[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
President Ted Cruz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 15
File: President Ted Cruz.jpg (36 KB, 339x512) Image search: [Google]
President Ted Cruz.jpg
36 KB, 339x512
President Ted Cruz
>>
File: 1460393185694.png (236 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460393185694.png
236 KB, 400x400
>Get your dream job working for a superpac as a social networking expert
>Become #NeverTrump
>Memorize all the normie tricks, stale memes, and 3 year old twitter banter that works well with the unholy WashingtonCNN hybrid monster
>Come to /pol/, because someone from the New York Times said Trump's internet base is the hacker known as 4chan
>Spend all day creating shill threads for PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR
>"I'm gonna win against Trump on the internet!!!"
>Despite all your efforts, Trump supporters still support Trump
>Nobody takes Sanders, Cruz and Ryan seriously
>Wonder why
>Start to actually read other threads on /pol/
>Begin to realize we are all trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
>And the machine is bleeding to death
>Everything is jewish
>Europe is dying
>19 trillion dollars.gif
>Kebab
>Globalism is a marxist agenda
>When the second crash happens, USA will go into a full blown depression
>Have an existential crisis
>Submit your resignation to the superpac
>Buy a kek statue and move innawoods
>Gas the kikes
>Race war now
>>
>>70776741

If Cruz is president, I want to be American president someday too. I just don't want to go through with the hassle of actually living in the US.
>>
File: Slideit!.jpg (219 KB, 1893x753) Image search: [Google]
Slideit!.jpg
219 KB, 1893x753
>>70776741
>>
>>70776847

This is true for all shills that come here.

The warp changes everyone without exception

Also that guy on amazon selling those fucking frog statues must be making a killing
>>
>>70777051
5$ says hillary is selling them.
>>
File: cantstumptrump.jpg (38 KB, 558x419) Image search: [Google]
cantstumptrump.jpg
38 KB, 558x419
>>70776847
>>
>>70776741
>literally believing an third party trump running wouldn't destroy cruz chance of overcoming Hilary or bernie.
There is zero chance of anyone else winning. It is either trump or no republican presidency. Its over. Cruz looses no matter what he fucking does.
>>
Cruz can repay for his sins by volunteering for medical experiments on the model of that Nazi doctor Mengala or something.
>>
File: sCruzed.jpg (182 KB, 1023x628) Image search: [Google]
sCruzed.jpg
182 KB, 1023x628
"A Time For Truth"
Rest of the time : Lies
>>
>>70776741

>President Ted Cruz

Three words no one will remember in 2017
>>
>>70776847
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 684x513
>>70776741
I love satire
>>
Christ Ted Cruz is so fucking ugly, there's even a study about how unpleasing his face is.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-fallible-mind/201601/why-ted-cruz-s-facial-expression-makes-me-uneasy
>>
I like butter lads
>>
File: download (1).jpg (3 KB, 201x205) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
3 KB, 201x205
All these posts and not one argument

When you cant attack Cruz on any actual issue outside of your own trump lies, says a lot doesn't it.

>he lies
nope
>he cheats
nope
>your from applied memetics
nope
>Trump has 30% support therefore he wins
nope
>>
>>70777239
XD
>>
File: thZ4NB8OI1.jpg (8 KB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
thZ4NB8OI1.jpg
8 KB, 300x228
>>70776741
>>70778161

YOU CAN GET EM OUTTA HERE

BUT DON'T HURT EM
>>
>>70776741
>"Oops, I- uuuh I mean one of my guys did something smeary and dirty"
>"that wasn't me though :^)"
>Proceeds to not fire anybody

Isn't that the same shit Obama is doing?
>>
File: mattybrapsreaction.png (33 KB, 190x165) Image search: [Google]
mattybrapsreaction.png
33 KB, 190x165
>>70777823
>https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-fallible-mind/201601/why-ted-cruz-s-facial-expression-makes-me-uneasy

>/blog/
>"study"
>>
>>70778161
Only an autistic libertarian faggot from Canada could live in this world and think logic has an effect on much of anything. Keep pushing that logical fallacy meme, maybe someday it will persuade someone other than a lolterian.
>>
>>70776741
MR. PRESIDENT
>>
>>70779002
so you agree that all the cruz slander is fake, yet you still believe it. sad!
>>
>>70776741
>reigniting the miracle of america

t. cuban-canadian
>>
>>70778161
He does lie. Like in Iowa with Ben Carson. 1600 of his campaign people started telling everyone through e-mail and phone calls that Ben had dropped out and given Cruz his endorsement. That is both lying and cheating. If he is willing to lie in such a disgraceful manner about Carson, someone he should at least show respect to as a rival, then how would he treat the American people?

It isn't just that one incident either.

http://www.businessinsider.com/marco-rubio-ted-cruz-drop-out-email-hawaii-2016-3

He loves that dirty trick and will continue to use it until it stops working. For a man peddling himself as a true conservative Christian, he doesn't have the grace he should.
>>
>>70779398
>the city of you
What a load of utter bullshit.
>>
>>70776741
>that nose
>>
>>70779160
modus operandi to them who have no choice but to support the campaign strategy of he who is running the most decisively negative campaign in modern history.
>>
File: cash money.jpg (37 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
cash money.jpg
37 KB, 500x364
>>70780875
Sure a nice argument and source you have anon. How is anything I said bullshit? Go on. I'll wait.
>>
>>70776741
Ted was down the street from my workplace yesterday. Unfortunately, I took the day off so could take care of my taxes. Fuck! I owe $600 to the Federal govt.
First time, I ever pay taxes! Usually, I get a refund. Single guy, no kids.
Oh yeah, anyway... I'm a Cruz missile
>>
>>70781830
Why?
>>
File: 1336957905392.png (161 KB, 434x600) Image search: [Google]
1336957905392.png
161 KB, 434x600
>>70781266
Because Trump sucks in caucus states, as we all now know. Except he can't trot out the same lame excuse every time he loses one, and hopes you forgot the circumstances of his first loss, which he blamed on some external factor. That being to magnify some guy's tweet, as you here have, complete with an enumeration of how many people were involved in this supposed grand scheme, perhaps embellishing it as you do in the retelling to add that Carson was said to have made an endorsement. This, though, never happened, as it never happened that the number of "campaign people" who "started telling everyone through e-mail and phone calls" was ever determined, and as it never happened to begin with that Cruz himself was at all involved. What DID happen is that CNN passed on some odd bit of information they picked up from the Carson campaign that he was going from Iowa to his home state rather than the next to vote, and some other people (not only from Cruz's campaign, but in others as well) passed that on.

