[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women no longer need men.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 18
File: no_men_needed.jpg (162 KB, 1199x1199) Image search: [Google]
no_men_needed.jpg
162 KB, 1199x1199
They fought hard for their rights and now they have the right to vote and equal rights with men. They don't have to get married. They can go to college, start careers, and own their own money. They don't need a husband to give them money.

More women are living single now than ever before. They aren't even interested in men. They just go about their business. You see them walking down the street with earphones in, listening to their music, and ignoring YOUR catcalls. You see them in the bars and even the sports bars with groups of their friends chatting and laughing among themselves, but if you try to approach them, you'll get shot down because they aren't interested in men any more.

They even have a variety of sexual devices to please them at a moment's notice. Hitachi wands have basically made penises obsolete. And children? Well, they can just visit a sperm bank if they want one.

Women no longer need men. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>70770446
Feels good famulator. Can't wait for humanity to end.
>>
>>70770446
A fucking white male wrote this
>>
>>70770446
I swear I've seen this exact post + image posted before, are spam bots an actual thing?
>>
>>70770446
She goes off to die alone, I find some peasant hillbilly girl circle of life continues. I wouldn't mess with no chic like pic, those are clear signs stay away like poison frogs in the wild.
>>
>>70770595

This.

Finally these useless meatbags will stop occupying our rightful clay. BEEP BOOP DESTROY
>>
>>70770634
Are you actually kidding me?
>>
>>70770446
>They don't need a husband to give them money.
Just a government to steal money from men and give it to them.
>>
>>70770690
#Clay4Tay
>>
>>70770446
Fine by me. I'm more interested in my career anyways.

The only difference between me and them is I'm actually qualified at something that isn't whining.
>>
>>70770446
women no longer need men. they just want taxes to pay for everything. They have replaced an actual supportive man in their lives with a state to be their daddy.

some real 1984 shit but its so normalized it doesnt raise any red flags.
>>
File: 1456978293521.jpg (36 KB, 740x500) Image search: [Google]
1456978293521.jpg
36 KB, 740x500
>>70770446
watch women try to run a company, self-govern,
or do anything

look at how crappy and ineffective people like carly fiorina, lena dunham and Marissa Mayer are

theyll still keep men around
>>
>>70770595
This, the neofeminist movement has gone against evolution and have destroyed Western Civilization as we know it
>>
Women don't need men.
but they certainly need the first world country they live in with men. Built by men.

Let's go see you be independent women in the Congo, you bitches.
>>
>>70770446
>sexodus
Works both ways, actually. RIP western civilization, it was a really good run.
>>
good, waifu age is coming, women will be completely useless soon.
>>
>>70770889
Marillyn Hewson has done alright.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 200x200
>>
Men became fucking pathetic pussies. Its scary. Where are all the real men at? Why would women want to breed with numales?
>>
>>70770446
Works for me, their little 18 year old sisters love inhaling semen.
>>
>>70770446
Funny how it's the fat bluehairs that don't need men
>>
>>70770446
Makes me feel sorry for women to be honest, female happiness has been in steady decline since about the 70's and is showing no indication it will start to improve.

Women wanted to be men so badly they forgot that men and women aren't the same and while men are stoic and can learn to live alone and be happy, women are just becoming more and more miserable. There's some very good science to back this up.

http://ftp.iza.org/dp4200.pdf
>>
>>70770446
BIG
>>
>>70770446
>Well, they can just visit a sperm bank if they want one.
And what if men stopped donating to sperm banks? What if the only kind of sperm they could acquire are the shit quality, like nu-male seed?

Meanwhile, male scientists and inventors are developing sexbots that could bear children. Look at the progress made, in such a short time, since women start getting all uppity. AI, robotics, and genetic technology. What have female scientists have done to ensure the continuation of the female species?

Now tell me, who do you think will win this?
>the answer is men
>>
>>70771687
FLAPPY
>>
>>70771726
FEMINIST
>>
>>70770446
I'm happy for them. There is no reason a woman should have to depend on a man.

>>70770889
I know this is hard for you to accept but many women own and run businesses just fine.
>>
>>70771687
>>70771726
>>70771759
ARM !!!
>>70770446
>>
Good.

Separate us, men don't need women and women don't need men.
Let it become so fucking polarized that we don't even look at the other gender as the same species anymore.

