[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dale Partridge on Men today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 48
File: Dale Partridge.jpg (143 KB, 1095x735) Image search: [Google]
Dale Partridge.jpg
143 KB, 1095x735
Well /pol/, how would you respond?
>>
>>70780070
He's not wrong, the only thing I would add is that women are identical. We have literal 20-somethings unironically complaining about "adulting" and desperately trying to remain children.

That said, there are more opportunities these days so settling down later does make some sense - and I don't mean solely in the relationship sense.
>>
File: Adulting is hard.jpg (96 KB, 160x600) Image search: [Google]
Adulting is hard.jpg
96 KB, 160x600
>>70780223
>>
I am 28 years old, I want a wife, I want kids. But I've never been able to get a female to want to go out with me one time, let a lone be my GF, let alone be my wife.

I am sorry but my hands are tied, womens expectations are way too high.

>inb4 stop being a fat cunt slob

I'm /fit/, literally in better shape than 99% of the population and I keep myself well groomed. It's all I have. I am assuming my height (5'7) has something to do with it.
>>
>>70780070
Change all the words that are masculine feminine. The word "men" would be replaced with "women" and so on and so forth. Then sit back and watch the feminists retort.
>>
well, give us women worth marrying/having kids with, and maybe we'll get somewhere. it's not entirely on the male side. this is a much larger problem.
>>
>>70780070
>date night became guy night
C U C K
>>
>>70780528
What Dale doesn't understand is that outside of his Jesus-freak community, most women are unable to hold up their side of the bargain. He's right too that many men aren't able either, but he's missing the big picture.
>>
File: Replace genders.jpg (81 KB, 457x466) Image search: [Google]
Replace genders.jpg
81 KB, 457x466
>>70780506
>>
>>70780070
Every married man says the same shit... right up until he finds out his wife has been fucking other men and she divorces him, taking everything. He's just another snowflake that thinks his life is somehow special and that the shit that has happened to others will never happened to him because he's too special for that. He has it all figured out in his head. Reality is going to be a bitch when it suddenly bites him in the ass.
>>
>You're not a man if you don't live your life my way
Okay.
>>
>>70780434

Start dating 15 year olds, m8. I had the same problems at 5'8" and now I have a tight young qt to bone on the regular.

It's a bit of a pain to find one with a good personality, though. I lucked out.
>>
>>70780946
Nice try, Chris Hanson
>>
>>70780070

Lol married cuck salty af
>>
File: fall-of-rome_2184860b.jpg (67 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
fall-of-rome_2184860b.jpg
67 KB, 620x388
>>70780707
Literally can apply equally

Men and women are further away from each other than ever despite Liberals thinking they have erased gender.

its amazing how ironic the failures of progressiveness have been. If it weren't true you would roll your eyes at the heavy handed messages this movie is showing us.

>in an effort to stop income inequality they have mad it worse than ever
>in an attempt to stop racism they have created real racism
>in an attempt to erase gender, men and women have less in common than ever

it goes on and on. The comedian was right. Its all a big fuckin' joke.
>>
>>70780070
Makes some good points, but is kind of a dumbass when he makes some blanket assumptions. Why does he equate putting off having a family and remaining single to focus on a career with staying out late and avoiding your responsibilities as a husband and father? To me, that just strikes me as being petty.
>>
>>70780070
i think there's a larger issue at hand.

it used to be getting a college education (in any major) was the pathway to a career. now if you're not a "business major" entry level positions are closed to you. what's even more fucked up, is how managers at businesses/corporation then have to audacity to bitch about the lack of critical thinking skills, reading comprehension, writing, and problem solving among their employees--whereby they then claim hiring practices need to change, but then do nothing.

story: when i joined the freemasons when i was 18 (in my state, it's open at 18), my mentor was an 80 year old guy who majored in english after WWII and retired as a middle manager.

if you're competent enough to get a college degree, then you are competent enough to be trained for a job.

this is a contributing factor to why men aren't "growing up"; they can't afford to "grow up." many are stuck in dead-end jobs and can't afford a family.
>>
Has cuckolding always been a thing in human history or is it just now starting to explode because betas and nu male are embracing it?
>>
>>70781069

The sad part is that it's honest advice.
>>
>>70780748
At least he still has his wife's kids to keep him happy.

What do YOU have? Man up!
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 534x800
>>70780070
He's not wrong but he's also a biiiitch, what's wrong with business kek

> oh no this little Peter Pan motherfucker is employing people
>>
>want to make a life long commitment to a girl
>every girl around my age is a huge fucking degenerate slut and I doubt she could make a life long commitment back to me
>>
>>70781187
This.

