[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ancient but wondering if people still do this. http://www.v
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 1411093749275.jpg (141 KB, 720x1204) Image search: [Google]
1411093749275.jpg
141 KB, 720x1204
Ancient but wondering if people still do this.

http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/
>>
File: 1362223458_1696223311.jpg (85 KB, 604x526) Image search: [Google]
1362223458_1696223311.jpg
85 KB, 604x526
Hahahaha.
>>
>>70778707
>whine whine whine

It's actually exactly the same for white women and white men in Japan, it's just that roasties can't bear being in a situation where they're not surrounded by men who want to fuck them.
All the white women I know who have been here more than a couple of years have married or are living with Japanese men that they met here.

>whine whine whine waah, I can't get dick for 6 months, this is like the Bataan Death March
>>
>>70779873
>mfw my grandpa was at Bataan

We should've nuked you five times
>>
>>70778707
Didn't read.Was it liberal drivel?
>>
that's not the actual dialogue is it

i didn't watch index or railgun or whatever this is but if it is the actual dialogue maybe I should
>>
>I made it 9 months!
>I endured!

>Reannon Muth is a part-time writer and full-time travel addict. Originally from Hawaii, she's traveled through 30 countries and lived in five, including a year spent teaching English in Japan in 2009. Currently she's backpacking through Central America and writing her first novel

>bailed after a year
>went off to fuck brown jungle dick in Costa del Mamadas
>>
>>70778707
Misaka a shit, almost worst Index.
>>
>>70780101
It's the real dialogue.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 531x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 531x277
>>70779971
>I am a jap
>you in charge of reading between the lines
>>
>>70780009
Just a woman complaining about the Japs basically shunning her by not speaking or looking at her when she tries small talk or as she put it "'come hither' looks when they won't even look at you.'"

Just another thing of either person from a completely different society having trouble in a different society, or a woman being mad she's not being catcalled enough.
>>
>>70780009
>White men in japan get all the pussy they want
>Asian men ignore white women in japan this is so unfair
>Waaaaaaaahhhhh

There, saved you 5 minutes.
>>
>>70778707
Source on OP pic?
>>
>>70780182
I don't believe it
must be subbers taking some liberties
>>
>>70779873
you kknow what japan I love this i fucking love it.

>Cute baristas at Starbucks wouldn’t look at me, business men on bicycles ran over me and college students hurriedly backed away from me with mumbled apologies whenever I tried to strike up a conversation about the weather or ask for directions. They wouldn’t even give me the time of day. Literally.

I would love this shit. I don't fucking want anyone to talk to me I don't want people fucking trying to chat me up for small talk. I fucking hate that shit. Japan if no anime hentai whatever ever existed I would still fucking love you.
>>
>>70780313
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun. It's a spinoff side series from Toaru Majutsu no Index.

Basically it's more background story and events from Misaka's part and shows all the stuff on her side leading up to a large arc from Index. Index is about the main guy and his events.
>>
>>70780476

Go back to /a/
>>
>>70778707
>“You’ve got to be assertive,” my Japanese girlfriends advised.
Setting her up for failure I see.
>>
>>70780476
And they are both harbor godawful main girl.
>>
>>70778707
>those comments
holy shit
Usually it's only on this site I see this much criticism for a post.
>>
If only Asian women weren't terrible at sex
>>
>>70780218
>>70780220
Thanks.Had a feeling it would go something like that.Because, when women are involved, you know there will be complaining.
>>
>>70780122
>lasting 9 months single was a deeply challenging ordeal
>>
Not sure how life in Korea and China compares. But girls could do fine with Korean guys. Just no really attractive foreign girls for the korean guys to go for. Coolest guy i met was pretty handsome and had an average english gf, but he was short. China was a bit different, but university life is far removed from expat teachers
>>
File: PeruNextPresident.jpg (21 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
PeruNextPresident.jpg
21 KB, 500x350
>>70781183
You have to lead my leaf friend. Lead women in sex, western or japanese, that's how it works.
>>
>>70781566
>China was a bit different, but university life is far removed from expat teachers
go on
>>
>>70779971
Top kek
>>
>>70781639
>in sex
In everything
>>
>>70780905
Exactly.

She takes advice and then proceeds to describe in painful detail how that advice is awful.

There a reason girls-desu act so innocent and naive -- the more vulnerable you appear, the more attractive you are.
>>
>>70778707
Oh and apparently she's ugly as sin despite her saying she's cute.
>>
>>70781666
Tons of parties with Russians and Latinos. A few european girls. The chinese girls on campus were the least attractive. The korean girls didnt go to the parties, stuck to korean bars but still hung out with other foreigners. Mostly foreigners dating foreigners and the neckbeards who werent going to parties dated the chinese girls. Very few chinese guys with foreign girls because they werent very attractive or fun, just "lol im so rich, have sex with me"
But thats comparing small town Korea to Beijing. Probably quite different from japan.
>>
Living in Japan, the white women that get Japanese men are the ones that speak Japanese and act Japanese. Still true though, hardly any western women at my workplace, maybe ten men to one woman.
>>
File: vero.jpg (30 KB, 330x311) Image search: [Google]
vero.jpg
30 KB, 330x311
>>70782071
yeah men should lead women in everything. If you leave women without any limits you lose and in a matter of weeks they start asking for new cock or just thinking about it. Women are either childs or whores.
>>
>>70782254
she might have been average, but with 30 years she is pretty much undateble in any country.
>>
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 500x375
>>70782254
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164820101

ayyyy lmao more pics in the OP there
>>
Can we please take a moment to stare and try to comprehend the retardedness of this

"But in Asia, dating rules defy all logic or evolutionary law. In Asia, the nerd is king."

How does dating someone that will actually succeed in life and make you happy in the long term defy the laws of logic? Just because asian women are actually foreseeing enough that riding the dock carousel will inevitably end after their 30s?
>>
>>70784892
Chads get laid a lot more than nerds in Asia, it's just that ugly white girls who expect free beta orbiters dont get them here because only alphas will go after white women and they don't want the shitty ones
>>
>>70778707
Misaka a best
>>
>>70780899
Go take your wife's son to the park.
>>
>>70786791
last order is the best :^)
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.