[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LMAO how can white people even compete? is this why there was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: snipsnip.png (441 KB, 1383x969) Image search: [Google]
snipsnip.png
441 KB, 1383x969
LMAO

how can white people even compete?

is this why there was colonialism??

you are jealous of how small your countries are
little dick complex

LMAO
>>
baka
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 236x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 236x303
B8?
>>
>>70778615
SO U BE SAYIN
>>
>>70778805
If you study history it all fits together

There have been patterns that the "European" man has followed since the Stone Age.

They are all destructive and have involved the subjugations of other peaceful, more advanced cultures such as the PoC

The "we wuz kangs" meme on this board is proof of your jealousy
>>
Imagine if Africa had become completely depopulated of negroids by a rogue virus and it became repopulated with whites. We could make good use of its many resources.
>>
>>70778929

>peaceful
>more advanced
>africa

Great meme, can I borrow it?
>>
>>70778615
Clicked on this hoping for 404.
>>
>>70779026
the PYRAMIDS were some of the most advanced and oldest structures in the world and were in AFRICA

next time you try and argue you should probably look at the facts haha
>>
>>70778615
>how small your countries are

90% of what is pictured there is uninhabitable wasteland.
>>
>>70779096
you're right, but niggers didn't make them, lol
>>
>>70779227
Regardless of your misinformed belief as to whether or not the pharoahs of Egypt were Africans (they were), the slaves were most certainly BLACK.

The pyramids were built by blacks
>>
>>70779096
>giant stones
>advanced

Just because they were big and cool looking doesn't change the fact that they were fucking stupid

Also, Ancient Egyptians shared DNA with Romans, and looked Arab :)
>>
>>70778615
Why don't you try and compare arable land instead of putting the states on top one of the biggest deserts?
>>
>It is the year 2096. The earth is aflame, continents are crumbling as human life is lost in the billions. The final Neo-Europan ships are about to depart to the United Dukedoms of Mars, the ships filled with humans looking outside with eyes filled with pity and regret. As the ship departs, roaring laughter erupts from earth, bellowing from the unwashed masses left to die. "haha ayyo look at dem small diked whiteys overcompensating yo", was heard, before the final blows were struck by mother nature, and earth was no more. The Neo-Europans let out a sigh of relief, for they were finally free from the bullshit off niggers, and as far as they knew, spaceniggers do not exist.
>>
>>70778615
>LOOK HOW BIG OUR DESERTS ARE
>>
>>70778615
What is HDI and GDP?
>>
>>70778615
This just proves that European countries are better. Small nations, able to take over millions of kilometres of land, and cuck blacks and take them as Slaves, and with the Spanish in South America, kill all their men, and take their qt's.
>>
File: GNFOS_poster[1].jpg (15 KB, 250x419) Image search: [Google]
GNFOS_poster[1].jpg
15 KB, 250x419
>>70779582
>and as far as they knew, spaceniggers do not exist.

Little did they know...
>>
>>70779404
wow, so Black people ran one of the largest slave markets to ever exist? hypocrites
>>
>>70779582
>>70779720

>using the word n*gger
Grow up.
>>
File: 1455938551413.jpg (218 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1455938551413.jpg
218 KB, 534x820
>>70779421
>they were and are still exactly aligned with the sun
>took 20 years to build
>thousands of people working on them
>amazing feat of geometry and mathematics considering it was like 2,700 B.C.
>thousands amount of stones weighing over 2 tons each

""""they were fucking stupid"""""

How fucking autistic are you?
>>
>>70779970
nigger
>>
>>70779970
wake me up
>>
>>70780003
this it makes me so mad to see retards post
>>
>>70779404
Being African does not make you black. Living in sub-saharan Africa does that. Egyptians, Carthaginians, Moors and every other peoples from northern Africa were all not black. And as little tip, the Pyramids were built by local Egyptian workers, who were paid. The "slaves built the pyramids" meme needs to die.
>>
>>70778952
I often think about what could have been, If all fo the Natives had been purged of South america and all the Niggers of africa

Imagine two incredibly rich white continents populated by potentially billions of white people
>>
>>70778952
I want to create México 2.0, an actual democracy
>>
>>70779096
That's like saying robots made cars. Congrats, your race's biggest achievement was to be used as tools to build stone triangles.
>>
>>70778615
Makes you wonder.

Had the Sahara desert never existed, and it was one large grassland, black people might not have been geographically isolated from the rest of the world.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.