A large part I've joined the military is simply so I can afford to have a wife.
>>
File: 1453207603504.gif (45 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1453207603504.gif
45 KB, 501x585
>>70780070
>Nu-males highjacking the beard for the symbol of feminen power
>>
>>70781328
>At least he still has his wife's kids to keep him happy.
For now.

>What do YOU have?
Self worth.

>Man up!
Thanks for the advice but I have no need for external validation of my choices.
>>
File: LowT.png (979 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
LowT.png
979 KB, 500x500
>>70780070
>this faggot thinks he's better than everyone else just because he got married and had two kids

>I'm a man
I can see your bewbs, "man."
>>
>>70781478
Joining the military makes you afford a family? lol. Since when.

Full-time military pay here is like $55,000. Around 20k under the median.
>>
>>70781440

This

Third wave feminism and a generation of women raised by single mothers have both made the dating world a nightmare.

Women are either party sluts or super entitled twats.

And now, we have basically the entire Western world trying to convince us that straight white men are evil. Why would I want to take part in a society that reviles everything I think is valuable?
>>
File: hangover-taser+(1).gif (328 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hangover-taser+(1).gif
328 KB, 500x281
>>70780070
>Men so focused on their dreams, their visions, and their desires they find themselves wealthy, known, and alone.
Oy vey. Sounds like hell.

Fuck this kike and fuck women. Who needs those negative, money sucking succubi.
>>
File: 1374122321732.jpg (88 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1374122321732.jpg
88 KB, 768x768
>>70780223
>He's not wrong, the only thing I would add is that women are identical.

That is a cause and effect situation though.

Where are all these young women who men can wife up and have children supposed to be? They are all in clubs sucking random Chad's cocks.

Men cannot marry young because there are no women who want to marry them.

And men have no incentive to marry when older because the used up whores available to them are not worthy of being wives. Those women will spend a fortune on a fairy tale wedding (with princess dress), a big house, have one or two kids, divorce you and then steal all your shit.
>>
>>70781187
Pretty much any major IS a pathway to a job if you demonstrate the skills that are needed. Simply having the major is irrelevant, you need to be able to show internships, writing samples, examples of analytical work: proof that you can actually do things.

Have some damn personal responsibility and realize college isn't just a box you check off, and that you get out what you put in.
>>
File: 1458967672529.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1458967672529.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
http://www.mostlyodd.com/death-by-utopia/

TLDR version
Mice are given unlimited resources but limited space. Males lose drive to take alpha positions and slink away from society while females assert a dominant role and both sexes stop reproducing. An whole generation is ceases to exist
>>
Did this nigga really just say focusing o your visions and your dreams is a bad thing?
>>
>>70780434
>I am sorry but my hands are tied, womens expectations are way too high.
You can have them when they are aging, fat and they shat out three kids on the 20-something cock carousel.

Expect them to talk down to you about "stepping up" and supporting their kids.
>>
>>70781729
realize that HR departments are the decision-makers. i have a master's degree and i've been flat-out told by an HR person that because i didn't have a business degree, i couldn't get a TEMP JOB. a motherfucking TEMP POSITION, in which you're usually trained or given such remedial tasks that only a moron couldn't work it.
>>
>>70781686
>That is a cause and effect situation though.
Goes both ways too. Where are the men women can settle down with? In the club, being Chad. It's easier to see the side you describe when you're on 4chan but lets not pretend men are a bastion of morality in today's society, or that the cause is any one thing.

All you personally can do is find someone with a similar mindset and values as you and tell social norms to fuck off.
>>
>>70780434
How many times have you been shot down? In person? Online?
>>
>>70780656
>actually having a mate which you dominate and inseminate on a regular basis

This guy right here
>>
>>70780070
What an uppity little prick, he just fell into the right circumstances in life to get a good gf/wife and kids. I'll bite though, what's his explanation for taking until his late 20s to have his first kid then?
>>
>>70780070
>Well /pol/, how would you respond?

Simple, I'm not taking advice from a man who hoverhands his own wife with her children in the picture.
>>
>>70781916
Whoever you were talking to is a moron. You certainly do not need a business degree (or an MBA) for the majority of positions. Sure, without an MBA you're going to have a hard time going for an associate position in banking/consulting, but that's not the whole world.

At the undergrad level (since we're talking majors here), a business degree is irrelevant.
>>
>>70780070

>i am a man
>i can decide other men arent men for not making my choices

What a mewling little faggot, manhood cannot be taken away, only given away.
>>
He's a moron. Women want to be independent and earn for themselves, so men have nothing to provide for. So they work less for more disposable income,and become accustomed to living a life without effort.

