[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with all the rato shills popping up in the past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1456886035090.jpg (41 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1456886035090.jpg
41 KB, 720x720
What's up with all the rato shills popping up in the past few days? Actual paid shills, false flag reddit raid?
>>
>two squads

>first squad of 5 guys
>you can only start a new thread every ~10 mins
>every 2 mins one of them posts a new thread
>keep going like this, then they start new threads

>second squad of 5 guys
>reply to rato threads as often as possible

all it takes is a team of 10 people.

just an insurgency
>>
Applied Memetics and RNC shills

Same thing happened in the 2012 election when we were flooded with retarded shills, newfags, and Romney supporters
>>
File: 1454450158223.png (265 KB, 1866x652) Image search: [Google]
1454450158223.png
265 KB, 1866x652
>>70781265
Actual paid shills.

Dan Gabriel
Applied Memetics
>>
File: Kike Chan Raids Pol.jpg (962 KB, 1836x1415) Image search: [Google]
Kike Chan Raids Pol.jpg
962 KB, 1836x1415
Oh and also, kike chan is undertaking a sustained raid against /pol/ as well.

Look up their /bmw/ sub, you have to type it into the URL bar manually, it's not listed in the board catalog.
>>
>>70781265

its just a prank bro
>>
>>70781476
The hamburger people support Cruz?
Fuck them then, I'll never eat there.

And you know shit's serious when an American won't eat your hamburgers.
>>
Their new track 'you have to play the game Donald' is especially pathetic considering Ratto's whole game is sleaze and filth. Guy's a fucking ineligible Canadian Cubano named fucking Ratfael for cryin out loud.
>>
#NeverTrump
>>
>>70782241
That board is actually full of people plotting to use memes to stoke white nationalism and destroy the liberal orthodoxy. In fact, the first topic on the first page is complaining about how /pol/ has been taken over by some rato mod spammer.
>>
>>70782705
They are not our friends you filthy cripple.

If that board was friendly they'd team up openly, not sit around throwing cuck bait into the catalog every 15 minutes.
>>
I counted a total of 3 pro-rato posters in the threads I bothered to even look at yesterday.
>>
Really we all just need to learn to filter the bait though.
>>
>>70781265
Sanders fags from reddit have been doing a coordinated attack on us for awhile. Their plan was to shill for Cruz to try and disrupt meme magic
>>
>>70783632
>Sanders fags from reddit
It's not just them dipshit.
>>
>>70782985
>implying they throw cuck bait into the catalog
>implying they don't spend all their time trying to recreate pepe and shlomo shekelberg
>>
>>70784504
They're operating exactly as that outreach programme post suggested :^)
>>
>>70784661
>implying they throw cuck bait into the catalog

There's a whole thread about it actually, I'm implying they do because in reality they do.

>>70784777
Yeah and they're a bunch of kikes, too.
>>
I noticed they all even start at a certain hour. Before that nothing and all of a sudden 3 to 5 rato threads.
Was about 3pm Belgianfag time.
>>
ratto sux
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.