[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MOST BASED MAN ALIVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12
File: stephan molyneux.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
stephan molyneux.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
I fucking love this guy.

Anyone who says he's bad is just a fucking stupid spasticated idiot libtard. Nobody can actually come up with arguments against him. He's just the best and it's a fact lol deal with it cuckboys.

Also thinking of donating to him but I'm very poor. Will he accept a dollar?
>>
>>70771051
>fucking stupid spasticated idiot libtard
Not an argument.
>>
>>70771051

Can any well-informed anon here clear up that fiasco with his wife and her psychiatric license or whatever that was?
>>
NOT
>>
File: onedollar.png (363 KB, 476x378) Image search: [Google]
onedollar.png
363 KB, 476x378
>>70771051
>Will he accept a dollar?
You didn't just say this right now? Do you support getting shot?
>>
I didn't get much love in the other thread, so I might as well post it here too. I did a video about this mental midget a few weeks ago. Subscribe if you like my style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwtKsYzRz1M
>>
File: 1460393921310.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1460393921310.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>70771051
sage and reported . This same thread again ffs
>>
A masterpiece by Sven Sonstein
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
>>
>>70771051
Most important man alive. Couple hundred years from now the world will turn black at the anniversary of his death.
>>
>>70771051
Why do people say him and his wife are part of a cult? I watched a couple of his videos and the guy just seemed a little... off. You know when someone just rubs you the wrong way?
>>
Moly is great. Only issue is that his videos are too in-depth for normies, so no one is getting redpilled by his material. But there are there channels out there to sway the normies.

It's great watching him evolve from ancap to fascist in real time. He keeps hinting at jewish hypocrisy too. How long until "the truth about hitler" or a video on the JQ?
>>
>>70774242
Yeah I get the same vibe from him, but I've still watched a lot of his videos because he's very articulate and makes great metaphors. Plus he talks about subjects that interest me.

He's a strange guy. Seems like he had an even stranger past. But from what I can tell it's not a persona he tries to cultivate, I think it's just a reaction to how weird he is.

There was something about him encouraging some guy to abandon his family because they don't share his values. I don't know the whole story but I don't see Stefan saying that lightly. And even if he did, I don't really care because it's not like watching his videos is going to make me want to abandon my family.
>>
>>70774348
certainly not in your post
>>
>>70771051
>Will he accept a dollar?

Just make sure it is one fucking dollar.
>>
What are you doing in the UK, Stephan? Can this please be the last thread you make about yourself today? There have been quite a few.
>>
>>70774242
>You know when someone just rubs you the wrong way

That's because you were spanked as a child. You're viewing Molyneux as a father figure, and you're father spanked you or "rubbed you the wrong way" as your subconcious mind disguises it as, and you protect this on to Stefan.

Don't worry, SM doesn't bite. Accept him into your mind, embrace freedom and you will become redpilled.
>>
>>70774446
Well apparently I'm not the only one then. Even though I agree with him on virtually everything I heard him say, I can't in good conscience watch his videos. I've got those sort of vibes from guys before and it's never good. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a high functioning psychopath.
>>
>>70775012
I wasn't spanked as a kid... how did you even get there?
>>
>>70775148
Moly talks about how spanking is the cause of all of society's ills. That guy was just meming.

Moly's got some very strange ideas.
>>
>>70775347
Yeah, he's got some weird views (chiefly: on spanking and defooing) but when it comes to logically looking at politics and social interactions, the dude is based as fuck.

Personally I think the "using physical punishment against your children is the cause of all societal problems" is bullshit. It's correlation, not causation. In this case, blacks are shit-tier human beings and blacks disproportionately spank (or "whoop") their kids. Being black and being a retarded sub-human ape is what causes both societal ills as well as their propensity for violence against children.
>>
>>70775991

non-aggression principle

probably just trying to keep it consistent so that normies cannot pick on him for it.
>>
>>70775347
literally what
>>
File: not an argument.jpg (228 KB, 1022x862) Image search: [Google]
not an argument.jpg
228 KB, 1022x862
>>70774348
Not an argument
>>
>>70776321
there's a difference in agreeing with the NAP and believing that spanking is the cause of all crime and societal ills. That part is really just hardcore projection from his own shitty abuse single-mother upbringing.