The fact remains that there are no people who came forward out of Iowa with sob stories of how they were cheated, or felt so misled. Only some politicians with a line of bullshit to sell to the suckers.

Thanks for waiting.
>>
>>70782409
If Cruz didn't do anything wrong then why did his Iowa state director apologize for sending out e-mails that said Ben Carson was dropping out?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ted-cruz-ben-carson-email_us_56b21148e4b08069c7a593f0

But Cruz dindu nuffin to Carson right? Just like he dindu nuffin to Rubio? Or he dindu nuffin when forgetting to include the Goldman Sach's loan? He sure hasn't done a good job of being honest. Face it he is an opportunistic slime to his core and his actions during this campaign have painted that picture clearly.
>>
>>70779398
the ben carson thing is just another laughable attack

Carson himself said he was heading home for awhile BEFORE the voting began, does that sound like a man serious about winning? if I had been one of his supporters I probably would have moved on to another candidate as well.

Just another imagined scandal from the trump folks.
>>
>>70778874
>mattybraps reaction image
reported
>>
File: 1460448824173.jpg (100 KB, 625x1009) Image search: [Google]
1460448824173.jpg
100 KB, 625x1009
>>70782897
>cruz is an opportunistic guy, i dont like that
>im supporting trump

cmonnow.jpg
>>
>>70776741
Rato couldn't get elected out of a wet paper bag, much less into the presidency. Shillary would curbstomp this fool.
>>
>>70776741
Lyin Ted
>>
>>70776741
El Raton
The anchor babby.
>>
It has a nice ring to it.....
>>
>>70782897
>If Cruz didn't do anything wrong then why did his Iowa state director apologize
Because even the most minor mistakes should be owned up to, if you're the type who is promising to bring back accountability to government. Then again, considering to what lengths some candidates will go (Trump) to advertise that, and to magnify it beyond all reason (Trump), maybe it's best to never own up to mistakes at all (ala Trump)?

Or we as reasonably intelligent voters can chose not to play that game, and willingly support such tactics.

>But Cruz dindu nuffin to Carson right?
He didn't call him a pathological liar and liken him to a child preditor, if that's what you're getting at.

>Or he dindu nuffin when forgetting to include the Goldman Sach's loan?
Now here IS a thing which might actually be legitimate as a beef one could hold against Cruz if they were so inclined . . .

. . . had Cruz himself not frequently referenced to the loan in public speeches. Hard to spin the line that Cruz was hiding something that Cruz himself advertised. Unless they were so inclined (Trump).

(cont)
>>
>>70782897
>Just like he dindu nuffin to Rubio?
The photoshopped picture of Rubio and Obama was literal nuffin. The repetition of a media report that falsely quoted Rubio got a key figure in Cruz's campaign fired, and rightly so, according the the candidate's oft-stated policy to not go into the gutter with personal level character attacks. Only a candidate like Trump has consistently gone after the religions of several of his competitors.

A far more egregious a lie was perpetrated by Rubio himself on Cruz, as to where each of them were in the immigration debate. But just as Trump needed to mitigate his losing performance in Iowa onto an external factor, Rubio had need to mitigate his core weakness on immigration, and equalize with a candidate who was much stronger.

Which says nothing about the personal slander directed at Cruz as that invented from wholecloth sex scandal that germinated from Rubio supporters, and has been warmly embraced by Trump supporters, including some campaign staff.

>He sure hasn't done a good job of being honest.
More to the point, one of Cruz's main "things" goes to how the voter can trust that Cruz will at least attempt to conduct himself in office as he promises on the campaign trail---as he did when put into the senate by Texas---and so became a natural target to any candidate who favored the personal attack (Trump).

>Face it he is an opportunistic slime to his core and his actions during this campaign have painted that picture clearly.
Or you've simply failed to show you're capable of weighing the value of information according to their proper order (you may remember such a formula as to how characters ought be judged from middle school writing classes: things a character does being held more important that things he says, which is in turn more important than things other people say about him), because you're a Trumpfag, and credits the lying things to come out of his mouth as Trvth.
>>
>>70785310
Hillary won't be able to run from Cruz as Trump is now doing and refuse to debate him. There are three presidential debates on the schedule. He'll tear her three entire new ones.
>>
File: 1460025503260.gif (760 KB, 750x737) Image search: [Google]
1460025503260.gif
760 KB, 750x737
>>70776741
Natural born vs. naturalized difference:
1.) naturalized can't run for president (aka Arnold BlackNigger case)
>>
>>70776741
A Time For Truth
>by Lyin' Ted
>>
>>70776741
>>
>>70785161
Blinding hypocrisy is a trademark of partisanship. To date most evidence on the left. But then there are a great deal of similarities between Obama's gape jawed followers and those of Trump. With many calls in Trump Generals for a Webb VP to add more evidence, if more were needed.
>>
>>70776741
Good bye America
Hello Canmerica
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.