[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rise of the nu-male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (532 KB, 563x1094) Image search: [Google]
image.png
532 KB, 563x1094
what is the point of writing a post with these? does he just want good boy points, or are there people out there that actually believe this shit?
>>
>text for those of you on mobile:

I'm not sure when men decided that 30 was the new 15. When men thought it was better to remain independent than making a commitment to another. When men we're courageous in business and battle but afraid to be fathers. I'm not sure when video games and "guy night" became more important than tee-ball and date night. When 4 year relationships weren't long enough for a proposal. When staying out became cooler than showing up. I'm not sure when men became boys.
Our culture has a boy problem. In Italy, they call it Peter Pan Syndrome. I call it immaturity and selfishness. Men so focused on their dreams, their visions, and their desires they find themselves wealthy, known, and alone.
The adult world doesn't need more boys. We need men who will grow up, know up, and show up. Who will fight for romance and commit quickly and stay indefinitely. To turn their hearts toward children and work to raise them well. To be friends who grow friends. Not just by compliments, but accountability and conviction. We need more men.
We need more men of integrity and character. Those who will hold a moral code and not compromise it. Those who love women, treat them as they would their own daughters and lead them when everything doesn't make sense... They would lead. We need more men.
Today, I turn 31. I'm a man. And I'm proud of that. Please share as a birthday gift smile emoticon #EveryPostALesson #DaleyWisdom
>>
>>70777522
>we need moral integrity, unless, of course it is a mortal integrity that isn't like my mortal integrity
overall what is the wall of text even really about?

all I can read from it is that it is the ramblings of an in-secure man
>>
>>70777522
he makes money selling to gullible idiots. nothing new. you know Tai Lopez the lamborghini scammer? that's basically what this faggot is.
>>
>>70777522
He wants to get likes on goybook and let her extended family know he is so good such a role model.

I'd call him more a white Knight try hard not so much a nu-male.

A nu-male would say those things as he is single
>>
>>70777643

Essentially, men should commit to women very quickly for no reason. If you don't, you're an immature manchild.
>>
File: CUCK.png (437 KB, 506x488) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.png
437 KB, 506x488
>>70777522
>>
>>70777522
nu-male posts do the opposite of the intended effect

most women will comment saying "aw" and a few guys will say "not all guys are like that, i enjoy raising my wife's son!" - but deep down everyone knows its pathetic
>>
Come on /pol/. All of those arguments can be made in defense of traditionalism. You only don't like it because it's posted by guy wearing a bun who's raising another man's kids.
>>
>>70777802
Well, I think most men would commit to a woman fairly quickly if one worth committing to strode in their path.
>>
You're such a man that you write feel good do nothing essays on the internet version of highschool and you look like you havent exercised in the last 10 years. If that's a man I don't want to be one
>>
>>70778025

I don't want to get married until I'm in my 30s (to a woman in her early 20s).

Is this realistic? Is it degenerate? 23 currently btw.
>>
>>70778276
>realistic?
very so
>degenerate?
why would it be?
>>
>>70778276
It's not unrealistic or degenerate. There are plenty of women who would like to skip the partying and drinking college life and get married and start a family with an older man.
>>
>>70778771
you put it into good words

the dream life
>>
>>70778685

>why would it be?

i guess the intention of spending my 20s fucking around seems to oppose traditionalist values, but i think i would also greatly regret committing to someone this early in my life
>>
>>70778771
>>70778883

thanks anons, i appreciate the advice
>>
>>70778897
Aslong as you don't literally go fucking around there's nothing wrong with it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.