You can have responsible men or independent women. You can't have both.
>>
>>70780070
Is that roodypoo hover-handing is fucking wife?
>>
File: 138607077046424.jpg (24 KB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
138607077046424.jpg
24 KB, 400x254
>>70781967
>. Where are the men women can settle down with?

Check your premise. Young women don't want to settle down. It doesn't matter who the man is, they want to spend their twenties "finding themselves". Your question is pointless because it's not a question that young women are actually asking. It's not until they hit their mid thirties that they suddenly desire to settle down with a quality man. By then it's too late because the woman has lost almost all of her feminine value.
>>
>>70780070
Let's follow up with Dale in 10 years when his wife has left with the kids, his money, and the house. When he is paying child support and cannot afford to have a family.
Divorced 49 yr old telling you do not believe the hype/
>>
>>70782123
i've noticed the requirement of "business major" has been within the past 15 years. i have friends who majored in history and philosophy back in the late-90s. after graduation they all got entry-level jobs in big corporations in the area. shit, my wife's co-worker majored in DANCE and has spent the last 20 years working logistics.

i shit you not, in the city i live in, unless you have a business major or know somebody who can vouch for you, you're shit outta luck.
>>
>>70781587
i'm pretty sure he was just shitposting.
>>
Being a man who blindly commits is a fool.
>>
>>70781967

Careful m8, your among angry virgins, who don't like their imaginary beliefs attacked
>>
>>70782263

>I know this because I've seen pictures online

There is an ample amount of women looking to settle down, just because you look for them at liberal arts colleges doesn't mean they don't exist
>>
File: 1460481065712.jpg (37 KB, 571x529) Image search: [Google]
1460481065712.jpg
37 KB, 571x529
>>70780070
xposting from r9k
>>
>>70782336
Well god damn anon, where do you live? I have friends doing stuff like pol sci or IR that work for major banks and corporations.

>>70782263
>all women are a meme: the post
>>
>>70782610
portland, oregon
>>
File: Hoveringhanding rules.png (615 KB, 500x1137) Image search: [Google]
Hoveringhanding rules.png
615 KB, 500x1137
>>70782604
>>
>>70782670
Get over here to the east coast
>tfw everyone in DC has a random major but shitloads of internships
>>
>>70781601
this
>pls share diz :)
as self-masturbatory as a girl posting a selfie. Way to ruin a decent point
>>
"A real man drives a truck"
"A real man drinks x"
"A real man would never y"

A real man does what he sees fit. You want to live alone and have all the money and fun and bang sluts and ride a motorcycle? Great.

You want to have a loving monogamous relationship with 2.5 kids? Great
>>
>>70782552
>>70782610
Oh yes, the there are plenty of high quality women meme. Hey look, I just used the word "meme". It automatically refutes whatever point the other person was making.

Show proof of your extraordinary claim. My claim is easily proven by just looking around at the world around you.
>>
>>70780070

What the fuck is tee ball.
>>
File: trash12.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
trash12.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
>>70780070
He pissed his Aryan genetics down the drain, opinion trashed
>>
>>70780070
heres a template for pasta

I’m not sure when _ decided that 30 was the new 15. When _ thought it was better to remain independent than making a commitment to another. When _ we’re courageous in business and battle but afraid to be _. I’m not sure when _ and _ became more important than _ and _. When 4 year relationships weren’t long enough for a proposal. When _ became cooler than _. I’m not sure when _ became _.

Our culture has a _. In Italy, they call it _. I call it _ and _. _ so focused on their _, their _, and their _ they find themselves _, _ and _.

The adult world doesn’t need more _. We need _ who will grow up, know up, and show up. Who will fight for _ and commit quickly and stay indefinitely. To turn their hearts toward _ and _ to _. To be _ who grow _. Not just by _, but _ and _. We need more _.

We need more _ of integrity and character. Those who will hold a moral code and not compromise it. Those who love _, treat them as they would _ and lead them when everything doesn’t make sense… They would _. We need more _.

Today I turn 31. I’m a _. And I’m proud of that. Please share as birthday gift :)
>>
>>70781877
Yes. Yes he is.

Now man up and get married and divorced, ASAP.
>>
>>70781967

I converted to chadism after I had been cheated on, lied to, and left for other people in relationships.

Fuck settling down with vapid cunts it's nicer to focus on my dreams, have fun with my friends, and fuck women on the side, there was a time where I would be willing to date someone indefinitely but now I feel like I'm just throwing away opportunity and money by latching on to someone. Not to mention shitty divorce laws and whatnot there is no incentive, I have no reason to trust anyone. Even women that don't cheat often have someone they can jump on to immediately after a breakup.
>>
>>70780070
>things worked out for me!
>what i have is above average
>average men are too lazy/selfish to work for this!
I'll have my vasoline ready for when his marriage collapses when his wife shits out a black child and takes half his shit.
>>
File: Billy Corgan laugh.png (42 KB, 142x142) Image search: [Google]
Billy Corgan laugh.png
42 KB, 142x142
>>70783697
>his wife shits out a black child
>>
>>70783697
>above average

she looks like she's one of those girls who "had fun" in her early days and now was ready to "settle down" with a nice guy with a good job.

