[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were black people back then as violent as they are today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8
File: images.jpg (28 KB, 481x306) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
28 KB, 481x306
Were black people back then as violent as they are today?
>>
>>70763387
Statistically speaking, no. It seems that the meddling of white liberals since the 60s made black culture 100x worse.

Of course, the rest of /pol/ will say its all genetic to excuse the damage that white liberals have done, because to admit that fact, /pol/ would ultimately have to admit that WHITES have played a prominent role in creating the disastrous culture that a significant portion of blacks have today.
>>
File: Black_Slave_Owner.jpg (224 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
Black_Slave_Owner.jpg
224 KB, 640x635
>>70763387
No, less dangerous because less freedom
>>
a big part of it was because of the crack epidemic and subsequent rise in gang violence that led to a culture of idolizing criminals
>>
>>70763387
Affirmative Action:

>Y'all are too dumb to make it on your own, so we're going to give you a handicap.

Welfare:

>Y'all are unable to take care of yourselves, so we'll take care of you.

In other words, we tell them that they're big, dumb animals, pay them for it, then scratch our heads in confusion when they act like the big dumb animals that we're giving them incentive them to be.

Plus a self reinforcing cycle:

>Blacks commit more crime
>Cops start clamping down harder on blacks
>Blacks say fuck the system
>Commit even more crime
>Cops start clamping even harder
>Blacks say double fuck the system

The war on drugs isn't helping much either. It gives them a criminal enterprise that they see as employment because you get to charge a significant risk premium, and don't need to be all that educated to do.
>>
File: Black-lynching.png (1 MB, 1256x749) Image search: [Google]
Black-lynching.png
1 MB, 1256x749
>>70763387
Because this happened...
>>
>>70765273
me on the left
>>
>>70765137
It really amazes me how white leftist thought that lowering of societal standards for blacks would produce positive outcomes for them and society as a whole.

This sort of ideology may cost us the whole country.
>>
>>70765585
It doesn't really amaze me. There is a lot of shit out there that is even dumber. Bleeding hearts think that they're giving them a leg up, and many politicians probably look at as buying votes.
>>
File: mlkjrhandsup.jpg (187 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
mlkjrhandsup.jpg
187 KB, 2000x1000
I think about this a lot. And how
embarrassed MLK would be to see everything he worked for for his race be thrown down the drain by the likes of Rick Ross, and that nigger Al Sharpton. You can bet your ass he wouldn't be running around like all these BLM apes.
>>
>>70764212
>>70764596
>>70764734
>>70765137
>>70765273
>>70765585
What happened to the /pol/ that would spam NIGGERS?
>>
>>70763387
no, to an extent, cultural marxism has hit African Americans hardest and first, white americans should take it as a lesson, the collapse of the African American family has truly destoyed them.
>>
>>70765967
I think it would be like that Boondocks episode where he came back in the mid 2000's.

>"This is what i got those ass whoopins for?"
>>
>>70766343

Haha right.. MLK is the son of God of the black people, paying for their sins.

It makes me think how different race, and shit potentially would be if MLK was still alive. He knew how to play the white mans game, and I believe if he hadn't died you wouldn't see as much disparity between black and whites as you do today.
>>
>>70766037
I have mixed race cousins darker than our cocksucker-in-chief.
Oh, wait, I'll still spam NIGGERS anyway. Most of my cousins are cool though.
>>
They learned from white people how to be violent.
>>
>>70763387
The level of violence was ALWAYS pretty high. Abe Lincoln got attacked by a black gang in his youth while traveling down a river.

You can read Iceberg Slim's "Pimp: The Story of My Life" from 1967, where he talks about becoming a gangbanger and pimp in 1930's Chicago.

Part of the difference was that violence was more contained. The rules were tougher outside of the ghetto, and there was less misbehavior of the type you can watch today on Worldstar. A black guy who sucker-punched a white person in a white area risked being beaten to death by a mob rather than just taken to jail.
>>
>>70765967
Fuck now he would be another jesse jackson mother fucker suckling unto the MUFFUGA RACYSM bullshit.

A monkey in a suit is still a monkey just dressed nicer.
>>
>>70766663
You know this has some truth. Blacks adopted nig culture from the Northern Brits and Irish who migrated from the lawless parts of Britain.
>>
>>70766818
>A monkey in a suit is still a monkey just dressed nicer.