Not to say that harming kids or single-motherhood are by any means okay, but he holds these things up like they're the grand unified theory of sociology.
>>
>>70774434
>How long until "the truth about hitler"

I, too, await this video.

It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>70772111
I work in mental health so I can actually speak to this.

She was accused to "defooing."

This is when you tell your family to fuck off and cut ties with them because they aren't supportive/are abusive/etc.

Therapists aren't really "allowed" to just tell you what to do, it has to be your own decisions.

Also, your license is really important. If you don't have one, you can't bill insurance.

The license board (different in every state) is pretty cucked and has the possibility of being full of SJWs and politically correct scum.

They will "discipline" you if they think you are fucking up and doing something they don't like. However, usually a client would have to file a formal complaint against you. (Not sure if this happened to her or not.)

So, from what I understand, she had to jump through some hoops to keep her license. Kinda like if your work makes you take some "sexual harassment" education because you told a coworker she looked nice.

Basically, when you have a job the requires a license, they have you by the balls and can rape you in the ass.

Does this clear it up at all?
>>
>>70778034

Seems people who need their moms to hold their hands got mad.

Typical SJeW stuff.
>>
>>70778034
Differentfag here. I had no idea that happened with his wife. And I had no idea the therapy industry was so fucked up. It's no wonder nobody ever gets "fixed" through therapy when there are rules in place which prevent that from happening.

What is the origin of the term "defoo"
>>
File: argumentman.jpg (21 KB, 687x417) Image search: [Google]
argumentman.jpg
21 KB, 687x417
>>70774348
>Where are the arguments?
>>
>>70775021

Just chiming in too say I get similar vibes.

I think it's a bit about his tone of voice...it's sort of...eerily collected. Like he's always putting on an accent.
>>
>>70778361
>And I had no idea the therapy industry was so fucked up.

It's not all bad. There are plenty of red pilled therapists out there. (I am one.) Look for a Christian therapist with wholesome family values. (Christian values are actually really mentally healthy and functional.)

Telling people what to do isn't all that effective anyway. It has to come from within or it isn't real or lasting change.

>It's no wonder nobody ever gets "fixed" through therapy when there are rules in place which prevent that from happening.

That's a common misconception.

You can't "fix" humans. That's why you hear therapists say all the time, "It's a process."

Because changing who you are as a person is always an up hill battle. And because change is so difficult, it's all your internal motivation. Therapists don't actually do much sometimes, we're just a mirror. We point out dysfunction and give options and insight. Most likely, "it's your parents fault." (They had shitty parenting skills and should have never had kids in the first place.)

Even though I'm supposed to be all compassionate and empathetic, I'm actually in favor of eugenics. A lot of people SHOULD NOT BE BREEDING.

The definition of insanity is true, doing the same thing over and over again expecting results. Only retards and crazy people do the same dumb shit over and over again and then blame the world and act like a victim when nothing ever changes in life.

>What is the origin of the term "defoo"

no idea, it's not actually a clinical or therapeutic term.
>>
>>70778361
FOO stands for Family Of Origin, so "defooing" just means disassociating from them.
>>
File: 1440105300379.jpg (138 KB, 1002x496) Image search: [Google]
1440105300379.jpg
138 KB, 1002x496
I don't understand why there's such a fuss made over "defooing". Here in whitetopia (Norn Iron), marrying/having kids with someone from the other side will get you disowned.
>>
>>70779658
thanks m8. I've never been able to find this out.

>>70779432
Good effortpost. Interesting to hear about it from the inside.
>look for a Christian therapist
I was under the impression that they're all jews though.
>>
>>70779875
Disavowing has always been a thing. But Moly sometimes takes things to extremes. So instead of disavowing a daughter who became a junkie degenerate with a frizzy haired mulatto baby, now it's expanded to defooing your family because they are in favor of taxes and WANTING ME TO BE SHOT
>>
>>70779907
>I was under the impression that they're all jews though.

Highly incorrect.

I work for a Christian company actually.
>>
>>70774242
He thinks you should cut statists out of your life because they support violence against you. Cutting you off from your family is classic cult shit.
>>
>>70774242
I can see how some people might get that feeling.

However, you should consider that what you are basically saying is, "MUH FEELS!!!!"