He simply havent realized how fucked he is really. Lets wait 5 years and see.
>>
It's really a problem with both genders that creates a vicious cycle. He's got one part of the equation down, but doesn't realize that while men are manchildren women are turbosluts. I dare you to try and make that relationship work.
>>
>>70780070

If you want white people to breed, take away their ability to grow vocationally.
>>
>>70780070
>Not one word about the selfish, party-centered, no commitment focus of the ladies that drive the dating market

with them still loose and running things, the only manning up you'll be doing is, "man up and take responsibility for Chad's kids like they're your own"

if the chicks from 16 - 30 don't want to settle down, how the fuck are men supposed to do it alone?
>>
>>70780070

I do all of these things. They're overrated by far. Live your fucking dreams. There are plenty of humans you don't owe your fellow humans more humans. Also love is nothing more than chemical reactions that were once integral to our survival. We're out of the fucking food chain now. We can do as we please so what?
>>
>>70780070
>>70780434
>>70781686
>>70782263
Women are into Chads due to women being attracted to abuse.

Protip: Be a complete asshole. If two men were identical twins with different personalities, women would rather be with the one who beats the shit out of them than the beta
>>
>>70781888
Know what I like about college girls?

I keep getting older and they stay the same age, yes they do.
>>
>>70780070
Everyone's allowed to make their own life choices, and if feeling secure in your own choices means putting yourself on a pedestal and claiming you've somehow achieved the pinnacle of so-called "manhood", then you were never secure in your own life choices in the first place.
>>
The system is against men, it's not surprising that this is happening.
>>
>>70783879
by above average I meant he has a wife and two kids and stability (or at least the illusion of it).
>>
>>70780070
I don't care what he wants or what he thinks.

I do what I want.
>>
>>70784223
Well the question is, do you have to be an abuser to not be a beta?
>>
>>70782670
Oh so liberal city is a shit place to live/work you say?

Whodathunkit
>>
>>70782219
lol, yeah.

I can't wait until she starts telling her girlfriends how "unfulfilled" she is, followed by her turning on him, calling him a "monster" and an "asshole" openly, acting like he's always been a horrible person.

This is the cycle for these women until they become so old nobody wants them.
>>
>>70780070

He's 31? He looks 50

This is what kids do to you
>>
>>70783627
I don't blame you, anon. There are a lot of shitty people out there and you gotta do what you gotta do. I know too many guys who have done the same to girls to still think this is limited to women, though.
>>
>>70784348
>stability
there is zero stability in his situation for him, there is plenty for her though. she can divorce him and keep 'half' ie basically all his shit whenever she wants. This guy is fucking delusional and it will be hilarious when the shit hits the fan for him, thought I'd feel bad for a regular guy
>>
>>70780070
>i'm a man
LOL no
>>
>>70784246
Kys Matthew.
>>
>>70784451
They're also very young.

She has two kids, bedroom is dead at this point and she's a "full time mother".

Kids get to pre-teen years and he's divorced.
>>
>>70784416
Yes, but it doesn't have to be physical. Assholes mostly run off of emotional/mental abuse
>>
>>70780070
"i got married at 20 and now regret it and the only thing I have going for me is posting on facebook"

This is the equivalent of all those pictures of women vicariously living through their kids now
>>
>>70784416
No, you have to make sure the woman knows their place.

i.e. don't marry her, own the house, and be ready to kick her out/separate if she doesn't comply.

Marrying is for cucks.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (6 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
6 KB, 186x271
>>70784738
>Not wanting to hold your wife down as you fill her up with come and impregnating her
>>
aside from a few tax breaks, anything positive you get from a marriage can be experienced without it.

love, creating offspring, companionship, stability, etc... you can have all of those without marriage.
>>
>>70784557
I'd love to pose with the same smug face, but in my underwear with anime on the computer screen, but with some wagie rhetoric for when that happens.
>>
>>70782552
>There is an ample amount of women looking to settle down
They just won't settle because no one is perfect and rich. Women expect everything to be perfect despite their big fat assess or terrible values and personalities.
>>
>>70784884

yes, it's called a dead-end relationship. congrats.
>>
Who?
>>
>>70783879
>she looks like she's one of those girls
Let me finish that sentence.
"she looks like she's one of those girls with embarrassing tattoos (like a tramp stamp with pot leaves), piercing scars, a half scarred uterus from several abortions, a box full of NA chips, and cold sores she tries to hide with makeup.
>>
File: LOLRed.jpg (243 KB, 812x810) Image search: [Google]
LOLRed.jpg
243 KB, 812x810
>>70780070
>tfw the wife and daughter have the same Cock Mongler grin.
>>
>>70784043
Also he ignored the majority of women who have tinder and plentyoffish accounts for years and years. All of that "dating" and they haven't found "the one" yet?

