[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Trial of The Century"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: TrialOfTheCenutry.jpg (314 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
TrialOfTheCenutry.jpg
314 KB, 1600x900
Why is the OJ Simpson trial considered the "Trial of The Century?"

I don't get it. What's the big deal? He (probably) killed his wife and her lover or some shit.

Can someone explain this to me?
>>
>>70774527
Exemplified how dumb black jurors are and how they will judge along racial lines.
>>
>>70774527

It involved:
Celebrities
Murder
Race
Sex
Sports

All our favorite things. Then Jap Judge allowed it to be televised and we had never experienced entertainment like that before. The Bronco chase was viewed by almost the entire country and we wanted to see how the story ended.
>>
>>70774527
2/10 b8

be more subtle next time
>>
>>70774897
>>70774641
I've seen these things in other cases.

Is America just pissed that a black man went free?
Maybe that's the real story here.
>>
it was probably his son that did it anyway. it's just a big deal because there were a lot of incriminating things against OJ and the jury turned a blind eye to all of it based completely on his race.

is it bad that I really liked him in the Naked Gun movies anyway?
>>
Why, when he was trying on the glove, did the prosecution make no attempt to see that he actually stretch it over his hand with any sort of force?

He just sort of limply stuck his fingers inside and of course the rest of his hand didn't go in. But if he really wanted to put the glove on I'm sure he could have.
>>
>win the criminal case and escape jail time
>lose the civil case and lose all your money

People will unironically defend common law.
>>
>>70774527
be more subtle with the tabs next time, your over doing it
>>
>>70775249
America was mad that a murderer went free because of his skin color. He still got fucked civilly because the jury wasn't full of retards and the burden of proof was only beyond a preponderance rather than beyond a reasonable doubt.
>>
File: 1429791190811.gif (2 MB, 267x329) Image search: [Google]
1429791190811.gif
2 MB, 267x329
>niggers are literally jumping up and down celebrating
>white women are literally in tears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k
>>
>>70775249

Never to this extent Leaf. And it was the trial of the century for a whole fucking year. During that entire year we thought he was going to be convicted. The not guilty thing happened on the last fucking day so how does your post make sense?
>>
>>70775646
Plus he stopped taking his arthritis medication and dipped his hand in ice, so it would swell and not fit in the glove.

Some of the best defense work of all time, some of the worst prosecution work of all time. It is a pretty interesting trial all-and-all, but I don't know if it deserves the title 'trial of the century'.
>>
>>70776049
Things like this have happen before, which is why I ask "What's the big fucking deal?" Then I think, "Is it because OJ is black?"

I will admit, I was like 10 or soemthing at the time and wasn't paying attention.

I just find it weird that THIS stupid trial is so important.

There's a documentary coming out now and I just wanted to know if any old fags were around and could fill me in.
>>
>the term trail of the century was pushed by the media
It was a major trail that got live in courtroom tv coverage. The networks billed it as rodney king round 2 and did there best to stir the pot. The case was nothing more than a domestic case with a famous name attached. what made the trail relevant was the amount of media saturation and manipulation. The 90's really taught networks how much bullshit that could push without question.
>>
File: oj-e1455656750994.jpg (37 KB, 780x360) Image search: [Google]
oj-e1455656750994.jpg
37 KB, 780x360
because the gloves fit perfectly.
>>
>>70778105
>just cut this part from tv
>>
>>70777047
The "trial of the century" title is always about sensationalism.

Other candidates are the Lindenberg kidnapping, the Rosenbergs, and the Scopes monkey trial. I vote the Scopes monkey trial for trial of the century!
>>
>it's another millenials talk about things that happened while they were still swimming around their daddy's nutsack episode

No one cares. You watch too much tv
>>
It was the trial of the century because everyone expected LA Riots Mk II if the wrong verdict was delivered.

Bless those jurors. The man may have been guilty, but at least they prevented mass chaos with their wise verdict.
>>
>>70778485
http://filmingcops.com/cop-americans-who-think-that-black-lives-matter-are-a-terrorist-group/
>>
>>70774527
>Uncle Jack Kelly

You probably remember OJ as a man with small, effeminate hands.
>>
>>70774527
how has nobody pointed out his chrome tabs with "big black cock" etc yet?
>>
>>70777610
He was a high profile celebrity, a pretty beloved one at that, and he murdered his wife and her lover, pretty well beyond any reasonable doubt, blacks got behind him basically as a fuck whitey because at the time the races really weren't getting along together well, and whites rallyed against him, the trial was like two rival football teams playing each other and the people reacted as such.
>>
>>70774527
The Scopes Monkey Trial was the trial of the century. The OJ Simpson trial was simply marketing gone into overdrive.
>>
>>70774527
Muh muh blood everywhere and in his car and in his home and in his SOCKS did not count because there was blood thinner in the sock juice. Because we always test only dried caked on blood from socks. How the hell would blood thinner be there or need to be there? Common law is shite
>>
>>70780730
because that joke is old as fuck, reddit
>>
>>70774527
Okay but Gay Nigger from Outer Space was and will always be a masterpiece of cinematography.
>>
>>70777047

>Plus he stopped taking his arthritis medication and dipped his hand in ice, so it would swell and not fit in the glove.

the glove shrinks
the hand swells
the leaf shitposts
every

single

time
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>70781855
it's like pottery
>>
>>70780730
To see which faggot would do it
Congrats faggot, now b2reddit
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.