And it says more about YOU than it does about him.

He's just well spoken and I'm sure plans out what he is going to say in advance. It seems almost overly natural and therefore a weird vibe.

Kinda like Trump. He's a good public speaker and most people cannot relate to that.

In fact, in a survey method of most common fears, death is only #2.

Public speaking is #1.
>>
>>70779875

Because when you get "disowned" you are a victim where as if you make the conscious decision to "defoo" you are the perpetrator.

Or something like that.

Mommy hand-holders cannot imagine having to live on their own feet one day, so they ostracize people who have done it.
>>
>>70778034
what does his wife has to do with anything? if thats a mistake, she must deal with it. i cannot pay for the mistakes of my wife. this is just retarded. ITS NOT AN ARGUMENT!
>>
File: 1443786655815.jpg (159 KB, 456x502) Image search: [Google]
1443786655815.jpg
159 KB, 456x502
>>70771051
http://observer.com/2016/04/panama-papers-reveal-clintons-kremlin-connection/

http://www.denverpost.com/election/ci_29755029/colorado-democrats-admit-mistake-that-cost-bernie-sanders

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-dem-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-superdelegates-221828 (Hillary accuses Sanders of Vote Rigging)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/04/12/zuckerbergs-10-year-plan-expand-facebook-empire/82936814/ (Zuckerberg no place for Nationalism or Trump Wall)

http://nypost.com/2016/04/12/students-beat-and-bullied-me-for-being-white/

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/agency-encourages-illegal-immigrant-theft-of-ssns-irs-chief/article/2588288 (IRS Whistleblower)

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/04/11/60-minutes-lawmakers-say-redacted-pages-of-911-report-shows-saudi-official-met-hijackers-in-la/

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/12/swiss-banker-whistleblower-cia-behind-panama-papers.html

http://news.yahoo.com/imf-cuts-global-growth-forecast-again-warns-greater-130916015.html;_ylt=AwrC1CkB.AxXIj8AKIzQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/billionaires-fund-anti-trump-delegate-push-221819

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/13/world/americas/canada-vancouver-chinese-immigrant-wealth.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/660200/Europe-refugee-system-chaos-Germany-9000-child-migrants-MISSING

-

Fuck who knows man. You speak in Absolute specifies, Discrete Terms, so NO. He is not the most Based. That is a Generality.
>>
I agree op
Just wish his videos werent 2 hours
>>
>>70771051
Not an argument.
>>
>>70782505
>what does his wife has to do with anything? if thats a mistake, she must deal with it.

exactly.

i think people bring up his wife and the defooing bullshit so they can say, "OMFG IT'S A CULT!!"
>>
>>70779432
So, when a therapist promts you in any direction is that a sign they are redpilled?

I recently talked to a therapist about it. She asked me if i had ever considered homeschooling my children. When i replied no because i had assumed the societal interactions as a child were important, she brought up studies saying they are better adjusted individuals later in life.

Honestly that singular suggestion was something that really made me think. Is that out of the norm for you guys?
>>
>>70780072
he only suggests DEFOOing if the family is abusive and violent, either mentally or physically because he subscribes to the non aggression principle
>>
>>70783872
Good questions anon.

>So, when a therapist promts you in any direction is that a sign they are redpilled?

No. It's the direction that is redpilled or not.

> i had assumed the societal interactions as a child were important, she brought up studies saying they are better adjusted individuals later in life.

yeah, the "kids need the social interaction from school" is only true for some kids some of the time.

However, I recommend private school > home school

of course private school is cost prohibitive.

home school kids can turn out just fine, especially if she claims there are studies to back it up.

>Honestly that singular suggestion was something that really made me think. Is that out of the norm for you guys?

No. Throwing out ideas/options/possibilities sounds pretty standard to me.
>>
>>70782832
THIS! Stefan if you're here please for the love of god shorten it a little.
>>
>>70779432
>I'm actually in favor of eugenics.
What kind of eugenics? Forced or voluntary? Who shouldn't be breeding?
>>
>Not posting his latest video on this thread.

Disappointed.
>>
>>70782832
>>70784564

If you noticed, lately he put out a few very short vids, 60 seconds even, for you short attention span, ADHD faggots.

