[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I FOUND IT YOU FUCKERS!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: Women.jpg (342 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
Women.jpg
342 KB, 1334x694
http://www.autoadmit.com/thread.php?forum_id=2&thread_id=1518263
>THEY ALL BUT WIPED IT OFF THE INTERNET
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.

87% of these 5000 women reported orgasming, compared to a widely reported 25-30% of women orgasming during regular sex.

Women have evolved to love rapists and villians.
>>
>>70769744
>87% of these 5000 women reported orgasming, compared to a widely reported 25-30% of women orgasming during regular sex
This would actually mean something only if those same women were being surveyed, but they're different women.

Also orgasm during sex means nothing. You can easily rape a guy with a big black guy and if you somehow force him to cum during that then you'd all be screaming about how men are all secretly into being raped.
>>
File: All Women are Sluts.png (256 KB, 1800x1348) Image search: [Google]
All Women are Sluts.png
256 KB, 1800x1348
>>70769927
No it wouldn't. Sample size 5000 retard.

In sample where n=30 the sample size becomes statistically reliable. Statistics 101 you knobgoblin

So 87% of the RANDOMLY SELECTED FOR RAPE... 5000 rapees report orgasms. & you can google the 25%. something like 33 studies over 80 years said 25% of women report orgasm during sex.
Simple math. do the numbers.
>>
>>70770593
>using a random internet post as "proof" just because you're a bitter misogynist
top cuck
>>
File: BTFO.gif (897 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.gif
897 KB, 800x430
>>70769927
WHY ELSE WOULD MSNBC TAKE IT DOWN AND GOOGLE PRACTICALLY WIPE IT OFF THE INTERNET???
>>
>>70770712
& again, why are you the only responant>?

Clearly a fucking shill.
>>
Shill for what?

Also I'm the only respondent because I'm saging and also because /pol/ has better sense than to keep bumping up /r9k/ tier threads.
>>
How much of a virgin is this guy.

Someone should really get him an onahole.
>>
>>70772102
>bumping an off topic thread
Kill yourself
>>
>>70769744
>autoadmit
>youtube
Fuck off
>>
why was it taken down by the news?
>>
>>70769744

It's 100% with me.
>>
This has been proven before and is quite uncontroversial in psychological circles. The evolutionary implications are immense and the idea of feminism and equality becomes laughable if it wasn't already.
>>
>>70772102
Look if he's using this data to justify sneaking into apartments and raping women fuck him.

But if you think about it rape is just how monkeys pro create. We came from monkeys. We enjoy sex to entice us to fuck. If rape was sex back then it's an evolutionary advantage for women to enjoy rape.

Every girl I've ever fucked love when I turn them over roughly grab the back of their neck and shove their head down. It's just how it is.
>>70770712
>>
>tfw civilizations only hope is islam
>>
>noted Dr. Liebowitz. "This study finds that the guilt is not a result of the attack necessarily, but rather her own response to the attack. Intellectually, she is disgusted at being violated by an anonymous attacker. But physically, her body seems to have welcomed the attack in the form of sexual climax or orgasm. We believe this contradiction in feelings is the primary source of their shame and guilt."
>>
File: 1453685418051.png (492 KB, 741x885) Image search: [Google]
1453685418051.png
492 KB, 741x885
>>70773246

Rapefugees welcome.
>>
wow. anyone else feel hopeless?
>>
>>70769744

>Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, "Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim."

Would you look at that, a based kike who doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>70773853
The bad jews have censored the good ones
>>
>>70769744
>implying women have control of their genitals when it comes to orgasm.
It's like when you get a boner and 1 second after you come back to normal by "preventing" to have an erection.
>>
>>70774508

>Getting a chub for one second.
>Same as cumming.

Besides, that doesn't explain why it's more likely to happen in rape than consensual. If the rate of orgasm was the same, then you can dismiss it as a physiological function that says nothing about woman's inclinations.

The fact that it's overwhelmingly more likely to occur in rape suggests at the very least a subconscious preference for rape.
>>
The difference is that rape in the ancient past wasn't committed by some fucking nigger jumping out from behind a bush-- more than likely it was committed by a man from a neighboring tribe who had just killed your husband in combat.

A womans vag wants to gobble up that conqueror jizz as best it can, plus she'll be safer if she has warm feelings towards him.

>>70773434

That they are outsiders gives it all the more creedence, that there is a sexual motive involved.
>>
>>70775110
Muslim spotted.
>>
Seems to me the study in the OP was never published. Wonder why.
>>
>>70774508
no. it could be compared to her getting wet, your boner that is. not cumming, which is ejaculating.

god fucking damnit I hate swedes.
>>
>>70770593

It's the brain using it as a defense mechanism during the trauma. It is why pain has endorphin release. It actually makes sense they'd orgasm.
>>
>>70775054
It's not true at all there isn't a physiological explanation for this. I'm a well endowed dude and part of well endowed sex is going more shallow and more slowly then you may like. If I raped a girl and went full steam ahead, first I'd probably cause her a fuckton of pain and bruise her inside/cervex, but she'd also be more likely to cum.