The truth is, women don't want commitment either until they are desperate, used goods.
>>
fucking biology man, the average woman is not worth fifty fucking years of your life if you even make it past ten. yet we keep deluding ourselves.
>>
>>70780070
Where does your wife keep your testicles?
>>
I've got a wife, a career with a pension, a baby daughter, and I just applied for preapproval for a mortgage today. I'm 24. How am I doing?
>>
>>70785645
According to facebook man, you are doing great bud
>>
>>70780070
Id knock his teeth out.
>>
File: Protesterbtfo.webm (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Protesterbtfo.webm
1 MB, 800x450
>>70785933
>>
>>70784938
this x100, women don't know what satisfaction is. well let me rephrase that, they only know fleeting satisfaction. A man can be satisfied with the same things his whole life, a woman always questions her position in life and if she could be doing better.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 220x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 220x224
How do I feel?

What he said is not an argument.
>>
File: 1237658376458.jpg (52 KB, 604x341) Image search: [Google]
1237658376458.jpg
52 KB, 604x341
>>70780070

I would ask him to what standards we should hold women.

Should they remain chaste until marriage?
Should they go out drinking with friends every weekend?
Should they be expected to maintain a sexy figure?
Should they wear makeup and dresses?
Should they be expected to act like ladies?

We all already know the answer: there's no way he'd hold women to these standards because women are all perfect and men should always cherish them no matter what because that's what real men do and he's a man not a boy.

This guy is a cuck. I know it, you know it, his wife knows it.
>>
>>70785843
And yet, I feel like I'm lagging. I had the honor growing up to know my great grandfather. At 19, he had a wife, a house with the help of a WWII GI bill, and he was putting himself through college working as a mail carrier. By my age, he was a respected engineer working on FUCKING MISSILES!
>>
>>70781967
It's a vicious cycle, but I think it starts with women. Women are the selectors of men and the gatekeepers of sex. If 80% of women are choosing 20% of men (Chads) then it shafts the rest of the men and creates manchildren. I can't think of how men would be the primary mover here.
>>
>>70786044
If you want a good portrait of how disgusting women are, talk to one that's planning a wedding.
When you see the opulent trashy garbage and the delusions of grandeur they have it paints an accurate and ugly portrait.

They all think they are flawless, princess demi-gods and they act the entitled, spoiled fucking brats.
>>
>>70780707
Underrated.
>>
File: trump.jpg (138 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
138 KB, 600x600
He's a vagina worshipper.

Life is more than just hunting for vagina.
>>
>>70783173
>What the fuck is tee ball.
Something you play with your wife's son.
>>
File: Jackson_(2).jpg (124 KB, 840x1000) Image search: [Google]
Jackson_(2).jpg
124 KB, 840x1000
>>70780070
I agree? I also have 3 kids, been married for 10 years and I'm 28 years old.
>>
>>70780070
hurr durr look at me I have 2 kids.

Get some more kids if you like romance and fatherhood so much
>>
File: ProfessorCuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
ProfessorCuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>70780070
>Dale in 10 more years.
>>
File: 1459548297070.jpg (98 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1459548297070.jpg
98 KB, 500x354
Show me someone worth committing to, and I will commit to them.
If you still expect me to commit to someone even though they're not worth the commitment, then you're demanding I throw my life away.

I value myself, and I'm not going to settle for a partner that doesn't value me as well.
>>
>>70787004
Man up, anon.
>>
>>70786223
Bring down the welfare state and relations between the genders will normalize.
>>
>>70786331
dude. Its current year, Jose is doing the mail carrying for 2 dollars a day, if that job even still exists, and Pajeet is working on the missile engineering. White males work at vegan bistros now.
>>
I dont want children outside the safest place for them to exist(nuclear family)

I wont have children until I find a woman worth marrying.

