[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did the "T" get into LGBT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: LKF.jpg (56 KB, 603x932) Image search: [Google]
LKF.jpg
56 KB, 603x932
Why did gays allow trannies to hitch their wagon to gays in general? What do trannies have to do with being gay? Very few gays actually want to mutilate their cocks and turn them into cunts, after all. Can gays kick the "T" back out?
>>
>Kramer
>>
>>70762373

Dunno man. It was just LGB for a while. Probably didn't want to be too exclusive to other groups because it would make them look bad so they just put up with it. I've seen so many other special snowflake groups tack their group onto the end of LGB so I guess the real freaks are just trying to ride the coat tails of the homosexuals.
>>
>>70762373
FULLY agree with OP. Mutilating your genitals is disgusting. Just like male/female circumcision.
>>
>>70762951
I'm not even sure what that movement is suppose to be anymore. Is it about rights for people who are attracted to the same sex or is it about rights for anyone with weird sex or mental disorders?
>>
>>70762373

They're all mental disorders
>>
>>70763808
Retarded american redneck stereotype strikes again.
>>
>>70762373

Youre problem is youre confused about their concern. Their concern has nothing to do with sexuality or gender.

L's G's B's and T's collective concern is that theyre victims of bigotry and hate and base their entire identity around it. They dont share much outside of banding together in the mutual objective of gaining acceptance (through force of coersion through social and government backing) and to be able to come together as a potected class. That way any victimization also carries with it special hate crime punishments.

I accidentally hit a B with my car last year and had bi-phobic hate crime charges filed on me in addition to regular charges.
>>
It has to do with the fact that gay "rights" groups mainly exist to oppose Christianity, that's why they accept trannies.

You see, Christianity says that God made men and women for each other. That is why gays and lesbians like trannies, because the whole "switching genders" thing is anti-Christian.
>>
>>70762373

How did the T get in LGBT?

http://www.salon.com/2007/10/08/lgbt/

TL;DR they jewed their way in.
>>
>>70764210

Lol so LGBT is really just a tantrum against god and not sexual orientations at all?

>Fuck you god! Im going to take this dick in my ass to spite you!
>>
>>70762373

Because most of the trannies were gay men before they decided to become a woman.

So historically trannies friends and associates were other gay men. Then the gay men had to be supportive of their friends.

Plus, femininity and drag have always been a large part of gay culture. its not the same as being a tranny, but if the group accepts one then it's not much of a reach for them to accept the other.
>>
File: leverage1.jpg (191 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
leverage1.jpg
191 KB, 760x596
>>70764630
>>
Don't forget that tolerant allies, A, are also part of the mix sometimes. Take away racial identity and people will invent groups to be loyal to.
>>
File: blonde woman salute wpww.png (333 KB, 327x369) Image search: [Google]
blonde woman salute wpww.png
333 KB, 327x369
We need an an acronym for conservative Whites. I'm big on getting Christian in there or else Jews will invade,

WHCC

White Christian Heterosexual Conservative?
>>
>>70764945

Most trannies are straight men with a fetish.

There were transsexuals, which was a different thing. They were self hating gays.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.