[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this to me, are spics really not that violent here in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Explain this to me, are spics really not that violent here in the U.S.? Are they better than niggers? Or is Laredo filled with rich cartel leaders and white spics? I'm pretty sure the crime rate in East LA is on par with niggers.
>>
>>70763463
We are worse than niggers.
>>
Blacks just need more welfare and for cops to stop arresting them and that will solve the issue.
>>
>>70763611
Whoa now, I don't think that could be possible even if we tried.

Niggers are literally the lowest denominator.
>>
>>70763463
Depends, spics are capable of both being white and niggers. It all depends on genetics. Spics commit violence with a purpose, nigs just chimpout for shiny shit.
>>
you can't compare the murder rate of large town with mid cities.
>>
>>70763463
Spics have arab/berber genes so they are inheritantly violent and destructive, just like their muslim ancestors
>>
>>70763463
>344 murders per 100,000

It isn't enough. We need to up these numbers.
>>
>>70763463
>Explain this to me, are spics really not that violent here in the U.S.? Are they better than niggers? Or is Laredo filled with rich cartel leaders and white spics? I'm pretty sure the crime rate in East LA is on par with niggers.

Do you think 11 is not extremely high??

Fucking americans, that's Africa tier.
>>
>>70763463
>Explain this to me, are spics really not that violent here in the U.S.?

Thing about spics is that they don't go committing violence unless there's a reason for it.

Doesn't mean you can leave them to their own devices because violence is traded for corruption. You also get a more obnoxious version of Hillbillies with the way they go about cookout, music, and drinking.

You can basically see that they tread that fine line between white and nigger pretty damn well. Mainly because the lifestyle revolves more around having a good time. God knows what the Black culture lifestyle is about, besides (having something to prove?).
>>
The majority are illegal and try not attracting attention to themselves. Get off the internet and walk around son
>>
>>70767682
Detroit is africa
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.