[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about this, /pol/? https://twitter.com/c6rt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: maga gets deckd.jpg (94 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
maga gets deckd.jpg
94 KB, 456x810
How do you feel about this, /pol/?

https://twitter.com/c6rti/status/715203567464763392
>>
>>70773854
good.

white boy better recognize who own this country now
>>
Obviously niggers being niggers
>>
>>70775083
>Emanuel
>>
>>70773854
now you know who are the real racists
>>
>>70775280
What?
>>
>>70773854

>Not shooting them

Come on dude.
>>
>>70776399
>o4vye6QB
>>
its fake
>>
>>70776768
yep its fake
>>70775083
lol black people will never run America as a powerful majority
>>
>trump supporter can't win a fight

Old news OP
>>
Nigs gon nog
>>
>>70773854
Let it be a lesson to you memers. Stay in your moms basement or get knocked out so hard you wake up posting tweets and tumblrs
>>
It's not fake you faggots, this is the first guy the original.

of course once there's any OC on Twitter minorities and the like have to fucking ruin it and beat it to death.

you should see the replies he got by lefties though.
>>
>>70779145
Good thing i CCW.
>>
It's been proven fake.

t. twitter account owner and weird twitter member
>>
serious questions for ameritards. are whites really afraid of negro's? they're like 17% of the total population and they're mostly restricted, why would you still be afraid?
>>
>>70779447
*restricted to ghetto's
>>
>>70773854
>implying that you can go outside with a GD shirt.
don't judge others if you don't judge yourself first anon
>>
>>70776465
Calm down vinyard
>>
>>70775223
If it really was they would have stolen his phone.
>>
>>70779447

They're 12% of the population but they attack in packs, so around them you must never relax.
>>
>>70773854
what a loser
>>
>>70779621
>comparing Trump to Golden Dawn
actually, you couldn't even call Trump racist. he probably sees most blacks as losers, but that's been the standard republican position for like forever. Trump deserves less hate from blacks.
>>
Incredible. I am proud to see that fascism is met with it's deserved response by some of our American friends.
>>
File: Super Merchant World.gif (655 KB, 545x387) Image search: [Google]
Super Merchant World.gif
655 KB, 545x387
>>70776673
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.