Say what you want about Al Sharpton and other Nigger hollar types, but Martin Luther King was about the integrity of a person's character. He was too intelligent for petty discourse (being one of the few black people past the IQ belle curve).
>>
>>70766655
I'm black and I post NIGGERS in non-BBC/cuck threads. There's none in this thread ;_;
Nice digits, by the way
>>
>>70766818

I disagree. I don't think MLK was as much of a cunt as gold diggers. They have always been in it for the money, and the fame. MLK seemed more authentic, and genuine than that.
>>70767054
>Martin Luther King was about the integrity of a person's character
Exactly.
>>
>>70764212
wrong liberals arent white.

deal with it! lol
>>
>>70763387
>be Rosa Parks
>fight fo dem rights and programmes
>get mugged and killed by niggers
>ooga booga ooga booga we wuz kangz
>>
Image cherry-pickment happened.
>>
>>70764212
Assassinating MLK kicked off an almost nonstop chimp out. white ppl made things 1000X worse the harder they tried holding onto slavery and open institutionalized racism. This event proves that /pol/ is never right and will continue to be wrong
>>
>>70763387
In the 50s the simple public display of a black man was seen as shocking.
>>
>>70770554
>institutionalized racism
k Anita
>>
>>70763387
no, i really don't think so. Urbanization of blacks is probably one of the biggest factors in the change
>mlk, only decent person in popular black culture left gets killed
>programs like welfare and affirmative action encourage being a useless bum
>black crime being ignored and encouraged by people getting mad at the police for stepping a foot in the ghetto
>2nd generation civil rights and beyond: people who did not actually experience racism and lynchings but hated whitey and wanted an excuse to be useless criminals
now the government basically just lets anarchy loose in the ghettos and occasionally hands out money; it's pretty clear a disgusting criminal-culture will arise out of that eventually
>>
>>70770754
Uhmm.. okay. Try this on:

>potato "famine"
>things that don't exist

Pick two
>>
>>70771643
Sad to say you're also a burgernigger. Potato famine was real m8
>>
>>70771643
mass famine graves and mass immigration during that period says otherwise m8
>>
>>70767052
Links plz. Would be intrested to learn more about that
>>
>>70766655
Most of your cousins will hang fucking race traitor
>>
>>70766037
you thinking of /b/
>>
>>70763387

The factories closed and black men were suddenly unemployed. This caused the chain reaction we see today.
t. Sociology degree
>>
niggers were always violent and dangerous

I can't believe companies and government hire these monkeys, I don't feel safe
>>
>>70774056
>blue collar/manual labor jobs requiring minimal education occupied by certain group of illegals
>manufacturing jobs moving overseas
I wonder who could fix that...
>>
>>70773926
No.

It's also you're my fellow skin-with-a-semblance-of-shit American
>>
>>70763387
>what happened
Jews anon.
Specifically music producer Jews who pushed gangsta rap extremely hard in the early 90s until it was self sustaining
>>
Conditioning has the capability of fixing blacks a bit but not by much. Remember, it's not nature VS nurture, it's nature THEN nurture.
>>
>>70763387
That's lil bow wow. Nobody is fuckin scared of lil bow wow.
>>
>>70765273
Bait. Those pics are from like 1910.
>>
>>70764734
This is the right answer.
>>
>>70766734
Ain't that the truth. People always forget that lynchings weren't random or whimsical. They were done when lessons needed taught to bad people.
>>
>>70775178
Someone knows their shit
/thread
>>
No one listened to Booker T. Washington
>>
Back in the day Niggers feared the white man, when a nigger raped or hit a white woman they were lynched. Now white libtards do their utmost to hide every statistic about black violence, there is so much of it that it still spills out.

Letting women and niggers run wild has produced a society that you see now.
>>
>>70775830
dats cause dat nigga is lightskin, fucka lightskin nigga, darkskin niggas foreva
>>
>>70763387
Ignore the suits, during segregaton the nigger areas were uncivilized hellholes, there was so much fucking crime in the nigger areas that the police began to ignore most of them.