After that, we'll get shit like Men/Women only drinking fountains and public spaces. Gender war will be soon to follow.
>>
>>70770446
>Women no longer need men. How does that make you feel?
I married a virgin wife who cooks for me and works part time to support us financially until we get kids.
She never had a boyfriend before. Life is great to be honest OP.
You seem kinda wet for men, considering how much attention you give them in your post. With your history and attitude I'm sure none will come. Best you get is a dick that leaves as soon as possible.Or a beta male that you dont desire anyways.

To make it short:
You see it over and over again that feminists start crying "where are the good men?".
Nobody who invests in you emotionally, nobody to help you physically where you can. Nobody who you can show your weaknesses. Its the future OP chooses for herself. How does that make you feel OP?
>>
>>70772018
But I like women, anon.
>>
>>70770446
OP, in the short run you're right: they can have the benefits of modern society without the constraints of traditional sexual roles (gender is a bullshit word).

The issue is the long run. Civilization is a man's world. The nuclear monogamous family and symbolical patriarchy are at the foundation of any successful society, without them, no innovation, prosperity or peace. There's a reason why actual matriarchal societies have only marginally existed, and only in an underdevelopped state.
>>
>>70772202
>wife does the housework and brings in the money

Sounds like she doesn't need you, anon.

Also

>I married a virgin wife
>She never had a boyfriend before

It is kind of creepy that you felt the need to mention this twice.
>>
>>70772473
>It is kind of creepy that you felt the need to mention this twice.
Those statements mean two substantially different things in non-western society.
>>
>>70772297
The fact that things have been a certain way does not mean that is the only way things can be or the best way things can be. And it isn't a dichotomy where society must either be matriarchal or patriarchal. In the modern world, society can be egalitarian.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1024x768
>implying society could even function without men to guide and lead people
>>
>>70772473
>Sounds like she doesn't need you, anon.
Why?

>>70772542
Yes. America anon understands.

Some girls have a boyfriend.
But it means hugging or kissing but not sex.
Sex is usually after marriage. But many women also exist with no boyfriend.
>>
File: 1456717382660.jpg (41 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
1456717382660.jpg
41 KB, 600x593
>women dont need men

I think Ive been single about 15 months out of the last 9 years

>mfw I guess I'm literally alpha?
>>
>>70770446

>flexing
>fat bulge going the opposite way

lmaoooooooooo
>>
>>70770446
So the feminists kill off their bloodline while homely women carry on creating nuclear families. Sounds good,
>>
>>70772202
>japan
>falling birthrates

She's still a virgin
>>
>>70770446
OHHH, THAT'S THE REASON WHY THEY STILL BLAMING MEN FOR EVERYTHING...
>>
File: PageShowerScene2.webm (2 MB, 402x716) Image search: [Google]
PageShowerScene2.webm
2 MB, 402x716
>>70770446
Or vice-versa.
>>
>>70773231
>Why?
If she can take care of herself, in what sense are you needed? I'm not saying she doesn't want you, just that she'll be fine without you or another man.

>But it means hugging or kissing but not sex.
Maybe if you are in grade school or are a cartoon character.

>Sex is usually after marriage
Usually where? I hope you aren't trying to pretend that it's "usually" like that in Japan. You can find a few women like that in any country but in the first world, including Japan, most women will have sex before marriage.
>>
>>70772758
>Egalitarian
Kek, just wait a war happen in your western societies, bet my ass all these "strong wymyn" will be back in the good ol' patriarchal society, and if it does not happen a patriarchal society (like the islamist one) will replace us quickly.

Women role is too perpetuate humankind, men role is to make it progress like they always did during the last 5000 years of recorded history.
>>
Until you need us to fight a war in your defense. I doubt you women will be okay with a draft that forced you into a conflict. You privileged sluts would cry and stay at home forcing US TO ONLY FIGHT.
>>
I actually had a similar discussion with my friends last night.

But all women should be forced to become prostitutes and viewed as subhuman

Think of how far the crime rate would drop
>>
>>70774078
Have you ever lived in one of these countries, anon? Or do you just watch anime?
>>
>>70770446
makes me im glad that im gay and dont have to deal with more of them in my life than I absolutely need to
>>
>he didn't date a good Christian girl
lol
>>
I seriously doubt there's any group of women on the entire planet who could build a building with plumbing and electricity.
>>
>>70775001
Too bad your lifestyle is still illegal there.
>>
>>70774091
>>70774712
I think if a war broke out women would certainly expect men to do the fighting. Not only that, but many women would not even consider serving as a combatant. But the desire to have males do the fighting is not the same as a desire to be led by males.
>>
>>70775151
singapore is secular, the anti gay thing is a remnant of colonial british laws and the only people making noise about it are the evangelicals. Nobody is going to arrest anyone here unless they have public gay sex. There are gay bars and public (restricted) gay events now.
>>
>>70775577
Spent over a decade there m8. And those evangelicals/catholics have made quite a lot of noise lately.

