[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with single moms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: single mother of three.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
single mother of three.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1600
What's wrong with single moms?
>>
>>70763005
>What's wrong with single moms?
Ask yours.
>>
>>70763005
>What's wrong with single moms?
Whatever factors account for them not being marriage material.
>>
i was raised by a single mom.

...and i'm totally fucked up. just barely functional.
>>
>>70763546
Have your ever considered that it may be your fault rather than your mother fault?
>>
>>70763005
They are single moms.
They are their own problem
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 315x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 315x425
>>70763005
Look at niggers and how they turned out.
>>
>>70763005
Nothing. I can see from experience that they're abundant on OK Cupid and usually fuck happily on first date. What's not to love?
>>
For starters, they are destroying this country.
>>
>>70764434
How did you get the testicle i the cup?
>>
>>70763005
taxpayer's the daddy
>>
>>70763005
Nothing if you are just going to pump and dump while always wearing a condom.

Everything if you look at the situation socially, politically, economically, and spiritually.
>>
>>70763005
Son of a single mom. I love her but Jesus she was a terrible mother. I'm not exaggerating when I say I would be doomed to be a beta cuck forever had I not discovered /fit/ at about 15. She had a string of boyfriends she prioritized above us kids, went on multiple day drug benders, and when she was sober she was still unavailable because of work. So even in the best case scenario single motherhood is always going to be inferior.
>>
>>70763005
What if the dad was kill by niggers? That make the single mom /pol/ approval?
>>
>>70763005
Is that baby mixed? That little nigga already throwing gang signs and he doesn't even recognize his reflection yet.
>>
>>70763138
KEK
>>
>>70763005
I duno much about single moms but does the loli on the left want to murder the baby?
>>
>>70763005
Single mothers are women who failed in their single greatest evolutionary duty: picking a mate who will make a good father to their children.

Pretty much every single mother I've met has either been a slut or decided to mate with an utterly useless asshole or idiot.
>>
Depends
Widows are unfortunate women who should recieve support.
If anything else then it's their own fault and should be seen for what they are, poor decission makers.
>>
>>70766952
Yeah I was raised by a single mom too, I turned out alright and shes cool now but she was a literal drug addict who was barely around.

I had a lot of problems with school and the law in my teens but straightened out now in my 20's. I absolutely blame her poor parenting skills on how I was
>>
>>70763546
Same here, man. I'm only 18 though; not too too late to reverse some of the major damages.

>>70763749
>le place entire blame on the individual meme
Now I might be a bit of a hypocrite here because I'll sound reminiscent of libtards who preach "Ids society'z fault eggsD", but you know absolutely nothing about psychosocial development if you think someone raised in a household of single parenthood should have the blame placed entirely on them for their ineptitude and lack of functionality.
>>
I was raised by a single mom.

I'm a mommy's boy with social phobia and i'm 27 y/o

How fucked am i /pol
>>
File: 1433271004844.png (25 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1433271004844.png
25 KB, 255x255
>>70763005
They're losers and a vast majority of them exploit their kids for welfare. The kids usually grow up all weird because they never had a father figure so what that means is they don't have an understanding of authority and that's why you have all these blacks disobeying police orders and getting shot. Single mothers are the trojan horse for the fall of civilization.
>>
>>70768325
My father was equally as retarded as my mother though; perhaps even moreso. If fathering four fucking illegitimate children (including me) isn't a testament to that then I don't know what is.
>>
>>70764434
Nah, single mommery doesn't cause niggotry, it causes apathy
>>
>>70763005
They are tax recipients.
>>
>>70766952
>I would be doomed to be a beta cuck forever had I not discovered /fit/ at about 15
What's your secret, man? I'm in a self-perpetuated cycle of inferiority and anxiety I can't mosh my way out of no matter how I try to build up my confidence and self-esteem. My skewed perception of the world seems to be bent beyond return. I'm not hopeless though.
>>
>>70763005
Unless widows, they are single for a elreason
>>
>>70763005
I'm currently dating a white single mom. I think all kids need a father figure.

I'm Hispanic btw.
>>
>>70763005
Literally nothing. They need help of good men. I wouldn't be reluctant to date / marry a good single mother with white kids. It's not always her fault she ended up single. How else can we solve the single mom problem?
>>
>>70769613
9/10 times it is.
>>
They raise little faggots, i'm only now pulling myself by my bootstraps and i have to do it alone.
>>
File: Superlative Laugh.jpg (65 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
Superlative Laugh.jpg
65 KB, 517x768
>>70763005
Ask the men that got tired of their shit.
>>
>>70769569
Cuck.

I'm Hispanic as well btw.
>>
The biggest sin of all
>>
>>70763005
they make terrible decisions i.e. who they choose as a mate
>>
File: 1451115684294.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451115684294.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
>>70763005
>>
>>70769077
Here is the difference:
As a male, if you whelp a bastard on some woman, you can wipe your hands and walk away. Therefore, you have not in any way reduced your ability to provide for a family emotionally or financially.
> but what about STD!
- A risk of unprotected sex, whether or not children come of it. Get tested.
> but child support!
- Many single fathers have no above-board income. Thus, they manage to evade child support because there is no money to take.
>>
File: mothers.jpg (144 KB, 698x820) Image search: [Google]
mothers.jpg
144 KB, 698x820
>>70773760
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.