcher at Guangzhou Medical University, who published the report.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/601235/chinese-researchers-experiment-with-making-hiv-proof-embryos/
>>
In 10 years Americans will be traveling to China to have engineered babies. Hello gattica
>>
>>70783939
>HIV immune

They're not immune, they just don't have the surface protein which most strands of HIV interact with on immune cells.

There are other strands which use other proteins.
>>
So why can we as a species not just cull anyone who carries HIV?
>>
>>70783939
HAHAHA liberals will always lose, and humanity will prosper.
>>
>>70783939
>>chinks augment themselves
>>first thing they do is injecting nordic DNA

We are truly the master race.
>>
>>70783939
This is just a crafty way of saying we are trying to make Chinese people not ugly looking isn't it?
>>
GENE CCR5Δ32

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27052831

As a powerful technology for genome engineering, the CRISPR/Cas system has been successfully applied to modify the genomes of various species. The purpose of this study was to evaluate the technology and establish principles for the introduction of precise genetic modifications in early human embryos.
METHODS:

3PN zygotes were injected with Cas9 messenger RNA (mRNA) (100 ng/μl) and guide RNA (gRNA) (50 ng/μl). For oligo-injections, donor oligo-1 (99 bp) or oligo-2 (99 bp) (100 ng/μl) or dsDonor (1 kb) was mixed with Cas9 mRNA (100 ng/μl) and gRNA (50 ng/μl) and injected into the embryos.
RESULTS:

By co-injecting Cas9 mRNA, gRNAs, and donor DNA, we successfully introduced the naturally occurring CCR5Δ32 allele into early human 3PN embryos. In the embryos containing the engineered CCR5Δ32 allele, however, the other alleles at the same locus could not be fully controlled because they either remained wild type or contained indel mutations.
CONCLUSIONS:

This work has implications for the development of therapeutic treatments of genetic disorders, and it demonstrates that significant technical issues remain to be addressed. We advocate preventing any application of genome editing on the human germline until after a rigorous and thorough evaluation and discussion are undertaken by the global research and ethics communities.
>>
>>70784182
If MIT tech review uses immune, I will use immune
>>
>>70784278
If that were true, your women would not be getting injected with Somali DNA all the time.
>>
>>70784262
Because MUH FEELINGS
>>
>>70784262
They need the right to infect more people.

Cuba segregates them and has been successful in dealing with the virus.
>>
File: CeghGi1WIAAj3Gm.jpg (38 KB, 583x588) Image search: [Google]
CeghGi1WIAAj3Gm.jpg
38 KB, 583x588
MAXIMIZING FOR IQ WHEN

lets goooooooooooo
>>
>>70783939
China just annex this shitty country already please.
>>
>>70784262
Because after HIV the purists will call for culling the mentally handicapped then the physically handicapped then the lesser intelligent then the niggers
>>
>>70784367
Imagine a future where you could take out the coalburning genes from a woman.
>>
This is the problem with voluntary moratoriums on gene manipulation. Once someone decides that they aren't bothered by the potential ethical ramifications of the practice and start doing it, the rationale for everyone else to follow suit becomes more urgent.

Where does it end?
>>
>>70784317

>change one of two alleles
>other allele is possibly destroyed or remains wild type, who knows?

These guys are idiots. Plus this allele is an HIV resistance gene, not an immunity gene. Not to mention irrevocably changing the human gene pool for a temporary disease is pants on head moronic
>>
>>70784182
This right here. Fun fact: there are already humans which natural possess this kind of immunity.

>Scientists have known for some time that these individuals carry a genetic mutation (known as CCR5-Ä32) that prevents the virus from entering the cells of the immune system but have been unable to account for the high levels of the gene in Scandinavia and relatively low levels in areas bordering the Mediterranean.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-03/uol-bdw031005.php

They be came immune so they could take more African cock.
>>
min-maxing is for faggots. theyre gonna destroy the meta
>>
>>70784549
Futas when?
>>
>>70784621
Zhang would shit on these noobs and make a super human his first try.

