[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Liberals always brag about how all of the smart, educated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1458158971788.png (287 KB, 1209x1251) Image search: [Google]
1458158971788.png
287 KB, 1209x1251
>Liberals always brag about how all of the smart, educated people vote democrat
>almost all blacks vote democrat

I know dems are stupid but even I don't believe they think blacks are "smart".

So, how do you rationalize this?
>>
>>70781603
WE WUZ Phillosperhers and sheeet for White College kids, No different than WE WUZ KANGS for blacks.
>>
>>70781603
They like to pretend that blacks are "just like me!!!" and they're super-geniuses underneath, but are just being held down by whitey and evil institutional racism.
>>
They also like to call right wingers ugly and fat when we all know exactly what the average tumblr user looks like.

>>70782209
This right here.
>>
>>70781603
>all of the smart, educated people vote libertarian

FTFY
>>
>>70782209
Its so easy to say racism against blacks is a non issue when you've never had to experience it yourself
>>
File: australia shitpost.jpg (64 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
australia shitpost.jpg
64 KB, 640x472
>>70782441
It's easy to LARP about blacks being oppressed equals when you're from fucking australia
>>
>>70782338
>vote libertarian

And what fucking libertarian party do we have in the US?
>>
>>70781603
why does his wife's son look like him?
>>
>>70782537
I don't need to role play when its factual. Black lives matter, riots, no justice no peace, statistics. No need to pretend when these things are actually happening for the world to see.
>>
>>70782595
The Libertarian Party of the United States you stupid cuck. Google it.
>>
>>70782933

Sniff more petrol, abo!

Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.” — Charles Darwin
>>
>>70783075
That's some nice nostalgia but reminiscing about the glory days doesn't change facts mate
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.