[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton's ancestry is Welsh So redpill me on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Hillary Clinton's ancestry is Welsh

So redpill me on the Welsh people
>>
>>70771950
Bumping out of interest. I would like to hear what someone from the UK and people from Europe think of Welsh people.
>>
>>70771950
Disgusting sheep fuckers
We had to build a shitload of castles in wales just to keep the population under check
>>
My last name is of Welsh origin and I've never learned much about Wales so I'd really like to discover some things senpai
>>
>>70771950
She has the same ancestry as Trump too, their common ancestor is John of Gaunt, King Edward III's son, and who also happened to have been one of the richest men to have ever lived (adjusted for inflation/ monetary value - around).

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/25/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-are-related-genealogy/
http://www.hexapolis.com/2014/08/24/10-richest-men-history-20th-century/

Another weird fact is that anonymous modern descendants of this line living in Britain who volunteered their DNA didn't have the DNA matching Richard III's remains (which were found in a car park in the last 5 years) which should have been present given their lineage. This suggests a break in the lineage i.e. illegitimacy somewhere after John of Gaunt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exhumation_and_reburial_of_Richard_III_of_England
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/richard-iii-dna-shows-british-royal-family-may-not-have-royal-bl/

One possibility is that an outsider had an illegitimate child with a woman somewhere in that noble lineage. Could've even been a Rothschild.

Also interesting is that the Royal family have been practicing circumcision for centuries and young Prince George has brown eyes while his parents both have light eyes.
>>
Singing voices and sheep shagging.
>>
>>70772220
Wales was conquered by Edward I in the 13th century, before which it was an independent principality (run by a prince).
After the conquest much of the land was taken under crown control, and that which was not was given away as fiefs, though the principality still existed as a smaller patch of land, until it was annexed in the 16th century.
After the rebellion, many castles (which still stand today) were build to ensure the military security of the new land, as many Welshmen resisted the new English government.
>>
>>70771950
Welsh here. Genentically almost all the British peoples as decendant of the same indigenous stock from the last ice age. Culturally and ligustically we are distinct particularly in the north, and we are based because as we are largely free of the African onslaught. To an outsider tge only visible difference to rest of UK is welsh on the sign posts However we have a large amount of divide and conquer stormweenie esque we wuz kangs nationalist since Tony "Finish off the British" Blair devolved power and relegated "Britishness" to be used for an identity for Englands Africans and Pakis.

At least it's not as embarrassing as "cornish" nationalism which us literally a bunch of neckbeard NEETS LARPing and reviving a dead language lol.

We are good people and have no quarrel with England or the rest, now is not the time for division, no more brother wars!

Our weather is dull though.
>>
>>70771950
Hillary Clinton is a known Jew.
>>
They're just an irrelevant backwater of Britain full of swarthy inbred sheep shaggers. Nothing notable has ever come from Wales.
>>
>>70771950
Lots of degenerate chavs and sheepfuckers; watch The Valleys. Funny accents, too.
>>
File: 1460136799460.jpg (47 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1460136799460.jpg
47 KB, 800x600
>>70772205

Thank you for them anon.
They will make great defences against all the Muhammads once they out breed you.
>>
Daughter marries a jew.

The jew then starts a bank.

That bank then gets a shit ton of bailout money.

Who gives a fuck if she's welsh?
>>
>>70773069
>Implying I wouldn't trade the Welsh for Arabs in a heartbeat
Arab Legacy:
>Conquer all of the Middle East, all of North Africa, Persia, Turkey, some parts of Eastern Europe and Spain
>Be the only real threat to Europe ever, only pushed back by multiple crusades and Mongol expansion
>Kill many Jews
Welsh Legacy:
>Fuck Sheep
>Conquer fuck all and get conquered early on
>Minimal to no Jews killed
>>
>>70772728
Where you from famalam?
>>
File: CRL9IoBUwAA0bNy.png (199 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CRL9IoBUwAA0bNy.png
199 KB, 600x600
who else Basque/Welsh here
praise my celtic blood
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.