[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pol thinks these shallow money grabbing Asians would make good wives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: vancouver-web3-master675_0.jpg (37 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
vancouver-web3-master675_0.jpg
37 KB, 600x405
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-12/my-daddy’s-rich-and-my-lamborghini’s-good-looking-meet-rich-chinese-kids-vancouver
>>
CCP cadres and their spawn are truly the scum of the earth.
>>
>>70782445
Of course you wouldn't touch a westernized asian qt3.14
They have already been corrupted by the influence of the crooked noose society.
You need to go east senpai.
>>
File: jjjj.jpg (142 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
jjjj.jpg
142 KB, 1080x1080
tfw no Rich Asian gf
>>
>>70782445
I lived there for a few years but never got yellow fever, knew a guy who did tho and the little slant eye ripped his heart out and shat all over it.

Nothing wrong with a man marrying up, life is a business, only ideological youngsters think otherwise.
>>
>>70782445
>Chinese new money
Nothing is more horrific.
>>
We desperately need the housing bubble to pop here already. This is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>70782658
Your children will have slanted eyes, be short. And look nothing like you
>>
>>70783983
as opposed to the one that looks like the mailman?
>>
File: jjj.jpg (65 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
65 KB, 1080x1080
>>70782993
>>
>>70783983
I already am pretty short so I won't mind that.
Slanted eyes would bother me a bit, but fuck I can ignore that if my children will be decent human beings.
>>
lol they're kids of government officials or those who do good business which involves lots of gifts and alcohol.My aunts and uncle work in my prefecture and they would bring me along for 2000 rmb dinners every week, so I somewhat know how it feels.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.