[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women have kickstarter which is basically a doxxing tool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
kickstarter /projects/1968200734/wave-goodbye-to-cyberbullies-and-trolls-socialauto

Wave Goodbye to Cyberbullies and Trolls: SocialAutopsy.com

>We know what you're all thinking:

>"There is no way that this many girls run a tech start-up".

>Let's launch a database where we capture them exercising those rights and create digital records for them that anyone can access.

Have you guys seen this shit?

Basically, it's a database of "cyberbullies" (let's be honest, people who disagree with their viewpoints). It's pretty much useless because of anonymity and pseudonames and the like. Also, it makes it so much easier to release someone's dox.
>>
>>70780743

Women and the internet really don't mix well do they?
>>
>>70780743
Why don't we have a website yet that documents and exposes coal burners?
>>
>>70781389
because we can just look at your family scrapbooks
>>
File: Cf31dNFUUAAq64O.jpg (127 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Cf31dNFUUAAq64O.jpg
127 KB, 600x800
>>70780743
they seem to think this won't be used against them hillarious
>>
>>70781389
Make one
>>
>>70781389
We have a better one though
sjwlist.com
>>
File: 1460033453573.jpg (6 KB, 225x236) Image search: [Google]
1460033453573.jpg
6 KB, 225x236
>>70780743
I would watch videos of Karen Straughn and Sandman, and they would talk about women invading shit and changing it to cater to them. I always thought it was kindof an over blown generalization.

Until now.
Now I realize that women DO ruin everything
>>
>>70780743

pretty gnarly... asks the submitter where the "bully"'s current employer is. the only way is to photoshop comments that show cyberbullying and submit their own users
>>
>>70780743
Entire website falls apart when someone like /b/ or Reddit finds their submission page and just spams their servers with all the feminists and tumblr posts people make.
>>
File: arguing with vagina.jpg (191 KB, 520x868) Image search: [Google]
arguing with vagina.jpg
191 KB, 520x868
>>70780841
No, women and the internet don't mix for multiple reasons.

In day to day life, they get by on the fact that people want to insert their penis into them. Men constantly treat them (consciously and unconsciously) "above" everyone else, due to the fact they're on the internet. We both know this is true in a society, don't curse around women, etc.

Then, they reach out to the internet, where the thing that they've had their entire life doesn't matter. It removes the meme and only thing they have going for them (the ability to fuck) and they're treated like men for the first time in their lives.

And they simply can't handle it or the banter. How men interact with eachother. Because we tear each other down, but at the end of the day, we know that it's nothing personal. They take it personal.

tl;dr: Women can't handle being men.
>>
>>70782093
Five star post man
>>
>>70781959
I was on /o/ I think talking about women drivers and experiences with them.

Since then I never thought it was a good idea to give women drivers licenses.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.