I wont be worth marrying until I have a stable career (I want a single working parent,full time houseparent relationship for the first 5 years of my kids life)

Its simply not logical me at 26 to get married.
>>
>>70787004
DUDE MAKE YOURSELF MISERABLE FOR YOUR RACE LMAO
>>
File: FedoraTip.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
FedoraTip.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>70787004
>Trying to sell what you can't give away for free.
>>
>>70780070
Schizophrenia
>>
>>70786356
Truth be told, it doesn't matter who the first mover is anymore, because the cycle's already ongoing. Perhaps in a sociological sense, sure, but for your own purposes, you gotta deal with the world you live in.
>>
File: 1453117668795.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1453117668795.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>70782604
>hoverhanding your own wife

wew lad
>>
I see it as you have two choices in the current year.

a) Work hard and try to attract a mate, get married have children and risk that it could all come crashing down.
b) Be selfish and just focus on what makes you happy

Oh I forgot c) be a total prick just fuck with other people and be even more selfish and probably make a few single mothers and never pay for your mistakes and let other taxpayers carry the weight.
>>
>>70780070
>When men we're courageous
>When men we are courageous

God fucking damn it it's not hard.
>>
>>70786014
HERO
>>
>>70786246

Bingo.
>>
File: feministtransformation.jpg (688 KB, 1118x1920) Image search: [Google]
feministtransformation.jpg
688 KB, 1118x1920
>>70788491
Knocked the problem glasses right off his face.
>>
File: butthead.jpg (41 KB, 352x315) Image search: [Google]
butthead.jpg
41 KB, 352x315
>>70780070
is it truly selfish to devote your life to your own pursuits? is a man not entitled to the whole worth of his own work? I mean if I met a worthwhile woman, I would commit, but it is slim pickings in that department. On that same token, imagine if someone had made this same request of women? you'd never hear the end of how "misogynistic" it would be.
>>
>>70782367
I always wonder who writes posts like this. Angry roastie who regrets sleeping with abusive 20 something's when she was a teen? Cuck who's dating an amoral slut but rationalizes it 'at least I'm not a virgin'. Maybe a guy who just lucked out and won the lottery, only ever dated his high school sweetheart and has a perfect relationship.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
Guys check out this brand new short Trump video "The Evolution of Donald J Trump" right here......
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZsphTPf-U
>>
>I'm bitter because I fucked up my life and gave up all my pleasures and freedom, everyone needs to do the same so I never realize what a putz I am.
>>
>>70780070
>EVERYONE! I'M A MAN!! PLEASE BELIEVE ME
>>
File: ambushnottrap.jpg (153 KB, 691x694) Image search: [Google]
ambushnottrap.jpg
153 KB, 691x694
>>70788992
>>
>>70780748
THE BLACK PILL

faggot
>>
File: 1433022955787.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1433022955787.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>>70783627
fucking this. there is absolutely no reason to put yourself on the line anymore. do what you want and fuck girls on the side. besides, the world is quickly becoming a toxic environment for raising children.
>>
'sexual liberation', the destruction of the nuclear family, the destruction of the father authority figure and the economic/social liberation of women have completely extinguished any incentive men would have to marry or have a family. It baffles me that there are people who have put more than 10 seconds of thought into it that don't realize this is the case.

If this was a society still where every woman is expected to marry with severe social punishment if she doesn't, if men could expect their wife not to cheat and not to divorce them for any old reason down the line, taking the kids and half their shit along, maybe this guy would have a point. In that situation, it might be considered selfish to remain a bachelor.
But what kind of fucking idiot would realize the magnitude of the trap set for men and still willingly go into it? I mean, really. Only poor ignorant fools who don't know any better fall for it, and I pity them.
>>
>>70780070
Who is this faggot and why should I care?
>>
File: snuffpepe4.png (193 KB, 918x1202) Image search: [Google]
snuffpepe4.png
193 KB, 918x1202
Our gender dynamic depends on men taking risks in love. Feminism has effectively taken away any reward and will insult you for expecting any. But culturally we can't criticize women. So they're basically shifting the blame on the breakdown of gender dynamics onto men because it's more socially acceptable to do so.

We're at the start of the Great Denial. As marriage rates continue to plunge and the real fruits of single motherhood ripen, people may eventually face reality. But by then, we will have an entire generation of useless and awful people who wouldn't be able to hold together a stable family because they have no idea what one is. All of these values will be completely lost, and never recovered.

Buckle up lads, this future is going to be fucking grim.
>>
>>70789181
How does it feel that Caitlyn Jenners dick is bigger than yours Shinji?
>>
File: definitelyawoman.webm (1 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
definitelyawoman.webm
1 MB, 768x432
>>70790025
How does it feel accidentally circumcising yourself with a boomerang? Does your koala GF mind?
>>
>>70787004

> please give me your money, so I don't have to spend my own
> please raise my babies, so they don't interrupt while I'm banging Chad
> please throw your life away, so I don't have to

The essence of liberalism.
>>
>>70780070
I'm a manlet, and while everybody wants to fuck, nobody wants to commit. So fuck you.
>>
File: Untitled.png (694 KB, 728x729) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
694 KB, 728x729
>>
>>70783883
I literally cannot comprehend why its somehow okay to call out any guy who would opt out of relationships the worst names, manchild, socially stunted virgin, video game addict, etc.

