[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltr D4y0TBC0 https://www.you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (227 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
227 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltrD4y0TBC0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwOBRH56Ic0

What the hell is wrong with Chinese people?

At least white people kill their animal before they eat them. Chinese will serve up seafood to you while the seafood is still squirming.

I've also heard of stories of Chinese cutting up workers who died in accidents and dumping them in trash. I've see videos of Chinese people running over people and just leaving them behind to die.

The Chinese workers work 12 hours shifts and they shit up the atmosphere with their mega-coal factories. They poison the water. They have complete disregard for anyone outside of their family clan.

Why aren't the Japanese or the South Koreans this bad?
>>
pretty hard to care about others when you're surrounded by over a billion people who look exactly like you.
>>
>>70771745
The government propaganda places confirming to the state above all else.
>>
>>70772033
>>70772228
I want to know why the Japanese aren't this bad.
>>
>>70773082
Different race. And the Chinese have lived 100 years under communism which literally drains the soul and devalues base human emotions and desires.
>>
>>70771745
When did Third Impact happen and how did I miss it?
>>
>>70773082
We told them not to.
>>
>>70773082
>implying they weren't worse until America cut their balls off in WW2
>>
>>70773330
I duno, they have 4000 years of "civilization" behind them. Looks like the future of humanity. It's fairly easy to be atheist nihilist today. Any God that brings that about is one sick mother fucker, obviously there is not much hope of things getting better. I sort of respect chinks for being so completely out of control but never had yellow fever myself. Shovel heads are a disgusting people and Japs too weird for my liking. I like the Thai people tho.
>>
>>70773330
I think you are replacing the word ego with soul. Asians prefer to do away with the ego, the west seems to enforce and encourage it. It is always the greater good in China, in the U.S it is always mememe
>>
>>70773900
Collectivists always are and always will be pathetic cucks.
>>
>>70773082
The Japanese have a shaming culture, the Chinese don't.
The Japanese are taught about their obligation to their family and their society. The Chinese are taught about their obligation to their family and to their Party (CCP).
The Chinese has a every-man-for-himself darwinistic culture due to intense competition.
>>
>>70773421
Fuck you, I was going to make that reference.
>>
>>70774589
>implying intense competition is bad
>implying darwinist culture is bad

its not a bad thing
>>
The problem with Chinese people is industrialization.
Read up on the gilded age OP
>>
>>70776697
Says God's blind spot.
>>
File: w5Z8oQd.jpg (196 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
w5Z8oQd.jpg
196 KB, 800x800
>>70774589
pretty much this

china does pretty well for itself not in spite of their brutality, but because of it. they're the toughest competition the West could ask for.
>>
>>70771745
thank mao and the cultural revolution

the educated were sent away to labour camps or fled

the uneducated bottom tier became the middle and consequently upper classes

the values, philosophy and morality we had for so long were greatly diluted or destroyed, and books were burnt. Religion and things like the karma belief was deemed outdated superstition and erased.

add to that the real need to survive in a land of a billion plus and everyone becomes a jerk
>>
>>70771745
> What the hell is wrong with Chinese people?

Capitalism, murrifat.

But you're happy, you can buy your iphone shit and your sneakers mass every year.

And yes, you're unemployed.
>>
>>70771745
The Chinese are dirty, greedy animals.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.