Have you seen what happens to girls vaginas after rape? Rapists don't give a fuck if they're hurting the girl.
>>
>>70774508
Getting a boner is equivalent to a girls vagina tenting not orgasm you dumb swede.
>>
>>70772102
yo get me one too while you're out
>>
File: 1458777142482.jpg (47 KB, 670x394) Image search: [Google]
1458777142482.jpg
47 KB, 670x394
ITT muslims yet again making bullshit arguments for rape being natural and good yet again, in order to justify killing people and then raping the wives and women of the people they kill.

Instead of it being psychotic and traumatizing the women, they try to justify it being good and wholesome.. Even clearly indicating that raping someone right after you've killed their spouse or members of their family, turns women on..

There's no cure for that kind of insanity, except to lob it away from western civilization and burning it with fire.
>>
>>70777005

...or they're highlighting women are born nation wreckers.
>>
>>70769744
WELL DONE OP

HOLY sh-
>>
That report is very biased
>>
File: 1442647184730.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1442647184730.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>70772458
>>
>>70770593
>>70769744
People act like "Battered Wives Syndrome" is this terrible thing because they keep coming back for more.
It's giving women what they really want. They want to be choke-slammed and fucked like two beef steaks being driven through a car wash.
>>
You really don't have control over whether you orgasm or not.

If a big black dude were shove a dildo up your ass and fuck it you would eventually orgasm... Yes you can be stimulated through your ass.
>>
>>70777881
>America talking about how big black dudes assfucking them makes them orgasm
>>
File: canadian gold reserves.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
canadian gold reserves.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>70778339
At least it's just a black dude and not an entire government, Canada.
>>
>>70769744
>women don't orgasm from PIV
>87% of women orgasm from being raped

I'm confused, which of these memes is true?
>>
>>70769744
>>After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.
>87% of these 5000 women reported orgasming, compared to a widely reported 25-30% of women orgasming during regular sex.

it is really sad that you have parrot made-up bullshit like this. i've seen this posted here for years, but there is no actual source for this.
>>
>>70778761
>>I'm confused, which of these memes is true?

neither. try to find a source for that statistic and you will not anything leading back to dr. herschel liebowitz doing any sort of research of this type.

there are a lot of things on /pol/ that are pure fabrications and all of you should be very careful what you're lead to believe here. if something sounds like bullshit, you should make the effort to find out the truth before deciding on whether you're going to believe it or not.
>>
>>70779003

What a toxic fucking place this is. Why would someone spread misinformation like that?
>>
>>70769744
I did the math, best I could estimate, awhile back. Some Republican said something about women not getting pregnant from 'real' rape. So I looked in to it.

Looked up number of rapes. Looked up number of rape babies. Did some math. Looked up odds of getting pregnant from one act of sex - important note: I could only find a number where someone was intentionally trying to get pregnant and the timing was right.

In the end, a woman was several times more likely (as far as I could tell) to get pregnant from an act of rape than she was from any single act of sex when she was trying to get pregnant.
>>
>>70778761
Most research that doesn't lead back to nowhere like OP is saying says that the majority of girls don't orgasm from PIV and their chances of doing so tend to vary from girl to girl. Some girls just get more stimulated from PIV. Obviously some guys are better at PIV than others but for a lot of girls you more or less have to play with their clit to make them cum.

Girls are also very good at faking orgasms because they know guys get off on feeling like they're the rare guy to make a girl cum.
>>
File: 1358617047177.jpg (44 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1358617047177.jpg
44 KB, 409x393
>>70772458
>>
>>70769744
Weed should be illegal because numerous studies have shown long term use will lower your IQ by up to 6 points if not more. The way the culture is with weed, it entraps you to smoke it all the time, it is a psychological addiction. Part of the reason I believe weed has been allowed to be legalized is to curb the drug cartels influence in the states more so out west as the drug will travel past the state borders into others. Weed legalization will change a generation into one with less ambition and a more uncaring regard of repercussions that governmental policies on things such as immigration etc will have.
>>
>>70780890
Even if what you say is true, so fucking what? One thing I hate worse than a statist is some control freak trying to tell me what to do, based on his own moral leanings.

This goes along with mass immigration to fill job sectors that are lacking. Again, so fucking what?

Why do we as a population need to be more and more and more productive? The only real reason is that we produce more for our owners, namely banking interests.

Stop being such a faggot and stop hating freedom.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.