Which is fine, whatever. And yet these same voices never criticize or call out the swarms of rampant sluts and attention whores out there. Thirsty white knights and bitter roasties have spun the narrative into such a weird, distorted thing.
>>
File: bsL4D.gif (2 MB, 200x263) Image search: [Google]
bsL4D.gif
2 MB, 200x263
>>70781749
RARE
A
R
E
>>
Check your MANBOOOBS Dale, before you start talking about being a man.

Your wife is a qt though
>>
>>70780070
The thing is, if he were truly confident in his choices, he wouldn't be running around loudly badgering others into following his path. That's the behavior of someone with profound insecurities and lurking regrets, attempting to reframe those who DON'T follow his example as somehow "incorrect."

If he were confident in his chosen course, he wouldn't have any need to do those things, because his life would be fulfilling, and the behavior of others would be about as important to him as the behavior of the birds outside.

A man who goes in his yard and screams at the birds to fly a different direction is not usually a man who has it all together.
>>
>>70784298
A ton of people are very emotionally insecure, but they have a maladaptive coping mechanism that makes them feel better, and that coping mechanism is shaming people better off than them or people who made better decisions.

>lmao, you don't get high and fuck strangers? Bet ur real fun at parties xD
>>
File: trollingthedead.jpg (201 KB, 1014x1044) Image search: [Google]
trollingthedead.jpg
201 KB, 1014x1044
>>70790214

>ewww no I won't date you!
>why don't you man up and marry?
>>
>>70790125
Na my parents did it on purpose because they are fucked in the head. Never had any complaints, but then you could always say No complaints if no one has even seen it but me mum.
>>
File: trainsman.png (33 KB, 599x301) Image search: [Google]
trainsman.png
33 KB, 599x301
>>70790698
She showed me some pictures last time I stayed over, it's a real train wreck to be honest.
>>
>>70781187
What you mentioned is the single most important factor as to why guys wouldn't 'grow up' according to that mangina.

There are also other factors like divorce rates and how many are initiated by women. The lack of the custody towards fathers in those divorce, it causes a whole bunch of men to simply kill themselves because they cannot see their kids.

When you remove everything beneficial in marriage for men, don't expect them to get married.

At the same time, that faggot mangina shouldn't tell people how to live their lives, it's a man's choice how to go about their existence.
>>
File: fatmannotbatman.jpg (67 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
fatmannotbatman.jpg
67 KB, 800x430
>>70790689
>>
>>70790839
That's a based pajeet
>>
File: trainsman2.jpg (43 KB, 583x199) Image search: [Google]
trainsman2.jpg
43 KB, 583x199
>>70791001
You're goddamn right.
>>
>>70790839
Why are you looking at pictures of my dick Shinji? Is it to help get it up before you fuck my mum? Shes isn't very good looking anymore.
>>
File: Australiansvote.png (826 KB, 767x637) Image search: [Google]
Australiansvote.png
826 KB, 767x637
>>70791200
Had to do something until her ass stopped bleeding.
And once I flip her over with a hydraulic lift and scale her with a grappling hook, it doesn't matter what she looks like.
>>
This asshole is falling in line with the establishment narrative by blaming modernity's near-impossible marriage and child-rearing on the group most disadvantaged and under siege, and all in the name of shamelessly signaling status and virtue on social media. If he called on men to take their nations back and fix our corrupt and broken governments and legal systems to create a climate that promotes healthy and stable families, he would be absolutely right, but his intent is only to do what is safe and easy while promoting himself and demeaning others as much as he can get away with. Maybe this faggot got lucky and found a good woman that will stay with him and actually had his kids. If that's the case, he's better off than he deserves. It's much more likely that he will end up in a bad situation based on what we have seen of his values and character.
>>
>>70791302
I get it, it's why your country hunts whales. It all makes sense now.
>>
File: whalebacon.jpg (163 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
whalebacon.jpg
163 KB, 1024x768
>>70791428

I eat whale, but not her pussy. Smells a skunk died in a tire and then someone burned it.
>>
File: Strike.jpg (48 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
Strike.jpg
48 KB, 780x439
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXQf2f2Yxo
>>
>>70791505
That isn't cool my brother was still born and she can't have Children anymore because she is 200kg.
>>
>>70780070
>4 year relationships not enough for a proposal

Are you shitting me? I don't know anyone who met as adults and waited four years to get engaged.
>>
File: lel.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>70791570

>200 kg
>>
File: 1433046223328.jpg (88 KB, 1125x1038) Image search: [Google]
1433046223328.jpg
88 KB, 1125x1038
>>70780070
I would advise him to study Epicurus.
The secret to happiness (particualrly among human beings) isn't necessarily in love or having children, but in taking company in one's fellow man.

