[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/not orious-teacher-sex-scand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: qt teacher.png (355 KB, 620x342) Image search: [Google]
qt teacher.png
355 KB, 620x342
http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/notorious-teacher-sex-scandals/2/

Can someone explain to me why we send female teachers to prison for having consensual sex with their male students?

Half of these women are hot as hell. How can anyone claim to have been a 'victim' of a crime for sleeping with them?

It's like if I gave you a pot of gold and you strained your back picking it up. Am I a fucking criminal then?

I can understand firing them, but actual prison? Right next to Tashana and Juanita, who are both in for murder and robbery?

Fuck off America
>>
And before you start, yes I do believe in a double standard in cases like these, because boys don't get pregnant.
>>
>>70771016
Sexual discrimination if female teachers got away with shit like this.
>>
File: teacher.png (563 KB, 617x462) Image search: [Google]
teacher.png
563 KB, 617x462
>implying you wouldn't
>>
File: twitterHeaderAug2016website3.jpg (69 KB, 904x380) Image search: [Google]
twitterHeaderAug2016website3.jpg
69 KB, 904x380
>>70771016

Dear person who left the gold at home door. I have hurt my back and I need you to help me recover from your neglect and wilful intent to injure me.
>>
File: 1444072784985.gif (109 KB, 205x260) Image search: [Google]
1444072784985.gif
109 KB, 205x260
Man, I wanted to fuck my high school latin teacher so bad.

Why can't life be like the movies?
>>
>>70771209

fuck that, sexual discrimination is a good thing

men and women are not the same. they are not equal, and should not be treated as equals
>>
>>70771016
What I'm curious about is what kind of students these teachers are fucking. Popular jock chads, emos, or something else?

I thought women are not attracted to underge boys. I wonder what they see in them and what's going on.
>>
>>70771420
Sorry faggot they deserve to get fisted in jail.
>>
I agree that they don't deserve prison if it's consentual. Male teachers should also not go to prison. They should, however, be fired.
>>
>>70771016
Nice.
>>
>>70771512
Obviously different women are attracted to different kinds of men (and women I guess). Not all women prefer a lumberjack; some lust after slender twinks.

t: for years a slender twink and under constant scrutiny and passes from women older than myself
>>
File: teach me how to bone.png (333 KB, 336x465) Image search: [Google]
teach me how to bone.png
333 KB, 336x465
>Carrie McCandless, a former Brighton Collegiate High School teacher and wife to the school principal in Colorado, was accused of having sexual contact with a 17-year-old student while chaperoning a school camping trip. She turned herself in to authorities in Nov. 2006, as seen in this undated mug shot.

>ywn cuck the principal by literally fucking his hot ass wife
>>
File: 6404771_G.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
6404771_G.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>
>>70771249

Wood berry
>>
>>70771016
Because they abused their position of trust and authority. Are you incapable of thinking of anything except MUH DICK, you fucking nigger spic.
>>
>>70771949
I'm a slender twink too though, and get attention. Still, beautiful older women like the teacher don't seem to be interested in me for sex, only friendship. Younger and older but not that hot girls are interested though. What's your experience?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.