Keep in mind fags, it's also a podcast, so considering that, it's not abnormal at all that they would be so long.
>>
>>70782832
>>70784564

Stefan, if you are here. Keep your videos at their length. They are basically a college lecture. If plebians can't handle 2 hours of learning that's their problem.

Your mini-videos that are 1 to 2 minutes are a great idea. I see them as a teaser for the 40 minutes to 2 hour videos.

Make shorter videos, sure. But use them as a gateway to your longer videos.
>>
>>70771051
I like his truth about videos, but the rest are just rambling about something I belive, whats the point in watchin em?
>>
>>70784632

Sorry in advance for how long this is going to be, it's a big question you're asking and I'm still way over simplifying it.

>What kind of eugenics? Forced or voluntary?

Ideally, both.

There are a lot of ways to do this. Some ideas I've had, some extreme, some not. I'll start with the more extreme.

Gassing/extermination.

Require people to take IQ tests and get a permit to have a child. Prove they can afford it, like when you sponsor an immigrant in the USA, you have to give your tax return and prove you can support them and they won't go on welfare.

Less extreme, ANYONE who has a kid while on welfare is immediately ineligible to get anymore welfare. This would seriously reduce the number of welfare queens and dysfunctional/shitty children they produce.

The welfare state should be abolished completely anyway. The problem would solve itself eventually.

The State enables people. We are turning into an Idiocracy because of this.

> Who shouldn't be breeding?

This is a lot of opinion and a long list, but this is /pol/, so here goes:

Anyone with an IQ <105

People with genetic defects. Or even just shitty genes in general. Genetic diseases, etc.

Niggers, mudslimes, kikes, spics, anyone with black/brown hair and brown eyes. (kek)

However, to accomplish any of this, we'd have to have a much more authoritarian government. And while the government grows more authoritarian and more of a police state everyday, it's in the wrong direction and in the wrong way.

And obviously, it's going to be pretty difficult to tell billions of people that they are sub humans and they shouldn't be breeding.

Of course, none of this will ever see the light of day in reality.

It's just my /pol/ pipe dream.
>>
>>70785220
his "truth about" vids are some of his best actually.
>>
>>70772449

Best parody he's done.
>>
>>70778361
Part of why people (in the US) don't get helped is there is a cultural stigma against mental illness here. It's not really something people can talk about comfortably and many people who are ill need to be able to talk about their problems to fix them.

Even getting help is stigmatized, leading people to become worse, further stigmatizing them in a destructive cycle.

It's pretty sad for anyone who is affected by it or has a family member affected
>>
>>70786077
Interesting.
>>
This dude is incredibly delusional

He has contributed exactly nothing to any academic field and yet he has convinced himself (and others) that he is some sort of philosophical authority when his arguments are basically teenage fedora lord bullshit

With that said I still agree largely with his political opinions, I just think the dude needs a reality check
>>
>>70784312
His idea of mental and physical abuse is a lot more lax than most peoples

Kinda like a sjw idea of what is offensive is a lot more lax than most people
>>
File: latest.jpg (622 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
622 KB, 1440x900
Where the fuck is this guy from? His accent sounds like President John Henry Eden from fallout 3.
>>
>>70786640
i hear this a lot and am curious if this even true
proofs?
>>
What's so great about him?
>>
>>70786711
ireland
>>
Damn this dude is actually pretty fuckin sinister

Pathological liar

Typical cult leader stuff

Surprised /pol/ supports a degenerate lunatic like this
>>
>>70790376
Not an argument.
>>
>>70790376
I've always wondered why people say shit like this, but never, ever actually explain why they think it.
>>
>>70771051

Cult leader.
>>
Is this "Stefan Molyeaux?" I like (or used to like) ramzpaul, and I honestly wanted ot like this guy, but he just blows.
Does he have publicist who shells for him on here? He's not "red-pilled" in the least, he NEVER even comes close to naming the Jew, he has not even made the SPLC hatelist... he doesn't...am I missing something?
Please post a link to a "Good" video he has made. I'm completely open to being converted to a fan.
>>
>muh idealogy that requires everyone else to think exactly the same way i do with no enforcement

top kek
>>
>>70790771
Yeah just DEFOO yourself from your family and watch my videos all day its not a cult. ;^)
>>
We have NO decent Rightwing talkshow hosts, I'd really be happy to find something of this guy's that I like..PLEASE, point me to something "good" he has ever done...
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
Guys check out this brand new short Trump video "The Evolution of Donald J Trump" right here....
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZsphTPf-U
>>
>>70791177
I've been watching Stefan on and off since he had 10k subs. When he first started, his whole show was about AnCap and radical Libertarianism. He would shit on Ron Paul for not being extreme enough. He started branching out into Psycology and other things, a lot of anti-spanking and a lot of psedo stuff he would read once and then repeat to his listeners.