Being social doesn't make you a "boy", it makes you a well-adjusted human being, and you can still be a good parent and husband and still take time off from them.

His definition of a "man" is fucked up, a pussy-whipped slave to his family, in which he cares for them but compromises his own dignity in the process.
Fuck this guy,
>>
>>70791591
Kek most people don't have relationships that last more than 6 months in this current year.
>>
>>70791345
this. the harder we work, the higher the standards become. the harder we work, the higher they can raise taxes to feed niggers.

there is no escape from this. you're just willingly committing yourself to slavery, voluntarily
>>
File: amerifat.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
amerifat.webm
1 MB, 854x480
>>70791570
Was he stillborn or still born? From my experience with that vag, he could have cartwheeled out.

200kg? Should have said your were from the States originally.
>>
>>70791720
Don't talk about my mum like that you fucking cunt, she is trying to loose weight. She walks to the fridge around 6 times a day.
>>
>>70791722
so cute :3
>>
>>70791591

I waited 5 and was damn glad I did. Gave us time to learn how to live together before we made it official.

Best decision of my life. We're much better off than we would have been otherwise.
>>
>>70791722
Nadine sure got ripped ever since her baby was killed
>>
>>70780070
>I put pussy on a pedestal, didn't live my life to the fullest before settling down, now I'm jealous and mad at guys who are taking their time. You all should be like me tied down to the first girl I laid, have a couple of kids, and live pay check to pay check like I do. Like what the fuck, how dare you enjoy free time because you aren't dumb asses with family guy syndrome, and owning your own businesses and building a legacy, fuck you. My high school sweet heart is aging like milk while you faggots get to choose who you want to sleep with and have no obligation. It's not fair! WHY CAN'T EVERYONE BE LIKE ME AND CHAINED DOWN WITH A WIFE AND KIDS AT THE YOUNG AGE OF 31! FUCK! SAVE ME BERNIE! MAKE THEM GIVE THEIR TAXES AS TRIBUTE TO MY DISCOMFORT AND PAIN! I WANT TO LIVE DAMN IT! I WANT TO BE FREE! WHY DID I DO THIS!
>I'm a man and proud of it
>>
>>70781729
The degree is supposed to BE the proof, and it had been for a very long time. Otherwise there's no point in having one.
>>
>>70780707
>>70782604
Underrated
>>
File: get fucked bitch.jpg (855 KB, 1155x811) Image search: [Google]
get fucked bitch.jpg
855 KB, 1155x811
>>70786885
Seeing these reddit cucks has prepared me for the real world.

If the words "open relationship" are ever uttered, getting dumped on the spot.

Also getting an ironclad prenup. If she complains, then she can go without marriage.
>>
File: rice.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rice.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>70793867
>first thing she uses to describe him is "great job"
>>
>Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author
>Founder at StartupCamp.com
>Founder at Sevenly
>Pro Blogger
So he's a professional no body who makes very little. I'd be mad too if single fuckers were making more money than my married with children ass was.
>Follower of Christ.
Oh. That explains a lot.
>>
File: 5 year open dumped reply.png (72 KB, 831x1086) Image search: [Google]
5 year open dumped reply.png
72 KB, 831x1086
>>70793992
the followup was pgud too
>>
>>70780070
For the most part, he's right. You need men who are family-oriented, not niggerish and claiming they're "alpha". But you have lots of men like that already.

The problem is women. The majority of women in the West are so infantile that you can't make families work. The solution is to breed women out with such predilections. Deny them the opportunity to not only breed but to keep them from tainting the next generation of women. Also, sexbots that could bear children to severely reduce their only value: sex and procreation.
>>
>>70793867
it's 1000x easier for a girl to sleep around than a guy, idk why she's even bitching.

You agree to an open relationship, you will get 0 pussy whereas she probably has already sat on 90 different dicks.

what the fuck do girls even want anymore? you get the perfect relationship you ever wanted and you just throw it the fuck away because it wasn't enough. their fucking standards are impossible to achieve it's such bullshit.

she deserved every little fucking bit. she just wanted to fuck other guys while keeping her wallet around. FUCK NO BITCH
>>
>>70786014
bish bashiddy bosh :D
>>
>>70780070
Here's an idea make women in my age group not absolute shit. I have spent my teens and twenties more or less incel, why the fuck would support some aging whore gave her best years to thugs and scumbags? I have better more enjoyable things to spend my hard earned money on.
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.