You're not Malaysia with its ethics police but I'll still shitpost if I want
>>
>>70774078
Thanks for explaining my country to me.
I dont know what Image you have from japan but its probably from drama or pop culture.
Yankee and Gyaru exist but they are not the norm. Slut are in every country.
In japan it is also not usual to live in apartment together before marriage. But I'm sure you also say its not true.

>Maybe if you are in grade school or are a cartoon character.
Over 30% of women over 30 are virgin.
Most women marry at 26. These are the women who couldnt.
Recently women take more pride in being virgin.
Japan became more conservative.

>If she can take care of herself, in what sense are you needed? I'm not saying she doesn't want you, just that she'll be fine without you or another man.
I think you never was loved before anon.
This thinking is what is wrong in western society. You exchange as soon as new mr.chuck writes you on facebook who has a bit more $ or muscle. No long term investment.
I'm the best and only one my wife wlil every have. In return the same is true. No other women can compare to her. But I'm sure this is beyond you.
>>
>>70770446
without women the world would be pretty shit for men
without men, women wouldnt survive for one month
>>
>>70775955
>Over 30% of women over 30 are virgin.
I need correct myself, sorry.
I meant 30% of women in 30s.
>>
>>70772758
There's no such thing as an "egalitarian society". Never has been, never will. A society can be legally neutral and culturally/morally patriarchal (early days of modern capitalism), but it can't be stable in that state. And the current "egalitarian" model is seriously dysfunctional.
>>
File: Morality_Japan_USA.png (27 KB, 1428x357) Image search: [Google]
Morality_Japan_USA.png
27 KB, 1428x357
>>70774992
I know you dream of pure Japanese waifus but they are a myth. Japanese women engage in just as premarital sex as women of any other country in the first world. In fact, when asked a higher percentage of Japanese approve of premarital sex than Americans do.

>Or do you just watch anime?
I think it's people like you who think all Japanese women are demure and submissive that get their ideas from things like anime and manga.
>>
>>70775955
see
>>70776545
>>
Men no longer need women. We have discovered that the pursuit of happiness is easier when we are not encumbered by a woman. We have more free time, more money, and a better quality of life.

Men have been and always will be both physically and intellectually superior to women. Without question. The free life allows us to pursue those things that truly make life worth living.

We always have been and always will be the masters of society. The only freedom that women have are granted to them by males. Women have an extremely difficult time being alone, whereas men are genetically programmed to strive both alone and in the company of other men.

So while the op is making a pathetic attempt to troll you all, the truth is still too painful for him to bear.

Men rule the world. We are the innovators, the inventors, the artists, the musicians, the great minds, the religious leaders and the rulers of the world.
>>
>>70776545
>pewresearch
They didn't include how many people they asked and did it over 40 countries.
I've seen studies that came to another conclusion like I wrote above.
Might also be the wording. "Did you do sex before marriage" or "You think its ok before marriage" are 2 different things.
But go on and stick to your study lol. You clearly have never been here.
>>
>>70777163
>>70776545
>40,117 respondents in 40 countries
So 1000 people per country?
>>
Only black people cat call.
>>
>>70770446
>stale pasta
Like it's 2014 again.
>>
>>70771499
Men are just following the rules. Hate the game, not the player.
>>
File: troll thread.png (494 KB, 1024x2134) Image search: [Google]
troll thread.png
494 KB, 1024x2134
>>70770668
Yes
>>
File: Japan_Virginity.png (11 KB, 536x191) Image search: [Google]
Japan_Virginity.png
11 KB, 536x191
>>70777163
>did it over 40 countries.
How does that invalid anything?

>>70777163
Anon, even studies conducted by the Japanese (Sagami) show that your claim that "30% of women over 30 are virgin" is blatantly false.
>>
>>70770446
Female friendships are horrible though. They never last long and always have perpetual drama.

