[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you be certain he's really doing this for the common man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
How can you be certain he's really doing this for the common man?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>70779758
>mfw bern victims convince me to vote for for bernie
>>
>>70779822
It's a legit question. I'm still a Trump supporter, but how can I be certain that he's not in it for himself?
>>
>>70780393

You are naive and stupid
>>
>>70780393

You can be certain he's in it for himself

Doesn't mean you can't vote for him just keep that in mind
>>
File: 1459739374594.jpg (76 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1459739374594.jpg
76 KB, 640x512
>>70779758
Kek would not influence the emperor in such a way.
>>
if I were american I'd vote for him for the laughs and the inevitable shitstorm that would occur
>>
>>70779758
you can't. he's still the best option, if only for the lulz
>>
>>70779758
He's not.

Bernie is the only--ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
>>
>>70779758
You can't. But the fact that everyone, both sides, are shitting thier pants over the possibility is a good sign.
>>
We can't be certain. But he's the only one who we can be certain isn't against us. Regardless, he's the best shot we have.
>>
His decades old book opens with him revealing that he no longer does anything for money
>>
>>70779758
how can you be 100% certain of anything for any candidate? what a fucking retarded question
>>
What do you mean by common man? Throughout the history of the United States it has changed a lot, now a days half of these "men" are drug abusing lazy degenerates who blame all of their problems on the rich. It's never their fault, then they want to vote for Bernie believing in this fantasy that he's going to tax the evil 1% and use that money to personally wipe their asses and clean up their pathetic pile of shit lives full of repeated mistakes.
>>
>>70780393
I recall a theory that Neo never escaped matrix but moved to another layer of it. One that existed only for people like him to give them illusion of freedom.
Trump feels like something similar. That one man addressing real problems with concern about his countryman. A candidate for people that see all the strings.
And then they tie his hands and make israel great again.

But even if he is a puppet you risk nothing voting for him. Anything is better than communism.
>>
>>70779758
How can you be certain what lies in the heart of any man? This is a pointless question that could be asked about any candidate.
>>
>>70779758

I'm not convinced at all. I think he's doing it for autistic, /pol/-tier personal reasons, and because he has nothing better to do, which is honestly fine
>>
He's the lesser of 2 evils

Fuck fanatics like Cruz and Bernie and fuck puppets like Hillary.

Trump might be a Zionist puppet though.
>>
> Stump's in this for us, right? m I right?

sucker
>>
File: 1459415301673.gif (3 MB, 1530x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459415301673.gif
3 MB, 1530x1080
>>70779758
Shill thread

WeeeewowweeewowowwweeeeeeeewowweeeeeewowWeeeewowweeewowowwweeeeeeeewowweeeeeewowWeeeewowweeewowowwweeeeeeeewowweeeeeewowWeeeewowweeewowowwweeeeeeeewowweeeeeewowWeeeewowweeewowowwweeeeeeeewowweeeeeewowWeeeewowweeewowowwweeeeeeeewowweeeeeewowWeeeewowweeewowowwweeeeeeeewowweeeeeewowWeeeewowweeewowowwweeeeeeeewowweeeeeewowWeeeewowweeewowowwweeeeeeeewowweeeeeewowWeeeewowweeewowowwweeeeeeeewowweeeeeew

Pol don't fall for the shills do it reply to the shills
>>
>>70779758
He's not
>>
>>70783319
Don't reply****
>>
>>70779758

Because he is a philanthropist. Philanthropists love humanity.

>Donald donates to a girl with bone disease:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4

>Donald donates to a woman dying of disease:
https://youtu.be/CABQVw9Jsec

He has also donated millions to cancer research and charity.
>>
>>70779758
What, don't you also have 50 overseas buisnesses, a couple golden towers, and a reality tv show?
>>
File: Jew PSychopath.jpg (113 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Jew PSychopath.jpg
113 KB, 800x1000
His Closest Advisor ,Joseph Schmitz, is a Blackwater Executive. Definitely no Globalist motives there......
>>
>>70779758

I'm 100% certain he's not part of the trash currently running our country and that is 100% better than anyone else.
>>
>>70779758
He's not.

Remember when Obama shamed Trump in front of a room full of influential people?

Trump decided then and there that he would get Obama back for that and has been preparing ever since.
>>
>>70783699

how did he react when shamed?
>>
>>70783583

Dude, they're mercenaries vassalized by the military. You never know. They could work for Trump and fight the US military.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
Guys check out "The Trump Effect" before the EA Cucks take it down.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7F082JKzJqE
.....l.....l..
Plus check out this brand new short Trump video "The Evolution of Donald J Trump" right here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZsphTPf-U
>>
>>70782110
what you just described is known as headcanon, a theory is actually supported by material elements that form a more or less stable, suggestive body of events
>>
Only reason why I trust him is think about the bullshit he is putting up with. Hes going to be hated for the rest of his life by leftist SJW's. He could of spent the next 20 years banging melania in his godamn golden tower instead he is facing death threats daily. Other countries are trying to ban him and still he does not give a fuck. I'd be suprised if he really didn't care about his constiuents.
>>
File: 1459922463920.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1459922463920.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>70783583
Holy shit we literally senator Armstrong now

>I am OK with this
>>
>>70783951
I never thought about it like that
>>
>>70780393
>a Trump supporter, but
nice try shill
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.