[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOSIN' DONALD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/12/cruz-trump-has-cold-sweats-over-the-thought-of-being-losin-donald-audio/

Lmao no wonder why losin' Donald can't beat Cruz in Colorado
>>
shill thread shill thread
>>
>implying /pol/ won't turn a blind eye to this

inb4

>I-IT'S DA JEW!111
>>
>>70776002
There it is again, folks. The 30 second memorized shill post.
>>
>Losing
>Is actually winning
>>
File: 1460393185694.png (236 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460393185694.png
236 KB, 400x400
>Get your dream job working for a superpac as a social networking expert
>Become #NeverTrump
>Memorize all the normie tricks, stale memes, and 3 year old twitter banter that works well with the unholy WashingtonCNN hybrid monster
>Come to /pol/, because someone from the New York Times said Trump's internet base is the hacker known as 4chan
>Spend all day creating shill threads for PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR
>Despite all your efforts, Trump support stays strong
>Nobody takes Sanders, Cruz and Ryan seriously
>Wonder why
>Start to actually read other threads on /pol/
>Begin to realize we are all trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
>And the machine is bleeding to death
>Everything is jewish
>Europe is dying
>19 trillion dollars.gif
>Kebab
>Globalism is a marxist agenda
>When the second crash happens, USA will go into a full blown depression
>Have an existential crisis
>Submit your resignation to the superpac
>Buy a kek statue and move innawoods
>Gas the kikes
>Race war now
>>
File: thA8P7IIIV.jpg (8 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
thA8P7IIIV.jpg
8 KB, 300x206
>>70776002

GET EM OUTTA HERE
>>
>>70776002
How does it feel when nobody takes the bait OP
>>
Cruz isn't getting the nomination through the convention, he's ruining the election for free.
>>
>>70776154
Should have taken the blue pill.
>>
File: 1439506445874.jpg (25 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
1439506445874.jpg
25 KB, 307x352
>>70776283
>he's ruining the election for free.
>implying shady backroom deals havent been made for Cruz to get a Supreme Court nomination in exchange for crashing Trumps campaign
>>
>>70776434
That's what Cruz thinks he's getting for it, it's what drives him. Really though once he isn't useful anymore it's going to be "What deal? I don't recall."
>>
File: Victory chainsaw.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Victory chainsaw.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>70776002
What if Colorado was a false flag for Trump?

Think about it, this is the first time Trump can unambiguously play the victim and take the moral high ground. Anyone arguing against him is essentially arguing in favor of corruption.

>mfw Colorado GOP are either the biggest useful idiot cucks for Trump or rusemasters that secured his nomination with this masterful ploy
>>
>>70776434
That's implying neither Cruz or Trump will get the nomination. Everyone thinks it's going to be this huge clusterfuck once the convention comes around but the person with the most delegates by that time will be the nominee. If Trump doesn't get the nomination, then the Americans who are Republican will lose faith in their party.
>>
>>70776154
>be NEET
>want money
>become shill, do it very badly
>get money for weed and anime, no impact to Trump
>>
After listening to three minutes of Cruz on Glen Beck I'm changing my position on torture. I am now pro torture and I want Cruz and Beck to both be tortured until their minds snap and they become gibbering drooling morons.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.