Apartheid Africa had its luxury of african chimps being wild monkeys as well.
>>
>>70766037
NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS
>>
>>70775830
/thread

it's a damn shame too, look at the talented tenth. The Al Sharptons, and the Obamas, they've got it made, meanwhile the rest get fucked by government shitty government policy.
>>
>>70775936
No niggers back in the day mimied whitey's clothing style, but notice how they nowadays try their best to look like wild animals in stylish clothing its nothing more than niggers acting like their true selves.
>>
>>70764212
>Of course, the rest of /pol/ will say its all genetic to excuse the damage that white liberals have done,

Of course it's genetic. It's not that hard to understand.

>niggers are violent chimps
>white people rule them with an iron fist
>niggers act civilized
>muh cibil rhytes
>whites stop ruling niggers with an iron fist
>world war chimp

The fault does belong to white liberals. But white liberals didn't make chimps act like chimps. They just removed the heavy stick that we used to use to force chimps to act like people.
>>
>>70776108

NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS
>>
>>70766655
Cuck
>>
>>70774056
I 2nd this. As an example, in Flint, MI:
>In the 1980s, the rate of deindustrialization accelerated again with local GM employment falling from a 1978 high of 80,000 to under 8,000 by 2010
Flint had a population of 190k, so losing 70k jobs is obviously going to destroy the city. And so now its population is only 100k.
>>
>>70775936
This
>>
>>70766655

Checked, my good bro.

Almost makes up for your family coal-burning.

Almost...
>>
Desegregation has for the vast majority of blacks been a fatal blow.
When the middle class and lower class blacks were forced onto the same street, degenerate behavior was shamed.
The absolute bottom of the barrel basketball Americans had their behavior judged by their neighbor the doctor, even if their mother was only a cleaning lady or seamstress or some such vocation.
This normalized behavior across economic classes. As soon as the middle class blacks could live away from their lower class cousins, they bolted.
As such, degenerate behavior was no longer shunned. Single motherhood is always most predominant in lower class neighborhoods, and now there's entire city blocks with no fathers.

Desegregation is fine and good, but middle class blacks completely shrugged off the burden of lifting up lower class blacks as soon as they could.
>>
>>70776653

I can't blame them for wanting to move away from all the nigs.
>>
File: bullseye.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
bullseye.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>70776653
>>
>>70765557
did it hurt?
>>
>>70764734
This.
http://youtu.be/ghnVweRKWh4
>>
>>70776653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxK8VzylOrQ

>it's not right
>>
>>70763387
Lel bow wow and souljia boy are the least violent people on the planet.
>>
File: 1460495134595.png (58 KB, 164x187) Image search: [Google]
1460495134595.png
58 KB, 164x187
>>70765273
>>
>>70776217
this
>>
>>70766818
Liberals would hate MLK today. He would be labeled a religious zealot. His speeches were VERY Christian. His cause would be dismissed due to religious conviction. He'd be a guy with a youtube channel with a comment section littered with the terms "uncle Tom" and "coon".
>>
>>70764734
This.
>>
there has been a big problem with crime in high density black areas for a long time, but it has definitely gotten a lot worse
>>
Pants on the ground
Pants on the ground
Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground
>>
>>70763387
The "Great Society" happened.
>>
ayy lmao

where dem chimp out streams at
>>
>>70782471
wrong thread, my bad
>>
>>70763387
No. They knew once they give people a reason to rope them, they are dead.
>>
>>70763387
After segregation ended the government created housing projects that failed and were, in almost every major city, renovates, abandoned, or never taken care of. No on would hire black people and no one was willing to give then money. So then gang culture sprang up.

When black people blame white people today they're being relatively stupid. But back in the day they had some legitimate complaints.
>>
>>70773180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dq_S4dxZt4
>>
>>70778818
Chec em
>>
>>70764734
This. Watch the documentary "Rubble Kings" to understand more. Even though it's just about the gang culture in New York City That sort of stuff was happening nationwide.
>>
>>70782759
Probably the biggest redpill there is for black anons. Modern "black culture" is largely an evolution of the antiquated culture of the ancestors of their supposed redneck nemesis. They even used "cracker" among each other the same way "nigga" is used among blacks today.
>>
>>70764212
Le ebin whitey meme
>>
>>70772282
>Mass graves proof of the potato famine
But not the Holocaust /pol/? Can't have this be a one way street.
>>
File: 929aa.png (513 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
929aa.png
513 KB, 500x637
>>70765273
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.