[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: trump.jpg (11 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
11 KB, 512x288
What went wrong?
>>
/pol/ backed him
>>
>>70782665

He kept being Trump.

Sooner or later it was going to kill him.
>>
This fresh OC explains it.
>>
Nothing? Keep on shillin'
>>
>>70782665
the war aint over yet, you damn tagalog defeatist shill
>>
>>70782665

He's a retard.
>>
What went RIGHT?

FTFY
>>
>>70782732
>Donaldo

kek
>>
>>70782859
Gentlemen, this is what denial looks like.

Observe it well and try not to repeat it, lest you end up looking like a cuck, just like this guy.
>>
>>70782665

He thought he could trust meme magic to always work in his favor.
>>
>>70782665
He was deceived like a lot of us were thinking votes matter only to find out the GOP or politicians are the ones who pick who they want and not the people. He will indeed win by majority of votes but lose to be president simply because the People in Gov don't like him.
>>
He was exposed before his peers
>>
>>70782992
oh, okay, then tell us who we should support instead or just fuck off back 2 reddit, faggot
>>
>>70782665

Peaked too soon

Wasnt a consistent conservative
>>
Trump relies entirely on sustaining a cult of personality. However, like most personality-centric campaigns, this leaves him incredibly vulnerable because a loss undermines his entire persona, and makes him look like a whiny brat (which, to the surprise of no one, he looked like after his latest temper tantrum).

Trump has to do more than just coast on his celebrity appeal and personality. His sycophants campaign managers are more concerned with being the closest to his ear than actually doing the hard work of winning an election, and this is Trump's fault because he allows it to happen.

I get the sense that there is nothing but backstabbing and infighting, coupled with supreme disorganization, within Trump's campaign.
>>
File: jidf threads.jpg (47 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
jidf threads.jpg
47 KB, 600x840
>>
>>70784039
Holy fuck
10/10
>>
>>70782992
I'm sorry, Juan, you're still gonna have to go back
>>
>>70785128
>>70784039
>>70782974
>>70782984
>>70782732
>>70782710
>>70782665
>Anti-Trump shill thread
>literally run by foreigners
This thread is junk, and you're all junk for posting in it. Low energy. Come back when you can vote.
>>
>>70782665

He got BTFO by current year man
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.