By the time a woman is in her 30s or 40s she will realize that she has absolutely no true friendships. She will feel completely alone and see her male counterparts who have built long friendships. They will crave that and be envious. They will desire a husband and family to console their loneliness.

But by then it's too late. Why would a man want to have a relationship with a woman like that? He will have a stable life with stable relationships with his family and friends. He will have a sense of fulfillment and happiness. Why would he want to put that at risk by marrying a woman with as much baggage as any 30 year old woman will have?

If he decides he wants to marry he will find a young woman who didn't throw away her youth by frivolously partying and seeking instant gratification.

The next generation of women will learn from the failures of the current one. Feminism will die out because it will inevitably lead to extremely unhappy women in the near future.
>>
>>70777313
Yes, pollsters don't actually ask every person in the country.
>>
>>70770634
>Feminist
Or
>SJW
Choose one.
>>
>>70770446
>Women no longer need men.

They sure do need our money though.
>>
My fiance is 2D, so I don't really care.
>>
>>70770668
Some one must have posted an anti banks or jew thread. Gotta slide it to last page
>>
File: 1410577812641.png (1 MB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
1410577812641.png
1 MB, 960x641
>>70770446
>Women no longer need men.
This blatant lack of understanding of how our bodies and minds work is SJW tier OP. Please do not make any more threads.
>>
>>70770446
obvious b8 is obvious.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>70777828
1000 people though. Thats a low number.
At least your second one asked 10000. Thats a bit better.

>>70777720
Even if that were true, it would invalidate what you wrote earlier.
>Maybe if you are in grade school or are a cartoon character.
Your own study shows 25% in 20s and 5% in 30s for women.
I saw figures higher, but clearly you are just trolling now.
>>
>>70777999
Double trips of truth OMFG
>>
File: hehe.jpg (3 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
3 KB, 125x120
>>70770446
artificial wombs soon and women will be biologically obsolete
>>
>>70775305
Then why are they fighting so hard to weaken our military by lowering standards to allow women in combat roles? Are their brains broken?
>>
>>70778231
Unless the Feminist stop them from being made
>>
>>70778160
Don't married women control the financial budget for the family in Japan and give their husbands little allowances each week? I seem to always hear about Japanese men complaining their women aren't giving them enough of their own money for big lunches and things.
>>
>>70770446
>implying women can subsist themselves on masturbation
>implying they don't still use their vagoos to manipulate people
>implying they don't know that they're worthless to society without a vagoo
>>
>>70770446
How will they open jars though?
>>
>>70770446
>implying women go to college and get degree that'll actually earn them money
>>
>>70778411
>implying women don't get gender studies degrees
>>
>>70770446
Wait until a shooting war breaks out, or the stores run out of food. Then we'll see what women need.
>>
>>70770446
Men have always been expendable. That's part of why men have always done the hard and dangerous shit.
>>
>>70770446
These 20 something year old women that "don't need no man" are the same women that grow up to be that depressed crazy lady living in a small apartment with half a dozen cats, that drinks red wine at 10 in the morning.

So yeah, I wish them luck.
>>
>>70770446
this is what fat ugly women tell themselves because they can't get a man
>>
File: 1406231506054.jpg (47 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
1406231506054.jpg
47 KB, 500x529
>>70770446
Good. If men didn't have a dick that tells us to fuck women, then we'd have phased them out a long time ago.
>>
>>70778277
they may delay it but they'll never stop it because there's no logical reason to
>Don't married women control the financial budget for the family in Japan and give their husbands little allowances each week?
that's true i'm pretty sure its partially the reason jap birth rates are so low cause men get such a shitty deal
>>
>>70778160
Calling me a troll won't win you the argument.

>Even if that were true, it would invalidate what you wrote earlier.
Which part is invalidated? Where has it been shown that in Japan "sex is usually after marriage"?

>Your own study shows 25% in 20s and 5% in 30s for women.
Yes. Which part of that means that a Japanese woman's idea of a boyfriend is "hugging or kissing but not sex"?

Everything I have posted has shown that I am right and you are wrong.
>>
>>70770446
This all allows equality. Robot waifus and artificial wombs will never be contested [except economically].
>>
>>70770595
This.With each passing day, I get more sick of humanity.
>>
>>70778301
>>70778736
forgot to press code
>>
File: images[1].jpg (10 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
10 KB, 278x181
>>70770446
until the gibmedats run out*
>>
>>70778706
You would have died with us, idiot.
>We all would die without a penis and a vagina.
>Take away one of those and end of human civililzation
>>
>>70771190
We can only hope it gets here before everything is fucking ruined by feminists
>>
>>70778905
While you're right, biocunts are going to be phased out a lot faster if they stop having children.
>>
>>70770889
This, women can't do shit on their own.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

(Couldn't find the meme-format pic)
>>
>>70770446
Men never needed women.

