[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
people outside brazil, do you think the impeachment process against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1460501865873.jpg (18 KB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
1460501865873.jpg
18 KB, 440x247
people outside brazil, do you think the impeachment process against rousseff is a coupe d'état?
>>
>>70775670
I heard she's corrupt and incompetent, so I guess this is a good thing.
>>
>>70775670
It's not a coup d'état if it's done according to the Constitution, porro.
>>
>>70775670
get her out! Dirty terrorist.
>>
>>70776326
This.
>>
>>70776243
>>70776326
>>70776362
thank you

but left wings here think the USA is backing her impeachment. are you?
>>
>>70776243
>>70776326
>>70776362
Thanks burgers, the brainwashing here is constant and our monkeys need to hear this from foreigners in order to believe that the impeachment is a constitutional process
>>
I don't think anyone cares
>>
Those horns and trident make her look just like Feinstein.
Kill it.....kill it with fire!
>>
>>70776522
I know i dont
>>
File: janaina.jpg (78 KB, 1278x720) Image search: [Google]
janaina.jpg
78 KB, 1278x720
>>70775670
>coupe d'état
Listen to this woman. she wrote the document that originated the impeachment process of dilma.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtWBwaJzJCE

for the burgers : dilma landed money from banks, to pay her communist/populist programs. the fiscal resposability law forbids it. and she did it before the elections. that means : she broke the law to display broken programs to promote her campaign.
>>
>>70775670
Why stop at impeachment? Brazil should set up guillotines and televise their entire political elites' executions.

Put it on pay-per-view to make some money.
>>
>>70777309
hue! that sounds french burgers, look what France looks like now. We need to make a counter comunist cultural war. thats what we really need. Conservatives and libertarians should join forces to make the brazilians see how fucked up the left is. the problem are the fucking facists we have on the right. Brazilians hate them because the dictatorial period was corrupt as fuck, and they commited a shitton of crimes against humanity. In the end the commies used this bad period to obliterate all the right oriented politics, and thinkers of brazil. so we need to shut the fuking facists of brazil, so we can atleast show a window for a conservative/libertarian possibility.
>>
File: smug2.png (72 KB, 374x279) Image search: [Google]
smug2.png
72 KB, 374x279
Tchau, querida!
>>
>>70776869
>for the burgers : dilma landed money from banks, to pay her communist/populist programs. the fiscal resposability law forbids it. and she did it before the elections. that means : she broke the law to display broken programs to promote her campaign.

I thought she and her cronies set up a slush fund via fake contracts awarded from Pertobras?
>>
>>70777788
>[current year]
>still falling for right fascist meme
>>
File: 4th-of-july-2014.jpg (300 KB, 600x379) Image search: [Google]
4th-of-july-2014.jpg
300 KB, 600x379
>>70776501
I it helps us I hope so. Also, what's a brazil?
>>
>>70777911
not a meme faggot. since brazil realized there is life on the right, all the right monsters showed up at the same time. By that i mean the worse of the right, felicianos and bolsonaros. and dont even bother posting his memes. this is a mistake. We need to have a solid economy and investiment on new tecnologies to push production forward. And make it clear that if you fucked up, you are going to pay for that. Feliciano is a crook, and Bolsonaro is visibly someone that will try to reduce liberties. this is bad for the economy. To tell you the truth brazilians are more aligned with the conservative right than the left. they just dont know that.
>>
>>70777984
it's a tree
>>
>>70777887
The judiciary cant proove that. but all her party friends are linked with this scheme. she had people close to her arrested or listed in illegal deposits. Still the judiciary cant see nothing wrong with it. Everything we can do against her right now is listed in the document Janaina Wrote.
>>
>>70775670
Yes
>>
Will Rousseff go to jail? Or can she pardoned?
>>
File: Cd69PrGXIAEA5ns[1].jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Cd69PrGXIAEA5ns[1].jpg
74 KB, 600x600
>>70778350
>Bolsonaro is visibly someone that will try to reduce liberties
Bolsonaro's son is studying classical liberalism, retard
>>
>>70778758
we will send her back to bulgaria
>>
>>70776501
That would require our foreign meddling to be successful. We've failed at much less complex schemes.
>>
>>70778758
Rousseff will get impeached
Lula goes to jail
>>
>>70778784
he is not his father. also studying something dont make you belive in it. i studied in christians schools and then a christian uni. im an atheist.
>>
>>70778758
she can go to jail. If its proven that she tried to make lula a minister to save him from investigation, lula can go to jail. still sided with the impeachment there is a major corruption investigation, one criminal and one on the higher level that investigates crimes with politicians witch are parlamentary immunity and cant be investigated on a lower court.
>>
>>70779913
>he is not his father
Quem sai aos seus não degenera

>i studied in christians schools and then a christian uni. im an atheist.
Not an argument, senpai. You didn't chose your school. The Uni you may have chosen but I bet you didn't pick Theology to study there. Bolsonaro's son chose to study Austrian School instead of going to waste his time on some bullshit economy course at the cesspool they call Unicamp
>>
>>70780591
"you are boring" is also not an argument. and i dont know what is your point so im not awnsering back.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.