End of ethical shackles when?
>>
File: 1449786818141.png (269 KB, 710x781) Image search: [Google]
1449786818141.png
269 KB, 710x781
>>70784629
This is true, min maxing takes all the fun out of games
>>
>>70783939
SOMEBODY CALL COMMON FILTH
>>
>>70783939

Considering it's China's fault that we may have super bacteria that are immune to antibiotics I doubt this will go well.
>>
>>70784570
...and?
>>
>>70784744

Couldn't agree more, nerve-staple these failed scientists and try again
>>
>>70784549
That would be racist, classist and ableist, please check yourself.
>>
>>70784797
The best min max aspect is big cocks and tight pussies that they can't fit into. Joe Rogan has a bit on it.
>>
>>70784588
You can, its called abortion.
>>
>>70783939
Who is that? she's so beautiful. seen her around here a lot i need a name.
>>
>>70784621
They do it for training.
Killing on sight aids tard is more cost efficient.
>>
>>70785059
Ok no, you need to take out the thing that makes her burn coal, not the end result of burning coal
>>
>>70783939
So, China will make me cute boys I can fuck raw without worrying?
>>
>>70784816
This right here

This is what worrys me. World Health Organization needs to put a look into this shit.
>>
>>70784182
This seems to be causing more problem than fixing, if some other disease pops up that needs that certain protein human race could go extinct.
>>
>>70783939
They understand that the result of globalism is an inevitable racial eugenics war to establish the genome that will be the human one. This is a war that Hitler understood was coming and wanted to insulate his people from. It is a war that is currently being waged.

The multiculturalists have chosen their side in this conflict by opting for a race of tan-brown people. The Russians have chosen independent foreign policy to protect the Slavs. It looks as if the Chinese have found a new weapon in this war.

If the Chinese can immunize their race from autoimmune disorders (or at least the major one's viral predecessor) then they may be able to use weaponized HIV to wipe the rest of the races from the planet.
>>
>>70784570
do we need to have an obligatory slippery slope response meme
>>
File: jeff01.jpg (29 KB, 167x188) Image search: [Google]
jeff01.jpg
29 KB, 167x188
>>70783939

HIV immunity? If you're an intelligent, straight, white male you're basically immune to HIV. That's the cure - just be that.
>>
>>70785667
What if you get jailed by Obama for owning a gun then get raped by a pack of niggers in prison?
>>
China can't even make a reliable wrench and they are gonna make humans?
>>
>>70785408
Why bother being smart with antibiotics.

Let's use a last resort antibioitic on all our stupid fucking animals for no fucking reason.
>>
>>70784474
>Far leftist love Communism and Gays
>Actual Communist countries segregates the HIV carriers
>>
>>70784588
You can. It's called lobotomy.
>>
>>70784629

5 star post nigga
>>
>>70784621
>Not to mention irrevocably changing the human gene pool for a temporary disease is pants on head moronic
It's already a human gene Ludd. They're just putting into babby on purpose instead of having to have nord cucks around their grorious chinese women. It's not like putting bug genes into plants or something (which isn't bad anyways).
>>
>>70784278
sure thing MUHHAMED
>>
>>70785793
You jail yourself for not abiding to the rules of the society you form part of
>>
FUCKING STOP POSTING PICS OF ALISA

RREEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOW SHE TOOK DOWN HER TUMBLR. I HAVE NO WHERE TO SEE HER IN YOGA PANTS ANYMORE
>>
>>70788456
We always have our memories and fap folders anon.
>>
File: 1338375864911.jpg (564 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1338375864911.jpg
564 KB, 1920x1080
>>70783939
If China is doing that now, then the U.S. has been doing it for decades...You just aint heard about it.
>>
Welp, I didn't think this was true. But then I read the Tech Review article and it's true.

So begins the end of times...

I guess the "end of times" path has been going on for a very long time, but shit, i didn't think we'd reach the next milestone so fast.

