[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO IS /POL/ GOING FOR IN THE DEMOCRATIC SIDE ON TUESDAY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
>>
>>70772635
I am britbong but please don't let Shillary win
>>
Are Americans allowed to vote in primaries for both parties?
>>
Probably hillary
>>
>>70772635
Kinda hope bernie wins, which would make the inevitable Hillary victory all the more catastrophic for the dems.
I should add, that nothing will top the terrible state of the GOP now. I wonder if its too divided to win this election.
>>
>>70772635
Sad to say a lot of /pol/ wants Clinton to win just to make reddit suffer, even though she's literally the anti-Trump and if she beats someone like Ryan or Cruz we're going full Merkel.
>>
>>70772635

Hernie, at least he irritates the Jews now and then.
>>
>>70772714
Fuck you Redditshill, I'm voting for Hill-dog on Tuesday.
>>
>>70772635
I really don't like that people mess with Horsey's art.
That's clearly supposed to be a Jew peeking in from the alley, not a hobo.
>>
Is that a dog?

It's Hillary
>>
>>70772733
no, at least not in most states
>>
>>70772635
Hillary is going to win, and we will have a civil war.
It will be glorious.
>>
>>70772733
No one gets to vote in both.
State by state, some allow voters to pick which ballot they want and some require registration in that party in advance, some states use an internal party contest instead of a state run election. Some people (Coloradans) didn't get to participate in the process at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 269x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 269x215
>>70772635
>the nu-male behind bernie
>>
File: Liberal Party Crasher.png (4 MB, 1664x1134) Image search: [Google]
Liberal Party Crasher.png
4 MB, 1664x1134
>>
>>70772852
This

Can someone Photoshop a rabbi in the back
>>
>>70772816
>being this feminist

Ok faggot
>>
>>70772788
wrong reasoning.
make bernie win as he's easier for the gop candidate to defeat
and even if he wins he's not a fukken criminal
>>
I want Bernie to win by a small margin so that it doesn't help his delegate difference so that when Hillary becomes the nominee all of Bernie's galvanized supporters will defect or not vote.

But that's just my wishful thinking.
>>
>>70772885
Germony bringing the heat
>>
>>70773201
Kek, you saw him too, these 2 fools and their cronys don't give a shit about him.
>>
File: 1457319877751.jpg (86 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457319877751.jpg
86 KB, 600x600
>>70773677
At least he can't be poor
>>
>>70773282
>make bernie win as he's easier for the gop candidate to defeat
All the polls have Bernie doing better than Hillary, Hillary's running on a platform of electability and everyone's bought into it though.
>and even if he wins he's not a fukken criminal
I agree.
>>
>>70773908
with bernie it'd be much easier to destroy his rep with propaganda, i.e. >>70773816
and when he said that women dream of rape and whatever

they've more or less gone all-out on hillary already, the only thing left is to prosecute her but that doesn't seem like it'll happen
>>
>>70772714
>I am britbong

dropped
>>
>>70772635
Hillary, because i hate Bernie and his followers so much
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.