THEN he started to move in the direction of the Alt-Right. First it was anti-feminism and he did that ad-naseum. Then was the 2013-15 increase in the skepical of immigration in the right wing communities. He decided to roll with it and come out as anti-immigration when before he would be pro open borders. His excuse is that, its because of their welfare use, and if there was no government it wouldn't be a problem, which is dumb.

He also talks about Race and IQ and some philosophy issues but he's weak on a lot of it.

His educational videos where he states a lot of facts and doesn't add a lot of opinions are the best.
>>
Fuck Molyneux and every retarded ancap ever.
>>
>>70791532
And lets not forget the Trump saga. he has 200 videos defended trump when he had like 1 defending ron paul.
>>
>>70790771

Sorry I was just reacting to some essays I was reading by molyneux

This whole defooing thing is shady as hell
>>
Top fucking lel

Anybody who wants a laugh should read his embarrassing manifesto on objective morality
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 625x827) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 625x827
>>70791532
>His excuse is that, its because of their welfare use, and if there was no government it wouldn't be a problem, which is dumb.
Yeah but why is it fucking untrue faggot. Not a fucking argument you dense mitherfucker
>dumb
>dumb
>dumb
>dumb
>dumb
FUCK YOU
>>
>>70791532
>I've been watching Stefan on and off since he had 10k subs. When he first started, his whole show was about AnCap and radical Libertarianism. He would shit on Ron Paul for not being extreme enough. He started branching out into Psycology and other things, a lot of anti-spanking and a lot of psedo stuff he would read once and then repeat to his listeners.
>THEN he started to move in the direction of the Alt-Right. First it was anti-feminism and he did that ad-naseum. Then was the 2013-15 increase in the skepical of immigration in the right wing communities. He decided to roll with it and come out as anti-immigration when before he would be pro open borders. His excuse is that, its because of their welfare use, and if there was no government it wouldn't be a problem, which is dumb.
>He also talks about Race and IQ and some philosophy issues but he's weak on a lot of it.
>His educational videos where he states a lot of facts and doesn't add a lot of opinions are the best.
So..do peopple here actually watch him? Someone must watch him bc he has a shitton of views, but I just don't get him, he bores the shit of me and doesn't seem like the usual "pol" fare.
Do ppl here actually sit through all of his shit?
>>
I once watched him berate some poor woman for using the phrasing "I feel..."

>hurrrr feelings aren't facts

As if it wasn't obvious that the woman was simply expressing her lack of certainty about her opinions

Something molyneux could learn from actually, a little humility would be good for his inflated head
>>
I'm not bothered at all by the whole defooing thing, because my dad is a psychologist who has done the same thing.

It's taboo, but it can be helpful. There is no evidence that Stefan actually instructed his wife to tell them to watch videos or that that even actually happened. All we know is she said to separate from toxic family members, which although is taboo, is good advice. My dad had a patient whose dad and mom were incredibly emotionally abusive, did not really care about him at all, and the kid was so down that he had "disappointed his parents". So my dad instructed him to get emancipation and the fuck away from them. He got in hot water at the time, but I only know this story because when my dad and I were eating in a restaurant one day, the kid (all grown up) walked up to us. He had his own family now, was sober for years, and happier than ever because of my dad's counseling.

Defooing tends to be taboo because children/teenagers are the group who get the most therapy, and if you encourage them to split from their parents then they have no way of paying for the treatment anymore.
>>
2bh this guy seems to think himself as a great thinker or authority, at least in his philosophy videos. But in reality no one really cares, except for his cultists. But his political stuff is breddy gud.
>>
>>70793002

It's not defooing in general that makes Stefan molyneux a psychopath

You can read his fucking essay on the internet claiming that the family is what's wrong with America and that we will never live in an cap paradise until everybody Defoos all non an caps in their lives
>>
>>70793002

Not to mention he's a huge hypocrite that uses the DMCA to silence his YouTube critics

Very libertarian of him
>>
>>70792600
Just listen to him while falling asleep. Might get you brainwashed over time though.

