[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you define the typicaI American diet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 750x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 750x747
How would you define the typicaI American diet?
>>
meatloaf with mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables
>>
File: 1460165304962.jpg (40 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
1460165304962.jpg
40 KB, 500x525
wrong board
>>
>>70773903
I just ate 20 chicken nuggets from McDonald's. It was glorious
>>
>>70773903
Typical would be tough, because there are so many different regions that have different styles. I live in KY and even just here it is wildly varied.
>>
fast food
>>
>>70773903
bleach with a side of juden
>>
File: Americanbeauty12-greenterror.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Americanbeauty12-greenterror.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>70773903
With this webm.
>>
>>70773903
Jewish propaganda and fake patriotism
>>
>>70773903
Varied. There is such a massive variety of food and diets. Of course you're not here for a real answer or discussion, are you?
>>
File: WP_20160328_14_22_36_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160328_14_22_36_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
>>70773903
Meaty goodness
>>
>>70773903
In season, local, fresh, organic, and artisan-crafted. All then cooked at home on your American-made cookware.

Here are some fresh local mussels I gathered just two days ago. 1000x better than those shitty mealy New Zealand mussels.
>>
>>70774082
Chicken nuggets are the mist overpriced things in the world. They cost 6 cents a bugget, but charge 25 cents each.
>>
See when you poorfags complain about the food you're just being lazy. Find and grow and make and cook your own food.

I make cheese, brew alcohol, make yogurt, fermented pickled vegetables (漬物), kill and process my own game, fish, shellfish, and fowl, etc.

It's a patrician's existence and not for the plebian, but in America we have a wealth of excellent food that even Europeans aren't able to obtain.

You can't generally obtain these kind of mushrooms even at the best stores in the world, and when you do they're smaller and old.
>>
So don't complain about the food. Complain about your own poor taste, lack of skill in cookery, shopping, fishing, hunting, and gathering, and your own laziness.
>>
Anybody else here /out/?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.