There will not be a happy ending to any of this.
>>
Watch this somehow actually give all of China super-AIDS.
>>
>>70789289
No..just us round eyes.
>>
>>70788872
post more cute asians?...please?...
>>
File: 528.jpg (249 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
528.jpg
249 KB, 800x1200
>>70790240
Best Asian....
>>
>>70783939
Where'd the space elevator threads go. Man I miss them.
>>
File: absolutely fucking not bad.gif (339 KB, 213x199) Image search: [Google]
absolutely fucking not bad.gif
339 KB, 213x199
I've never understood the problem with altering human genetics.

Yes, you'll end up with years and decades of unwanted side effects as scientists get this shit right - but that's the price you pay for super humans.

>It's playing god

Like we don't practice eugenics and gene manipulation with other species? We've been doing it for decades with crops, and thousands of years with domestic animals (eugenics). It's time to put our feelings aside and make a step forward for the sake of our species.

I'm disappointed that it was the Chinese that had the balls to do this first, but I admire their gumption when the west is bogged down in fucking thoughtcrimes and feelings.

Fuck my country for having archaic laws preventing this kind of scientific research. Australia, and the west in general, are a pack of self-loathing degenerate cucks.

God speed, China.
>>
>>70783939
>HIV immune
You cunts don't know how diseases work do you?
>>
File: 1459843509094.gif (489 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
1459843509094.gif
489 KB, 497x373
>>70783939
>they have to implement these advances in the old population
>after about 20 years, the solution is found
>use a retrovirus
>turn into zombie vampires, feeding off the blood of the immune

This would make like a hella good movie or book or something
>>
>>70790435
Your fingers broke anon? Clearly they are not.
>>
>>70790536
Basically people are concerned with human rights, where the wealthy are immune to disease, are physical gods, and live longer lives, while the poor remain disgusting mongrels who die in a measly 70 years
>>
>>70783939
homosexual fantasy.. nice try son
>>
>>70784262
Or at least sterilize and brand in a visible place such as the forehead.
>>
>>70790905

I don't see the issue with this.

You can't live in a world where classes don't exist. If you believe that you're a retarded cultural Marxist and it's time you woke up, got a fucking job and started living in the real world instead of a University campus. Classes will always exist. All men are not created equal. Life is not fair, it has never been fair. Nature does not give a fuck about your feelings.
>>
>>70790395
WHO
>>
Meh. Good recipe to go screwin around though
>>
I for one embrace the future where China will rule the planet instead of the jews, letting humanity finally begin to advance and prosper instead of stagnate and degenerate
>>
>>70784570
You don't spread death by being mentally handicapped, you only affect yourself and the people that take care of you.
>>
>>70792993
If only there was some way you could just take a picture and do some sort of search with it to get more info on it...Darn! right?
>>
>>70783939
this goes all against the ethnics of god. What are the risks all of it goes wrong and we make a super virus that eats us all.
>>
>>70793171
Fuck you faggot
>>
>>70793182
Then it would have all been a part of god's plan, would it not?
>>
>>70793232
Lol...Suck it kangaroo diddler!
>>
>>70784262

How can we poz neg holes without HIV?
>>
>>70793591
Nice reddit humour
I hope Trump deports you
>>
>>70785465
GENETIC EDITING IS A PANDORAS BOX, THEY DON'T KNOW THE LONG TERM IMPLICATIONS OF THEIR MEDDLING AND CAN'T KNOW UNTIL SUFFICIENT TIME HAS PASSED TO OBSERVE THE LIFE CYCLE OF THEIR CREATIONS

ITS STILL IN A PRIMITIVE TRIAL AND ERROR PHASE, A COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING IS VERY FAR OFF
>>
File: TRUMP.jpg (4 MB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP.jpg
4 MB, 4320x3240
>>70793729
Shitpost shitpost shitpost...I hope you have high boots shitposter..Cuz you must be wading in it over there. And I doubt Trump would deport me lol.
>>
>>70793141
>being this cucked
>>
>>70783939
So, HIV 2.0 when?

If its not broken dont fix it, one mutation and you will kill us all china.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.