Most of his listener subscribe to one part of what he says but not the others. The /pol/ fraction likes his stance on immigration and his assblasting of blacks and Arabs for their IQ. His anti-violence bullshit is obviously retarded and should be ignore. His ideas about how a country could be run without a functioning government is lofty at best (basically he explains everything with "donations") and outright uninformed at worst. He also holds ashkenatzi jews in high esteem, without naming them as the conspirators they are. He needs to learn a lot more.

But yeah, he is a closet racist, which is a good thing. But also a NEET who after multiple failed enterprises now resorts to youtube videos and explaing it with "I'm a stay-at-home dad", instead of forcing his wife to give up her useless pseudo mumbo jumbo of "psychology" and getting work in a factory to show that he supports mans righteous place in society and the woman's role as a second class citizen. But he might get there someday.
>>
>>70793924
>But yeah, he is a closet racist, which is a good thing. But also a NEET who after multiple failed enterprises now resorts to youtube videos and explaing it with "I'm a stay-at-home dad"

Dont you know, that he contributes a lot to the Canadian economy, by his videos :^)

He clearly explains it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhNtmI3PRzI at 6:20.
>>
>>70774348
Thanks for the Kek.

I love you bastards
>>
>>70793924

>asking your wife to abandon a lucrative career because her "place" in society is as a servant to her unsuccessful husband

Damn this is the first time I've been shocked by real misogyny on this board. For some reason the "all women are whores" stuff doesn't affect like you have
>>
>>70791532
>His excuse is that, its because of their welfare use, and if there was no government it wouldn't be a problem, which is dumb.

I hate this meme, but not an argument. He has a point and you fucking know it, stupid shit.
>>
File: 1458861473642.jpg (16 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
1458861473642.jpg
16 KB, 348x342
>>70791177
So are we just ignoring this RARE FLAG?
>>
>>70791026
rare
>>
>>70794774

Classic molyneux mistake

Just because not all the premises of an argument have been proven to your satisfaction, doesn't mean it's not an argument

If you're gonna be some sort of hyper logical stickler about these things, you should at least be right
>>
>>70794981
>>70794990
Lurk moar, faggots. San Marino bro is here all the time.
>>
>>70794774
its not a good point. the idea that we should be flooded with millions of blacks and arabs just because they can't take welfare is a stupid idea and he has said it multiple times
>>
>>70793874
Anon, why so mad? He's jewing your shills out of the game? Just like you do. See? Equaaaality
>>
>>70795116
I am here pretty much 24/7 because I am neet and I have never seen him.
>>
>>70795203

Ah the classic argument

>you disagree with me so you must be mad

Molyneux claims to be an ethical exemplar, but he's a pathological liar

I find the whole thing interesting as hell actually
>>
>>70791026
Watch his videos on slavery he names the Jew there.
>>
>>70791159
>>70791622

I've never actually heard him tell anyone to outright defoo.

Can you people not make your own life decisions?

He has no real power over anyone.

Do you just listen to anyone who tells you to do something?
>>
>>70795689

Lol you can try as hard as you like to change the subject and deflect

The fact remains that molyneux has made ludicrous claims and is a proven liar

It's not a big deal, as you said the dude has no real power over anybody

But nobody here claimed molyneux was a threat to America or anything lol

All we said is that he's a liar and a psychopath
>>
>>70771051
Has there ever been a more obvious case of some douchebag making multiple threads about himself on a daily basis in a pathetically blatant attempt at viral marketing? Fucking Milo thinks this guy's embarrassing himself.
>>
File: Trump Neat.png (723 KB, 388x476) Image search: [Google]
Trump Neat.png
723 KB, 388x476
>>70791177
>>
I havent made it through one of his videos yet... And some of the pure shit i watch on yt... Hes low energy or terrible banter or something...
>>
>>70772258
holy fucking degenerate
>>
He sure triggers some altright cucks ITT
Fine in my book
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.