[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>UK >want to move to America >not very religious >quite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x399
>UK
>want to move to America
>not very religious
>quite like them explody sticks
>trump is probably least shit
Will I be gunned down as soon as I land? What should I know?
>>
>>70763627
Unless you're horribly unlucky, you probably won't be one of the 11,000 or so shot dead in one year.

You have 300,000,000 to not get shot with
>>
>>70763627
Go towards the midwest, Great Lakes region, you'll find mostly normal white folk around these parts. Northern Wisconsin is pretty great, or further north if you don't mind not having a job.
>>
>>70763627
How do you intend to get a green card?
>>
>move to non-black area
>don't get shot
woah
>>
>>70765394
>finding somewhere non-black
>in a continent that's 50% nigger
fucking kek m8
>>
File: no niggers.png (8 KB, 306x392) Image search: [Google]
no niggers.png
8 KB, 306x392
>>70763627
Stay away from cities, stay near to us whitefolk
>>
>>70765747
Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire are all at least 96% white.
>>
>>70763627
Fuck off, Trump is banning all Muslims from entering once he's elected
>>
>>70763627
OP you'll be totally fine.

Don't go into bad neighborhoods and areas where people are shady. Keep an eye on ur goods.

Actually the people here with guns are mostly good, you have been lied to.

Only ones you need to worry about doing something bad, would come up during a bad situation/Area.
>>
>>70765747
From the UK, lived in Utah for ages.
> True story
> living in Utah,
> 120% white, because the blacks their get shot by cops or rednecks, or redneck cops. then go bred their wives.
> in Harmonds, (A grocery store, fuck you all that don't have them they are based)
> Someone asks me to move as I'm reading info on something and kart is in their way.
> Turn and apologise
> See their a black guy in a suit, well spoken
> LITERALLY JUMP back in shock.
> Would move to Utah if not for my family in UK and the shit education system they have there
Also, as a side note, met a sweet kind 22 yo virgin in Jo-Anns, MASSIVE MASSIVE as big as your head TITS!. so UTAAAR! rules.
>>
>>70763627
America is huge, and there are some areas super nice, some you'd think are nice but are shit
Story time:
> In Miami, just ate lunch at a super cheese fake place to eat.
> Went to do some nice shopping
> gun fire that sounded distance
> other side of store I just walked out off 8 people shot dead.
It was about 10am.
>>
>>70766711
Why do you type like such a spastic? Is that what living in America has done to you?
>>
>>70767063
He talks like he's from up north
>>
>>70765394
>move to a southern state with little gun control
>not get shot
wow
>>
>>70763627
Just got back from 2 years stateside
Pretty shit desu
>Toll booths everywhere
>Food is the worst in the world (fucking cheap though)
>People are overworked and underpaid
>Guns are pretty fun senpai, but expensive hobby
>Cars are shit tier except decent vintage ones. Gas is cheap though.
>American "culture" is either :
>A: hyper religious and nationalistic to the point of hilarity. or
>B: beta as fuck nu-male bullshit, comics, superheroes, youtube and blogs

New England is pretty great, actually.
>>
OP you can tell the Americans you need to worry about.

Most with guns are legit, the shady MK ultra ones usually have a shaky voice and act nervous.

They seem kinda odd, just avoid those.
>>
Come to Los Angeles. We don't have toll booths and the weather is always good.
>>
The blank stare and dead smile are givaways for the programming.

Huge pupils too.
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2016-04-04-17-57-47.png (85 KB, 480x782) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-04-04-17-57-47.png
85 KB, 480x782
Anywhere in Texas with the major exceptions of Austin, Houston, and Dallas. Pic related
>>
Nah. Unless you act stupidly you won't get shot. Bring your own money or find a job immediately and be prepared to put in some hours. We don't like slackers. Your accent should help you in getting laid as well as finding a job even if it is likely to sound a bit femmy to some of us. Other than that, welcome! Work hard and have fun!
>>
>>70765747

Better be careful what you post. Sharia law patrol might be looking over your shoulder, m8
>>
>>70767063
You sound well traveled.
OH WAIT!
>>
File: 7090605.jpg (21 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
7090605.jpg
21 KB, 437x437
>Stay away from black people
>>
>>70763627
Avoid areas with high groid concentration like Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, NE North Carolina, SE Virginia, etc. If you come here to Virginia be warned we have okay gun laws but there are too many yankees and commiefornians moving here, slowly turning it into a liberal hellhole. Go for one of the Dakotas, Wyoming, or Montana
>>
Originally from America. I've lived in California and Idaho. Idaho is a nice place to live because of the political climate. Boise is a great city. The living standard there is decent and affordable. Mostly white, nice people.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.