[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of these factions is the most /pol/ like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 9850.jpg (52 KB, 615x400) Image search: [Google]
9850.jpg
52 KB, 615x400
Which of these factions is the most /pol/ like?
>>
>>70769489
probably the red ones. i think the blue ones were rebel like, while the red ones were more holy empire. basically team blue pill bs team red pill
>>
NC is space-'merica
>>
>>70769489
Vasari a shit
>>
>>70769489
NC - Space America, but probably jewed (maybe not though, but probably)
TR - Dirty commie worshipers of the state
VS - Technophiles and SJW

Not really any. TR is too statist, NC is too blind libertarian.
>>
>>70769489
Terran Republic
https://youtu.be/4QMceVpV9N4
>>
>>70769489
is this game any good ?
>>
>>70771046
Do you like Battlefield? It plays like battlefield in that vehicles murder infantry, you aren't the hero and people who have played the game for longer will use their experience to destroy you.

Its tough when you're new, you will die a lot.
>>
>>70771386
so i assume its pay2win then ?
>>
>>70771466
Sort of. You can unlock everything but camo and cosmetics by playing the game. Its just a grind. The good news is that the default weapons are all excellent.
>>
VS master race
>>
>>70770691
>VS
>SJW
They wouldn't mix with the technophiles honestly. I'd see the VS doing human experimentation with them being the first to go. That being said Im still TR
>>
>>70771655
so its CS with tanks and air fighters ? no story or quests just random leveling and slowly improving your weapons ?
>>
>>70771466
its not too bad without paying

just need to -play a lot
>>
>>70770815
>Terran Republic
>antifa
>/pol/
>>
>>70769489
>New Conglomerate, mining workers fighting back against terrans oppressive government rule
>Terran Republic, Oppressive government
>VS, weird fucks who worship alien technology and are fighting for no real reason
>>
>>70770691
>VS - Technophiles and SJW
The VS are the epitome of Technocrats, they would use the SJWs as experimentation fodder as an order of business as their attitudes and beliefs are not good for unity.
>>
>>70771909
Yes, it's online and persistent. Bases are won and lost around the clock.
>>
NC are backed by mega-corps though, hence ask their funding and heavy armor

TR only went full statist/nationalist due to war time

VS are a cult of m'ladies

TR master race
>>
>>70769489
NOD
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.