[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I need to know about Bosniaks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: bosniaks.jpg (151 KB, 533x774) Image search: [Google]
bosniaks.jpg
151 KB, 533x774
>>
>>70776794
They're poor.
They're seemingly all Muslim, but bit really religious.
They're poor.
>>
>>70776794
They're all non white and all muslim
>>
They got cucked by Turks a long ago, and they're somehow proud of it
>>
File: Remove Kebab.jpg (13 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
Remove Kebab.jpg
13 KB, 183x183
>they're Muslims
>>
genetically the same as their christian neighbors, regardless of ebin /pol/ maymays
>>
>>70776794
They kowtow to the eternal turk
>>
Go on the Serb side, you will have a lot more fun. Just remember do not drink the water in the balkans
>>
>>70776794
That they are still alive and they need to not be
>>
>>70776794
they have some sick flow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNLMn2p62z8&nohtml5=False
>>
A salesman walks into a scientific research center with several brains to sell for study.

He talks to the head of the center with three offers to make.

"This first one is a Serbian brain. It's $5,000"
"This second one is an American brain. It's $15,000. It's much more rare"
"This last one is a Bosnian brain. It's $50,000"

"Why is the Bosnian one $50,000"? asks the scientist.

"Because it's never been put to use".
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.