[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Ted Cruz hate New York? Does his scorn for New York
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Why does Ted Cruz hate New York? Does his scorn for New York represent how all Texas citizens feel about New York?
>>
I don't know. Seems to me his Goldman wife probably has New York values.

Does he not like his wife?
>>
>>70769855
He has no problem with New York, he just said that "NY Values" thing as a way to win the rural states.
>>
>>70769976
NY is a pretty rural state.
>>
File: Larry+David.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Larry+David.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>70769855
Most Texans hate Jew York. Rato is pandering to them although his wife is a Goldman Sachs shabbos goy
>>
>>70769976

pointing out that he will say anything without meaning it isn't a good good way to shrill for him.

try better dan gabriel
>>
>>70770172
I dont know ever heard of New York City?
>>
>>70770172
>Implying implications
>>
>>70770301
Yeah. I grew up near there. Ever hear of most of the rest of the state?
>>
>>70770353
That explains why you're a stupid fucking nigger faggot then, 2nd most degenerate city in america
>>
>>70770233
Cali masterrace reporting. Whole family and friends voting trump. All other degenerate associates bern victims.

Its fun calling people filthy commies.
>>
>>70770676
I've never lived in the city proper, or even technically the city, and these days I have a hard time rationalizing moving back into the state. But I don't understand what you're arguing about.

What do you think Ted Cruz meant by New York Values?
>>
>>70770761
Cali is critical for his campaign, if he claims NY and CA, the convention has no fucking choice then to nominate him, hopefully he can pretend to be a good goy after so the establishment actually fucking backs him tho, otherwise were doomed to Obama clinton part 3
>>
>>70770841
Buffalo is not rural, other small cities are not rural in NY, come to the midwest or the heartland if you want to see "rural america"
Of course the NY values comment is about the degeneracy of NYC, it's unmatched except by San Francisco
I'm so glad he made that comment though, El Rato is in 3rd because of it
>>
>>70771295
I've been through the midwest a few times and there's no way I would compare NY as a state to that. And I wouldn't compare the midwest to the real west on that basis, either.

But there's a lot of rural in the spaces between cities in NY that you've heard of, and it can be strangely midwestern in certain pockets. By population, of course most people live in the cities -- that's true almost anywhere. But if you've never been there then you might not have seen how much is either nothing or rural.

So it's like I say. Rato's wife works for Goldman Sachs, one of the top NYC-centric banks in the world. So I just don't get why he would insult her that way in public.
>>
>>70769855
>Why does Ted Cruz hate New York?
State full of liberals and cucks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.