[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Like ummmmm OMG can you even DO that?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Like ummmmm OMG can you even DO that?!
>>
>>70780155
Uh-oh, sounds like Mr.Panties needs he-she's diaper changed...
>>
Maybe he's the "conductor we have a problem" guy.
>>
>>70780155
Worked with a faggot from the north. Customer had a kinfe one day in the shop and he freaks out about it, next customer shows us his gun and says he had our back, yankee fag has to take a break to process the south.
>>
>>70780785
I was born and raised in New Jersey but I come from a gun loving family, went shooting a lot when I was really young in PA and OH. Besides the point: how do you watch so many violent Hollywood movies that a gun could STILL trigger you?
>>
Northerners are more civilized than inbred southern barbarians.
>>
File: 134209116000000.png (742 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
134209116000000.png
742 KB, 640x480
>>70780399
>he-she
fpbp
>>
>Facebook posts
>>
>>70781086
>Besides the point: how do you watch so many violent Hollywood movies that a gun could STILL trigger you?
You mean the movies where innumerable people are shot and killed violently?
>>
>>70782726
yeah, bad guys.
>>
Brisbee sounds oddly similar to Brisbane

That post also has a familiar feel...
>>
>>70782570
Give me one non-religious reason I shouldn't murder leftists. They're just a bunch of cells. no different than a plant. I mean, WOW.
>>
>>70783479
Checkmate
>>
>>70780155
Jesus, why is everybody so fucking dramatic these days?
>>
>>70780155

We need to send these pussies to war
>>
>>70783479
It's illegal. It is illegal because an advanced society can not be sustained if murder is completely legal.
>>
>>70782570
>I don't want my taxes or health insurance to go up
>no problem
>you are literally killing a baby, Like I don't give a shit because only niggers do it but you are still killing a baby
>>
>>70783791

Do you have sources on that, or is it just a feel good opinion you've come up with on your own?
>>
>>70783969
Logic. Image a place where murder is one hundred percent legal. Will it not be anarchy?
>>
>>70784290

It can't be anarchy if there are still other laws
>>
File: image.png (367 KB, 532x502) Image search: [Google]
image.png
367 KB, 532x502
>>70784290
>Logic. Image a place where murder is one hundred percent legal. Will it not be anarchy?
>>
>>70780155
>open carry in nyc
lmao
m
a
o
>>
>>70784290

I would imagine we would structure our social circle and lives into protective groups that look out for one another. Personal protection would be a booming industry for sure, but there wouldn't be as much killing as you think.

Dueling was quite legal and lethal, for instance, and practiced only by the civilized.

Murder isn't always bad, if it were abortion would be illegal.
>>
>>70782570
>Thou shall not murder
Should we do away with that rule because it is cited in the bible?
>>
>>70782570

>one non-religious reason against stem cell research
>one non-religious reason against safe abortions

Don't atheists always whine about how we don't need religion to be moral? And yet they can't think of one good reason apart from religion that someone might be opposed to destroying a human life?
>>
>>70782570
Marriage is a religious institution tho, so a religious argument can be made here and I'm not even a believer
>>
>>70781637
That's what northerners think.
>>
>>70782570
>one non-religious reason against same sex marriage

fags/dykes can't reproduce

>b-but muh gene splicing

test tube babies aren't people
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.