[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are modern men such immature manchildren who avoid responsibility
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: dale.png (45 KB, 474x489) Image search: [Google]
dale.png
45 KB, 474x489
Why are modern men such immature manchildren who avoid responsibility and live for themselves?
>>
>>70762574

I have no interest in investing in the future of this society

Its shit
>>
I really don't like the ''men need to man up'' meme. It only applies to blacks and ignores how shit women are.
>>
>>70762574

It's like asking:
> "why don't people go to work for free? Don't they know that society needs people to work??? By not working for $2.00/hr for schlomo goldstein, you're avoiding your responsibility to society!!!!"
>>
>>70762574
why do i owe you fucking anything?
>>
WW3 will remedy all this shit. Bank on it.
>>
>Society doesn't owe you anything.
>WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING SOCIETY
>>
>>70762574
make divorce much more difficult
make military service mandatory
instill traditional values in school

there, problem fixed
>>
File: fat single mother.jpg (72 KB, 634x425) Image search: [Google]
fat single mother.jpg
72 KB, 634x425
>why are modern men such immature manchildren who avoid responsibility and live for themselves
t. Woman, 33, ugly, fat, 2 kids, saggy tits, loose vagina.
>>
>>70762574
because nobody touch my pp.
>>
>maybe if i insult them and shame them they will do what i want them to do ;)
>>
>>70762574
>Women become more empowered
>Use it to fuck over men at any turn
>Marriage laws are ridiculously biased
>Parental custody laws are ridiculously biased
>Rape laws and what counts as 'evidence' are ridiculously biased
>why are men turning away from societal marriage

I wonder.
>>
File: 1459374068546.png (66 KB, 510x543) Image search: [Google]
1459374068546.png
66 KB, 510x543
>>70762574
>"What is that, you want a personal life? You want to live YOUR life? HAHAHA Fuck off, you're a man now: marry someone you don't like, raise kids you don't want, buy a house, get indebted, work yourself to death, rot in a coffin. Good job, man."
>>
>>70762574
I actually converted to islam and married a muslim. It really helped me become more of a man and take responsibility.
>>
That's all well and good, but what's the point if the other end doesn't hold it's side of the bargain? People have been shaming me to get married since my mid-twenties. I only have to take one good glance around me to see that you just can't fucking win: older men constantly warning me not to marry, shitty and nasty divorces all around.

I just wanna work, make a fuckload of dough and move to a country like Thailand to live the rest of my days near the sea or alternatively in the woods far north in Norway or Canada. Haven't quite made up my mind yet, but I'd rather die than raise a family. Especially if it's someone else's.
>>
File: 1460354581973.png (491 KB, 820x1596) Image search: [Google]
1460354581973.png
491 KB, 820x1596
>>70763316
She looks familiar.
>>
>>70763476
>I want 1 pound for every pound I lose
Better hope she doesn't get surgery. England will go bankrupt
>>
>>70762574
How does he even prove any of that? Does he work in some shitty PR company where obviously most of the staff are women and think "like OMG other guys are just SO LAZY"?
>>
>>70762574
Because I desire to spend my life indulging in hedonistic activities and having fun in general
Why would I want a cunt to nag me about buying eggs and bread?
>>
>>70762574
>Today, I turn 31. I'm a man. And I'm proud of that. Please share as a birthday gift :-)
>I'm a man
>Please share as a birthday gift
>man
>please share
>:-)
>>
So his post boils down to he is mad men are focussing on career and friends and not marrying used up sluts?

That is the only thing I got from his post. Given that sexual liberation has made all women hypergamous sluts who only latch on to the 80% of guys they ignored for the first thirty years of their life because they can no longer sell themselves, and that marriage is dead, why would a guy do anything else than concentrate on themselves?

This is just a higher tech version of what has happened to civilisations before.
>>
All the benefits of adult life and marriage have been ripped away from us thanks to the kikes.

There is zero benefit to even trying anymore, the plan now is to just let it burn so we can start over fresh.
>>
men aren't socialized like men anymore institutional feminism won
>>
>>70762574
we didnt have fathers and our mothers were unprepared, unreliable complainers.
>>
>>70762574
Sorry, are my tax dollars not enough?
Should I just give half of my belongings to a woman because "It's what men do".
Should I contribute to a society that hates me for being successful?
Fuck you.
>>
>>70762574
wow sexist much????
>>
Being a man is tough, we were only willing to be men because we had a reason to be. We were men because women were still willing to be women and society encouraged stable families. However the other sides aren't holding up their end of the bargain anymore, families can be broken up for no reason other than feels, women act like wanton whores rather than respectable ladies and actually look down on basic home making skills as demeaning. Why should we be men when there isn't anything in it for us.
>>
>>70762574
I'm not sure when men decided that grammar was for fags but Dale sure was around for that meeting.
>>
>>70762574
because being a man is racist
>>
People who create responsibilities, by having kids, and keep those responsibilities don't deserve a fucking medal. It takes a lot of work, but it's something you either chose to do, or fell into because you're a fucking idiot who didn't use protection. People who wait and then have children when they know they can support them aren't a problem. People who work their ass off and don't ever have kids aren't a problem. The problem is only morons who have kids and then don't take care of them, leaving the rest of society to do the work for them (schools, aid, whatever).

"...commit quickly and stay indefinitely."

Sounds like someone is trying to rationalize his poor judgment.
>>
>>70762574
>Why are modern men such immature manchildren who avoid responsibility and live for themselves?

Society, influenced by feminism, slowly deconstructed the family unit, femininity and masculinity to the point that the positive motivations for a man to commit to women/family and invest in society's future are marginal at best.
>>
>Destroy the influence of the Church
>Destroy the institution and sanctity of marriage
>Revere the place of family patriarchs within society

I wonder why men no longer feel secure committing responsibility to such things?
>>
>>70762574
>Why aren't you sacrificing your lives and happiness for some whore thats taken 30 dicks by the time you marry her and will divorce you in a couple years cutting your income in half for the next 15+ years

Yeah, fuck this fag, hes actually a beta despite trying to talk about other men being boys.
>>
>>70763576

kek'd
>>
>>70762858
fpbp
>>
File: 1396895617824.jpg (318 KB, 960x895) Image search: [Google]
1396895617824.jpg
318 KB, 960x895
>freshman in college
>forced to go to 15 different "muh rape culture REEEE" conferences
>focus on studies
>graduate and make bank
>Date me and pay for my kids, shitlord.

No.
>>
>>70762574
I would rather be wealthy, known, and alone.

I'm not obligated to take care of, or incur the living costs of a single other fucking person other than myself.
>>
>>70762574
Found the cuck
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.