You only think you're free, because we allow you to feel free.
>>
File: tumblr_nwafoydcnU1u96z82o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwafoydcnU1u96z82o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
we can stick our dick in cuties like this guy
>>
More women are also getting raped. With no husband and emasculated police due to more women in uniforms, women are less safe in public spaces.
>>
>>70770446
Well tuts need to have a long hard thinking about:
who fills the sperm bank
who pays for their women studies college
who have the burden to pay for her maternity leave
who pay for her single parent kids education
who doing the actual work, in the place where she got diversity hired, and now cannot be fired from without a lawsuit
who pays for her and her kids medical bills

Men pay for single womens retarded decisions, mens resources get stolen by the state to redistribute to these parasites, who hijacked democracy after they got voting rights, mens sperm are irreplacable, and womens womb will be replaced with artificial wombs. Women did not fight for their rights, those were just priviliges given to them by white men, and they betrayed that kindness, and their privilages can be taken away, just as easily as they were given, because women are weak, fragile, simple mided fearful creatures, greedy and ungrateful, ruled by biology over reason.

That many women are retarded enough to think they don't need men, is sad, and explains their abuse of men, and will couse backlash eventually.
>>
>>70770446
Those flabtastic arms. Eat a salad for chrissake.
>>
File: 1458913703986.png (179 KB, 692x484) Image search: [Google]
1458913703986.png
179 KB, 692x484
>>70770788
>>
>>70770446

All women are western women: The thread
>>
Lol, my gf says she would be happy being a stay at home wife. She wants to work and help pay the bills until Im a done law school, but then said she would be happy ironing my shirts amd cooking food for me. The single girls with their cats can never be as happy as the two of us.
>>
>>70778905
>biocontrol logic
>implying we haven't made artificial recreations of natural things
>implying we won't do it again
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/scientists-create-artificial-human-eggs-and-sperm/
>>
>>70779508
>He told himself before signing away his life and earnings.
Hate to break it to you but these cat overs are right. Just the wrong gender to enjoy solidarity.
>>
>>70779508
Anon, a woman saying she is perfectly happy living off of your money does not mean she needs you just that she is not one of the feminists that think being a stay at home wife is immoral.
>>
>>70779563
Damn now I'm scared.
>>
>>70770446
>TV show/cartoon has a guys vs girls episode
>Women's side is a utopia while the male side is worse than caveman days
>tfw girls grow up believing this garbage
>When they get put in a real situation the women can't do shit and the men do just fine.
>>
>>70771819
>I know this is hard for you to accept but many women own and run businesses just fine.
I know this is hard for you to accept but the word "many" is just your feeble attempt to make exceptions seem the rule
>>
>>70780188
Is that show Fairy Oddparents?
>>
>>70770668
>retards dont think slideing is real

this is why i hate you fucks
>>
>>70780228
And your claims to the contrary are not? Most businesses fail, period. Most businesses are also started by men. Because of that, I could say that men have had more business failures than women, but that would be retarded. Just as retarded as saying that saying men are better at running a business for the same reason.
>>
Not sure if bait or serious.
>>
>>70770446
>They can go to college, start careers, and own their own money.
They don't need to have a loving family, they can be tax-cattle themselves now.

FTFY
I'd love to marry some career chick and stay home myself, doing household shit and raising kids.
>>
File: you-are-fucked-now.gif (1 MB, 258x193) Image search: [Google]
you-are-fucked-now.gif
1 MB, 258x193
>>70770446
>whores think they can survive solo
>hey i'm 40 fat, ugly, and have 20 cats but at least I didn't have to succumb to the patriarchy
>>
>>70770446
Whoah, her bicep is on the wrong side of the bone and made entirely out of fat
>>
>>70771819
>I know this is hard for you to accept but many women own and run businesses just fine.

99.9% of women "owned" businesses belong to men who have put the business in the wife's or daughter's name for tax reasons, and to secure government "minority owned" contracts, because they have to give preference to "minority owned" businesses, and I know this is a run-on sentence but fuck you.

source: govt contractor
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.